Nobody's Business

Bởi KayeKillaa

Vivian is twenty five, Has everything she wants ; Money. She now owns the restaurant her father once had. But... Xem Thêm

Nobody's Business
1 - You gotta do what you gotta do
2 - Its time
3 - Under control
4 - My Business
5 - One More Chance
6 - Family
7 - Something More
8 - Wrong But Feels Right
9 - Simmilar Feelings
10 - Bad Vibe, Great Suprise In Action
11 - She's Out, I'm In
12 - Takin' It Slow
Author Note!
14 - Lover of The Past
15 - Understandment
16 - Month 9 of Hell
17 - Babies
18 - Back Home
19 - #Thirstyfaceass
20 - One On One
21 - Saturday Love
Private chapter
22 - Not Mad
23 - Schemin'
24 - Fistful Of Tears
25 - Bad Habits
26 - Karma At Its Finest
27 - Dinner
28 - Concern
author's note
29 - Type 2
A/N
31 - Lunch In
32 - Open Up
33 - Forgiveness at Deadline
34 - Birthday Surprise PT.1
36 - Our Business
Bonus Chapter : Thanksgiving
Just Wanna Say..
Note
Editing Soon 2017
Hey guys... (you guys missed me)

35 - Birthday Surprise PT.2

24.1K 521 172
Bởi KayeKillaa

Engagement ring in MM

-This Chapter is Long.... ( well to me.)  so beware. I find it kinda corny and stupid but this is the last chapter. 

Vivian

It was now a little after four in the afternoon and all I wanted to do was get something to snack on. Alex and Terri had me on my feet all day and it was drastically reminding me of when they kidnapped me when I was pregnant for Chris. Funny how Chris is behind that and this?

"C'mon Vivian,  your not pregnant so you have no excuse. " Alex spoke.  I sighed dramatically as she narrowed her eyes at me. 

" your not pregnant again are you? " she mumbled and I widen my eyes.  No.  No.  No.  Oh Hell no. 

"No, me and Chris aren't even ready for another child we already have twins." I said  and that made Terri laugh. 

"mhmm. Not at the speed y'all nympho' asses go at.  Knowing Chris odd ass he waiting for the time to slip in raw on purpose." Alex laughed at Terri words and I shook my head as my face redden. 

I decided not to tell them I let him every once and a while, but that's us.  I enjoy the feeling and he do too, condoms do take away some feeling but it's only happens so often. But no more pregnancies no time soon. 

"And if Chris get you pregnant again most likely you'll have twins again because you have some strong genes."

I frowned,  twins are a handful.  I'm not saying their not a blessing because they are.  "Please don't jinx me for another set of twins. I don't know what I'll do..  What would Chris do?" that would be something.  I don't want her jinxing my future if Chris and I conceive again. 

"Now where is next stop? " I asked them. They puzzliy looked at the bags we were carrying. "Uh... You got your hair,nails,wax,eyebrows--" 

"I'm getting pretty fancy looking for my birthday. I would've just taken a day with Chris and the girls and a dinner." I mumbled interrupting their listing of things we already done and what ive done to my body, i'm not a person for big things. Not that i don't like them i just try to keep things simple. 

Terri smiled, "Well, its a special birthday. Since it's almost five, we need to get you home and dressed before six thirty."  she spoke as we walked into the direction of leaving out of the mall. When we finally tracked down Terri car, we put all the bags into the truck and got in. 

Terri pulled out of the parking lot and jumped on the freeway in the direction to my house. I looked down at my nails, looking at the perfect light Violet color nail polish i had.

"So, Terri hows Korey?" Alex asked, we were best friends but suddenly we've been apart. this would be the first time we've seen each other in a few weeks. We all have our separate lives. 

"She's good, being a bad ass. But she's with her dad." Terri said, She limited her talk of Rashawn, she barely talks about him and we never press on the subject. Every since the divorce was finalize and the joint custody came to terms, they only spoke when they needed too- for Korey sake. 

"What about you and Jake?" she asked, i was kinda surprised that Terri brought up Jake to Alex, she wasn't too keen of the fact that she went back to him but she got over it and saw that some relationships dont fall after one mistake. 

or in her own words, 'Just because my marriage failed doesn't mean hers would too.' 

"We're alright. He still thinks that the thought of leaving him is still on my mind." Alex said. I sat there not in the conversation. 

It became silent in the car again before my phone rung-- and my ring tone was Time For Love; Chris's song another favorite of mine.

"Of course one of his song is her ring tone," I heard Terri say with a soft laugh. I shook my head as i reached my hand inside my purse and fished out my phone. Noticing a familiar number that i never saved i answered it. 

"Hello?" i spoke, Alex turned in her seat--which she was siting in the passenger seat. I heard a older male talking in the background before somebody cleared their throat. 

"Hey Vivian," Andre voice came into the speaker. 

I was a tad surprised that he called me, i haven't spoken to him since his mother funeral.

"Andre... Hi," Alex eyes widen as she straight ear hustle to hear what he says next. 

He chuckled a little, "Happy Birthday. Morgan said the same--well she walked away so.." he trialed off, i didn't know why he even say she said happy birthday knowing she still doesn't likes me because i'm a 'bitch.' 

When really she has a sticker on her forehead saying she's one..

Well she don't but its evidenable. 

"Thanks, how is she though?" i asked, i do care for her, i care for alot of people who don't feel the same, that's just my persona. 

He sighed, "Not the best. Well, me personally i think it gotten worst. But i'm not gonna put a downer on your day." he said, I don't know what kinda pain she feels about her mother leaving her and i hope i don't experience it for a long time but i could tell it hurt her. She didn't even attend the funeral because she was crying so much.

"I don't know what to say Andre." i sighed, I know he feels some way because that's his little sister. 

"It's fine, but i need to go, have a nice birthday." I thanked him again and he hung ed up. I turned my phone off and sat it in my lap. 

"What did he wanted?" Alex said turning her face up. 

"He just told me happy birthday," 

"And he had to bring up Morgan didn't he?" Terri spoke. "Not exactly, he said she told me happy birthday which i knew was lie because, she's Morgan.." 

"The bitch... I still can't believe you helped her in the first place. She's Chris ex for peps sake's. Than again why did you help Andre to help her? He's your ex fuck buddy.." Alex butted in. When i told them a while back about me and Andre, i could tell they were pretty pissed that i kept that away from them. We tell each other everything so they weren't happy about it. And of course--- even with it being over with for years  they lectured me like i was going to get in another affair. 

Not gonna happen. I have a man at home just for me. 

"Well sorry if i'm too nice, it might seem bad but at least she saw and spoke to her mother before she passed," i said, after another few seconds i whined  "Turn on the radio." 

Alex muttered something under her breath as she leaned forward to press the power button. "You gon' be my baby Love me, love you crazy Tell me if you're ready---"  Terri groaned over the music. 

"No.No.No. Tell your baby daddy to limit his music that's all over the radio. I heard this song nearly two times today." She complained, "Switch stations,Please." she added exaggerating on the please. 

"You mad?" i said, "I miss my baby though. I wanna call him." Alex leaned up to switch the station "And I hold it down. Started from the bed, ended up on the floor. And now let that ass up off the ground,I'mma put you on my shoulders, let me give you what's in store"  i couldn't help but chuckled because Hold You Down was on,  I could tell Terri was gonna say something but she refrained. 

"Well don't. He's busy. You'll see him in two hours." Alex stated. I sighed and looked out of the window? Even though its my birthday, i wanted to just get home and spend time with my family. 

 Chris

"You look like shit." I heard Trey say, i look up and glared at him. He laughed before raising his arms up as if he was surrendering, "Don't hurt me. Please." He begged laughing. 

"He just... Nervous. Ain't that right?"  Michael said, I i nodded. I was indeed nervous. The little get together for Vivian wasn't for another two hours and i wasn't popping the question until like two hours after that but I've been nervous since i brought the damn ring. I know i want to marry her but it just nerve racking. 

"Damn, after tonight imma be the only single one. That ain't right." Trey muttered, i ain't know what he was talking about. Being the fact he' been the single one for months along with August but he isn't complaining. 

"Nigga, your the oldest and your still single." Mijo stated making Trey smack his lips. " Just because I'm 29 doesn't mean shit. Ya ll the ones having kids and wiving women at twenty five." He referred to me and Michael.

"Shut up." I spoke. I wasn't being mean or nothing i just wanted them to shut up. I'm nervous and them talking about relationships and shit making me sweat. The fact i even got the ring in my damn pocket making me feel like it was weighing me down. I wanted to pass out i swear. I didn't even know what Terri and Alex was doing to Vivian or taking her at the moment. But i wanted to hear her soft voice or see her beautiful face. 

"Breezy ol' nervous ass. You wasn't nervous when you asked her months ago. Why are you scared now?" this time, August spoke. He met Vivian i think once or twice. Since he's a uprising singer, he's hasn't been in LA for months. 

"this time I actually have a ring.  Then,  I was just talking.. I was serious then and I'm serious now it's just different.  It's finally hitting me I guess. " was what I said.  It was quiet for a moment before Trey got up from the table. 

" Shit. Ain't no telling how you gonna act when she finna walk down the aisle." He spoke shaking his head. 

"He's most likely gonna be crying like a little bitch."  Keeis muttered I smacked my lips,  now he wanna talk. 

"Whatever. We gotta get to the place."I said standing we walked out of the studio.  With the help of Vivian parents,  they helped me out by decorating this park I reserved-- with the help of Terri and Vivians dad,  they told me how much Vivian loved the park. I don't understand why  it's called a park because it's a building...  Maybe because it's one outside and it's huge. 

When I made it to my car and everybody else went theirs I pulled off and jumped on the highway. With my heart racing in my chest. It's been beating crazily as I get closer and closer to the time. Switching lanes into the far left, I sped up when my phone rung.  With it being connected to the car,  I said a simple command and it answered. 

"hello?" I heard a squeaking of toys and rattles.  "hey my baby boy." my mom spoke I sucked my teeth but I smiled nonetheless.

Switching lanes I spoke "wassup ma?"

"Nothing.. How are you feeling--"

"Daddy?" I smiled but I wasn't sure whether it was Ella or Ny since they can both say it as well as 'Mommy' and Vivian busted into tears when she heard them talk with her ole emotional ass.  "That was Noella." my mom told me. 

"Hey fat cheeks." I spoke I heard her giggle. I heard her press a button on the phone so my mom took it away from her. 

"nope, but back to what I was saying.. how are you feeling with all this?" she questioned. I licked over my bottom lip. 

"I'm fine... Well I'm nervous as hell but I'm ready." I said,  I could hear the smile on her face if that's possible... 

Can you hear somebody smile?

"Vivian the one right? No divorces because I won't aloud it. When do you want to get married to her?."

I wouldn't either...  If we have anytime of differences.... Give her a little something.  Take her mind off of things. "Shit, i'll marry her right now." i muttered she laughed alittle before scolding at me for cussing. 

"Chris.. Tell me one reason why you want to marry her." she asked. 

I could think of many things to be honest. "I love her. She's just different to me, I never met a woman as calm as her and she's the mother of my kids.. There's a lot." I pulled up to the pathway leading to the building. I guess you could say we threw her a birthday party but it's close relatives and friends. 

At first, I was gonna do a surprise wedding,  have everything set up and we go from there,  wing vows and say I do....  but Terri had a point, even though she knows Vivians dream dress and all that, she knows Vivian would want to plan so it's just birthday / engagement.  The only people who knows is her parents and her friends. 

"that's great to hear. I can't believe my baby boy-" she stopped talking and all I could think was she was about to cry..  Over what?

Not sure. 

"you don't need to cry ma." I muttered I heard Noella and Nylah in the back screaming at each other. 

"oh shut up.  Your gonna be the one crying soon."

I doubt it if I cry today.. 

Maybe when we actually get married. 

"I gotta let you go ma.  See you when you get here? Don't forget to--"

I could sense her gesturing her hand as she spoke."Yeah yeah yeah.. I'll make sure to put the girls outfits on." i chuckled. 

"Love you."

"Love you too." when I hung up the phone, I sighed and hopped out of my car and opened the backseat door and pulled out my outfit that was in plastic,  It wasn't nothing to serious.  I wasn't about to wear a tux for one of the girls to fuck it up so I'm wearing some black jeans and a nice button up shirt... Hopefully I'll see Vivian in it in the morning.  

Walking away from the  car,  I hit the lock button and entered the building. There was a small lobby, with people who worked here and few craters from Vivians restaurant.  When I first thought of the idea of surprising her to marry me--like I said before today would've been just a surprise wedding like forget the engagement part but since I have a better view that she'll want to plan that I didn't. 

I waved to a few people who was walking around as I made my way to the hall where things were taken place. There were violet balloons right at the door, different decorations in same color coordinated with white.  

"Chris," I looked up and seen Vivian father.  He reached his hand out and shook my hand, after he laid a hand on my shoulder. "you ready?" He questioned. 

At first when I asked him for his word in marrying Vivian he was the overjoyed one more than her mother.  I guess he was just happy for his daughter. 

"Nervous? You'll get over it. When you see her you'll calm down and  it'll make things better and I want you to remember that.  For proposing to her and when your waiting at the end of the alter.. " I took in his words.

When the twins were born i basically asked her to marry her when she least expected it- She might get a clue or two now  but it doesn't matter. 

"Chris...Stop daydreaming on me son." He Chuckled before walking towards his wife who was looking over all the food the caters were bringing out.  I followed and gave her a hug. We talked for a moment before i heard somebody running. 

"Uncle Chris!" I looked up to see Liberty running towards me with a doll in her hand.  I knelled down and she ran into my arms. "wassup Liberty?" she giggled and shrugged. Neither Vivian or I asked her to call me 'Uncle' but I guess she had gotten clues since I was with Vivian all the time.  I didn't mind though. I enjoyed seeing this little girl. 

Seeing Devon walking in with Thalia, I put Liberty back on the floor and shook his hand.  "Wassup man." i said, i gave Thalia a side hug and step back a bit, "Nothing really, Liberty wanted to help out before people started showing up. Me and Thalia would be back." I nodded and Liberty went to Vivian mother. 

"Uncle Chris... Where's Nylah and Noella?" Liberty asked. "They're with my mom. They'll come later on." She nodded and smiled. "And i heard something really really juicy.." 

"What did you hear?" i questioned. Liberty was the definition of nosy but she doesn't have a big mouth . She innocently placed her hands behind her back. "Well i wanted to know if it's true that you want to marry Auntie Viv!" 

"Where did you hear that at?" I squinted my eyes at her and she looked around thinking what to say. 

"I heard granddaddy talking about it. So it is true?" she asked, 

I smiled and nodded. "No way.. do you have the ring? Can i see it?" she went on, than she started to beg. 

"Only if you promise not tell anybody." She brought her hand to her mouth and pretend to zip it and throw away the key. I reached in my pocket and took out the box and carefully opened it. Liberty looked at it and smiled. "it's so pretty. Auntie is gonna love it." I smiled, i have a feeling she'll love it, she might burst into tears but i'm ready for it. 

"Liberty come help me!" Sheri yelled, Liberty hugged me before running off again. I chuckled as i looked at the ring my self. I stood up and closed the case and put it back in my pocket. 

Can time go any faster? Because honestly, I'm getting tired of seeing the ring in the box instead of on her finger. 

** 

Vivian 

"When did your titties get so big?" Alex questioned starring at my breast. I rolled my eyes and step into my dress. "My breast always been big. Your just mad because your still B/C cup." I retorted and she frowned.

Her,Terri and I were in one of the guest rooms at the house. I wanted to get dress in my bedroom but no, they didn't want to step a foot into mine and Chris's room.

"I see you tryna show off your tattoo of your mans name." Terri said coming into the room. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my back, i wasn't even trying show it but oh well. "It's only his initials." i mumbled looking at the letters C.M.B and a small heart along it.

Turning back so i was facing the mirror, i moved the dress around my boobs, maybe they did get bigger.. I should've seen that coming, Dr.Pai did say since I'm breastfeeding for two they were gonna get bigger but i'll be done with it soon, i'm already seeing teeth cutting through. 

"Your dress is so cute." Alex cooed, it was black and long sleeve, it stopped mid thigh so i had some legs showing. Terri agreed while coming into the bathroom with a box for a necklace. She placed it on the sink and opened the case and took the necklace out carefully, i smiled hard because the necklace was what my grandmother made along with a ring that is in Terri's grandmother store. 

"Terri how did you get this?" i questioned she smiled, "See, i could tell you but i'm not. Because this is only part of it." she said, i didn't know what she was talking about so i let it go. She put it on my neck. It was a sliver necklace with a princess cut diamond in the middle, it was beautiful and it fit my outfit perfectly.  

"Now put your heels on, we need to be leaving in ten." i walked into my room and slipped my feet into my Giuseppe Zanotti Sharon Sand Camoscio Nero Leather peep toe high heels. I was still short in them.

 Grabbing my small clutch that had my phone and my keys i walked downstairs where Terri and Alex were waiting. Alex grabbed her camera bag, I probably never said what she do for living but she's a photographer.  

"Ready?" I nodded and we walked out. 

As Terri drove, i looked at my phone as i received notifications on Instagram telling me happy birthday. I barely use the app, mainly for pictures of the twins and Chris being a goofball.

It wasn't dark and wasn't going to be for a couple more hours. Looking out the window, the route we were going was getting familiar. Soon we pulled up to the circle drive way and Terri parked the car.

I've always adored this place, before my life changed for the best, i use to always wander around this park. It wasn't a normal 'park', not the ones your kids play at. It's normally for parties,engagements,and weddings. Growing up, and being daddy's little girl, he'll always bring me to this park to walk around and look at the different sculptures or tell me stories about him and my mom.

"Birthday girl.. I know you love this place but c'mon people are waiting for your arrival."  Alex said, i nodded and we all walked side by side. This feels kinda weird for me. For the fact i haven't had party specifically for my birthday for years. I'll have dinners with my friends or my parents would invite me over. 

When we walked inside, it was allot of people. People that i associated with over the years. It wasn't a legit Surprise birthday party and I'm happy it wasn't because I'm not good with surprises or when somebody screams scaring me saying surprise.

Walking around people told me happy birthday and the ones who haven't seen the twins congratulated me or said how cute they were.  And when they said that, that's when I got more eager to see them and Chris. 

"Happy Birthday,  Baby Girl." my daddy said.  I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks," 

"Have you seen Chris or the girls?" I added making him smile  and pointed behind me.  I turned and saw Chris knelled down as the girls supposedly dance to the music that was playing. I looked at their outfits and they were to die for. They both had on sparkly cream dresses with black ballet flats.  It's was so cute. 

My dad kissed my cheek and I went to Chris.  Tapping him on the shoulder.  He looked up and smiled then  "damn.. You look beautiful."  he spoke leaning in he softly kissed my lips and held  my waist.  Nylah came to me and held onto my leg. "Thanks Chris. hey mama's babies."  I cooed at the girls they cheese showing their swollen pink gums. 

"Nylah and Noella!!" Liberty shouted running through the dance floor. The twins looked at her and smiled.  Since they only say mommy and daddy they'll smile at others or cheese if they really know you. 

"Happy Birthday Auntie! But can I take them with me to get some cake?" she asked. I smiled and looked around for Jamal.

"Tell Jamal to go with you too. Somebody needs to keep an eye on you all." I said.  The girls were still young and liberty was only eight years old. 

She looked up and spotted Jamal and quickly went up to him and asked him. He looked up and seen me then narrowed his eyes at me. He loves his nieces but he doesn't want to be bother by them..  That's what he told me. 

"He's gonna get you." Chris chuckled behind me.  I looked over my shoulder and gave him a look. He wiggled his eyebrows making me lose my straight face and laugh. 

"Nylah and Noella cmon." Jamal picked them up and Noella went for the diamond stud he had in his ear.  She's fascinated by earrings.. Reasons why me and Chris barely wear ours at home. 

Feeling kisses being trailed up my neck,  I smiled and turned around and kissed him on the lips. People say we kiss too much but we never do it less.  If anything if somebody complain we'll do it more. 

"I missed you.,.. " I mumbled against his lips he chuckled and bit down on my lip. " see, if you would've let me please you this morning you wouldn't be like this. Now you gotta wait until we go home."

He thinks everything is sexual. 

I smacked his chest. "Why can't you just think normal? For once.. Please."  I spoke. 

"I can think normal. But how was your day? I see you done a lot of changing.. " his eyes scanned my body.  I mean..  It was pretty obvious. 

"It was relaxing i'll say but i was missing your big headed ass." i playfully pushed his head. He chuckled and looked behind and muttered something under his breath. 

"Viviannnnn!" Keeis shouted like a little girl. He literally pulled me away from Chris indulging me into a hug. "Happy Birthday." he said after he calmed down. I smiled than thanked him, I saw Trey,Michael, Hood and.... August? 

"Oh look its the birthday girl." Hood muttered like he was disappointed. I glared at him and he chuckled before giving me a hug. With everybody saying happy birthday to me i felt old as shit. I was only 26 but still. I wasn't used to so many wishes. 

Trey,Michael and August told me happy birthday before they started talking about Chris. They're always talking about my baby, sadly. I kissed Chris on the cheek before walking away looking for my mom or at least Devon. Walking around for a minute, i found my mom sitting down at a table along with my brother,his wife, my aunts and the girls. 

Of course Jamal would pass them onto somebody else. 

"Hey baby. What brings you over here? Your finna kick us out?" my mom smiled, i shook my head no. Alot of people i know wouldn't invite their parents to their birthday party. It's just a party (I didn't invite them but still) it'll be different if it was a club but it isn't and i like having my family near, so it wasn't a problem. 

Noella looked at me and started cheesing, i picked her up and kissed her fat cheek. I was to busy making faces at her making her giggle that i didn't notice Chris sneaking up on me. Surprisingly i didn't jump. "Are you hungry?" He asked me, i nodded and Devon took Noella away from me, he and Thalia started tickling her. Ella is ticklish but Ny would straight face you. 

Chris led me to the food, and the feeling of me being hungry rushed back, i snacked on some things throughout the day since Alex and Terri had me on the run but now i could finally eat. 

"Stop staring at the food and tell me what you want."  he said, i rolled my eyes playfully, i wasn't even staring at the food. 

**

The time was edging closer towards ten o'clock at night and the night gotten better. I might had a glass of wine or two already but i was good. My parents took the twins home with them since they were getting sleepy, and they ended up taking Liberty with them because Devon said he was staying since this was the first birthday of mine he's attended in ten years. 

"Chris stop." i laughed, he keeps biting on my neck, hard enough to leave an hickey. For the last couple of hours he's been right by my side. He told he loved me countless of times or nearly kiss my lips off of my face. Lifting the wine glass i had in my hand, i took a sip before Chris took it out of my hand. 

"Aye Nigg-" I started, He placed the glass on a table a group of people was siting at. "Come on." He took my hand and guided me through the crowd of people that was on the dance floor. I looked around and i saw Alex,Terri and Devon looking our way and Terri smiled, i gave an Whats going on face and she just winked than laughed.

Me and Chris went through a side door going down a hallway. The farther we went, the less music i heard. Chris opened a door that lead to outside--or what i thought was outside. When the scenery matched a memory from when i was younger i was speechless. 

I turned around to look at Chris, he smiled small than licked over his bottom lip. When he does that, it makes me want to---

I'll stop right there. 

"And How do you know about this place?" i questioned, smiling. It was like a sectioned off part of the park that surrounded the building, but this place by itself, my dad use to bring me here and show me the different plants that were here. When i was younger and when i went into college i wanted to do something with nature but i decided to go for my second love : Cooking. And i remember always telling my dad, i would want the love of my life to confess his feelings or propose here. 

He step close towards me, "Your dad informed on allot of things about your childhood. And no offense, your pops talks to much." He admitted.

He really does. 

I laughed a little in response because my mom says the same thing. It really never bother me because i tuned him out most of the time. Feeling Chris hand touch the exposed part of my chest, he touched the necklace i had around my neck. "I like it, it fits you." he said somewhat under his breath. 

"I think i have the perfect thing to match it too." he said, i smiled and shook my head, "Chris the only thing that'll match the necklace is the rin-" 

I guess you can definitely say i spoke to soon?

My eyes widen in shock when i noticed Chris on one knee with the ring in his hand. I guess my reaction made Chris snickered a bit before he cleared his throat and had a more of a serious face. He lightly took my hand in his, "Will you marry me?" 

I stayed quiet, still pretty shocked-- Yeah it's been months since he first asked me but I'm really really shocked now. His words registered in my head and i nodded quickly, i could feel the tears brim my eyes. 

Chris laughed,"Can i get a verbal answer?" 

"Yes....Yes..Yes.." i quickly stated as he slipped the ring onto my finger and stood up and my body collided into his--in a hug. Pulling back, i crashed my lips against his. After a few minutes, i pulled away, looking at Chris i smiled and he used his thumb to wipe away the stray tear that was present on my cheek. 

"Wait." i said, he looked at me wanting me to continue speaking but i had to take a minute to catch my breath. When your  barely breathing and you start to cry and then you try to kiss somebody, i barely had any oxygen in my lungs. 

" I don't get a whole speech saying why you wanna marry me?" 

"Nah, that's what my vows would be for." he said, i rolled my eyes playfully before kissing him again.

Did i ever comment on the fact his lips are addictive?

Wrapping my arms around his neck, he pecked my lips once again before leaning towards my ear. "You have an audience, maybe you wanna stop before you have a live sex tape?" He whispered into my ear lowly. I gasped, punching his chest. I looked around and i saw a camera. Typical. 

"Damn, Mrs.Brown." he hissed, i shook my head, "I swear too god i hope you don't have no speaker enhancer or something in here." i mumbled as he took my hand and we walked out of the room. 

"Why? You don't want people to know you have sex tapes and your considering a live one?" i stopped walking, "I don't have a sex tap- Chris!" 

I swear to god if he... 

He chuckled, "It's only one but its safe with me." he hugged me from the behind. 

"Oh, said by the man who leaked his own nude photo." i speculated. He didn't say anything but continued to lead me back to the main building, when we entered there were people chatting until they saw up they congratulated us. 

After people i barely see-- any day, our friends came up to us. "Look at the ring, it's so beautiful-- wait-- it's the matching set to the necklace. I feel dumb." Alex said looking at the ring Terri laughed and gave me a hug. 

"Awe, my Vivian is finally getting married." she cooed, I looked at her and smiled, "You helped him didn't you?" 

She gasped, "me?" She pointed at herself, "No.... Well Yeah." She added, i shook my head, Terri knew how much i adorn the Necklace and the ring-- aside Devon, 

"Damn soon enough i'll be able to call you my cousin in law." Keeis stated, i laughed at him and walked back up to Chris. He pulled me into his body and i laid my head on his chest--Of course after, i gave him a kiss. 

"Yall kiss way too much." Hood exclaimed, 

"You just mad because you don't have nobody to kiss." I confided, he smacked his lips. 

"I swear you were so nice to me when i met you but that ugly ass had to rub off on you." he claimed. 

I frowned my lips in a pouting form, "I'll be nice to you and i'll stick up for you  for now on. Deal?" 

"No, just repeat after me and ill feel better. "I admit," 

I rolled my eyes, "I admit," 

He continued, "To blaming Hood when i ate something of Chris'" 

" To blaming Hood when i ate something of Chris'" I laughed a bit when saying this, and Chris looked down at me-- i could feel it but i refrained from looking up. 

"Chris believe Hood for now on when it comes to food that comes up missing." 

This time i looked up, "Chris believe Hood for now on when it comes to food that comes up missing." 

"You happy now?" I asked Hood, he smiled but Chris smacked his lips. "Vi, i know you wouldn't do something like that to me. You know how much i care for my food. Hood stop tryna to start shit." 

Do he trust me that much? Damn. "No big head, Hood telling the truth, he don't eat your stuff unless you catch him in the act." I told Chris. I looked at Hood, and he nodded. 

"Why is food such a big topic to you anyway?" I asked Chris. he didn't answer, i guess he's just a fat ass for no reason. 

___

No where to stop. I'm sleepy and pissed. 

LMAO my ass been gloating I GOT STRIAGHT A'S BITCHESSSS but than i checked my grades this morning and i have a B+ in a class (Science) and it crushed me. LIKE THE BITCH GAVE ME A 89%. SHE TOOK 2% BECAUSE OF MY TEST. like lawd. But it ain't a problem i got that extra credit hall passes i never used. That should boost my grade up at least a percent. Lmfao. 

thoughts on this Chapter? 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT LIKE BRUH. I ENJOY COMMENTS IT MAKES ME SMILE LIKE A BABY TH ATS GETTING ENTERTAINED BY A BOX.  

EPILOGUE SHOULD BE POSTED LATER THIS WEEK OR WHEN I FEEL LIKES IT-- MAINLY IF I'M HAPPY WITH THE COMMENTS.. Like ghost readers say you liked the story or something..

but anyways... 

-Kennedy 

P.S Love Me Harder Video YASS ABEL YASS ARIANA. its my wattpad background like yass. YALL KNOW I FUCKING LOVE THEM BOTH. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Mirage Bởi ♡

Fanfiction

322K 7.6K 32
A series of Chris Brown imagines. (est. 2015)
18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
169K 6.1K 24
When 22 year old college student, Sierra Taylor meets Chris Brown she wants nothing to do with the womanizing R&B singer. But fate has other plans fo...
101K 2.1K 30
Aliyah Solé a college student with big dreams she's multi-talented she can sing, dance, she's a woman of many talents. With beauty and brains she tur...