caring isn't for everyone | z...

By lonelyhonoret

sequel to sharing isn't for everyone~ Amari and Zion could be in a happy, unproblematic relationship and peop... More

•prolouge•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eightteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty-one•
•twenty-two•
•twenty-three•
•twenty-four•
•twenty-five•
•twenty-six•
•twenty-seven•
•twenty-eight•
•epilouge•

•ten•

1.3K 47 14
By lonelyhonoret

a/n: she's a bit long. you'll see why.

It was a quick goodbye as the couple left Edwin's house. A swift set of neutral waves and then they were on their way home. It wasn't the shortest drive either, so the ride might be a bit awkward.

Amari's head rested against the car window. Her mind was racing. She was going through what might be the outcome of this situation. Thinking why the hell she'd even try to down that much alcohol without it having a not so great result. It was her to blame and it wasn't the first time. This wasn't the worst thing she's done since she's met Z. She's pulled way dumber stunts.

His reaction to it all is what made her so worried. Did he feel betrayed? Played? There wasn't an exact thing that happened back there. Mari felt guilty as charged. She knew she fucked up, just in a different position this time.

Right now, all Z was trying to do was focus on the road. Other than say, question his and Mari's actions last night. He didn't do anything. But he wasn't even there the whole time, according to Nick. The negative things were overlapping and taking over his mind that it was probably Z himself making him angry and so hurt. It's not like she kissed him. But it's the fact that there was even a mention is what's pushing him.

"Z?"

Her voice was soft, begging of forgiveness, though all she said was a  letter.

He glanced at her once, getting a picture in his head of only a profile her slight bed ruffled hair and bare face. 

"Yea," His foot eases onto the brakes as he switches lanes behind someone going a tad bit slower than he once was.

"I don't know why I'd do that."

He inhaled, then exhaled rather loudly. "Me neither."

"Z, I couldn't control whatever I was doing. I was drunk--"

"I know you were."

She sniffed, turning her head more towards the window as tears threatened to fall. He caught another look at her as she curled herself up more in the passenger seat trying to turn her body as far away as she could.

"You must want me to say that it's okay but that shit isn't." He shook his head.

"Obviously not, I'm not fucking dumb." Amari fires back.

His eyebrows stitch together now, pissed off. For the rest of the ride home, not a word did they speak to each other. Z was pissed Mari was well passed ashamed. This was probably something that could eventually be worked out, right? It's just a slip up under the influence which really she had no control of. Knowing Z though, he could hold this grudge against her for a minute.

~*~*~*~*~*

He meant he was going to express the distress he was in when the reached their apartment. He went straight into their room as they got home, closing the door behind him not really caring whether or not she was trailing behind. 

Thank the Lord she wasn't. She opted for sitting on the couch in the living room and watching tv there. Of course, she wishes they can move past this right now so that she could be cuddled up underneath him on that cold ass couch. It was their cold ass couch, in the middle of summer.

She threw her head back, deliberately hitting her head against the couch. With her mouth slightly parted, she blew cool air. She took the throw blanket and threw it over herself, covering her head full of hair and all, looking like a human burrito. Mari muted the tv briefly and held her breath to see if Z might've been playing the game or something of the sort, but actually, it was dead silent.

Lifting herself up and pulling the blanket off of her, she walked around the couch and over to the bedroom, putting her ear to the door just to clarify that he wasn't masturbating either for some odd reason. He's not as vocal as you would think sometimes.

When she pushed the door to a cracked position, the room was completely dark except for his phone which emitted light, showing his blank, hypnotized stare into the screen as his thumb flicked upon it, scrolling. His plump lips protruded from his face like a pout. His tongue skid across his lips out of habit. He played with that one dread in front of his hair, completely distracted.

He obviously was going to see if the door was open or not but Amari didn't give a shit. She went inside the very dark bedroom, crawling onto the opposite side of the bed, underneath the covers. 

Z didn't even blink.

She scooted closer, looking at him. The only thing she could see in the dark was his face. He didn't seem to mind as much, but good and well knew she was staring at him. He even glanced down, not really seeing her face but her hair.

Her arm maneuvered around his abdomen, resting her head on him. Mari could hear his heart, a bit sped up than usual as her ear was directly on his chest. And then soon her leg, overlapping his underneath the covers. At this point, he could've been the most pissed man in the world, she was going to lay upon him.

"I'm not in the mood," was all he said.

She positioned herself where she was now on top of him, though behind the light of his phone. She sat right on his bulge, to whereas her weight alone could have an effect. His breath hitched a bit as she centered her weight. Amari slapped his phone out of his hand, throwing it on the opposite side of the bed, landing face down.

"Neither am I."

This left them in the complete dark.

Zion was still for a moment before he proceeded to grab her aggressively by her hips for him to adjust himself to where he was sitting up so that he could kiss her. He grabbed her face and she pulled on his dreads as they made out with such intensity, something they weren't quite used to.

He ripped off whatever shirt she had on, breaking the kiss for the moment as she did the same with him shortly after. He pushed her off from on top, now placing himself over her and yanking her pants off. He unbuttoned, taking his off with a quickness as well as his underwear. He slipped her underwear off so fast it might as well be a new world record. He grabbed her thighs, pulling her up and more near him. 

He took his middle finger and slipped it inside her briefly, earning a breathy moan. He pulled it out, not surprised that his finger was now very moisturized. He sucked it off before proceeding to slip inside.

"Z!" Her mouth parted, as she felt him stretch her with precision. Not only that, but he went in all at once.

He gripped her thighs again, positioned himself that he could go all the way in the ease. He began, thrusting with such power, every moan that escaped her sounded like a hiccup. She could barely catch herself as it seemed like each millisecond he was hitting her so deep and with such force, she wanted to scream with pleasure. His hips pushed against her, causing her whole body to shake.

He pulled out suddenly. "Turn around."

With hesitation, she turned and arched her back. She felt his hands caress the dramatic dip in her back, unhooking her bra and throwing it before making their way back up and smacking her ass, hard

"Zion!" She yelled in shock, her eyes opening wide into the dark nothingness.

"Shut up." He says in a breathy tone before he slaps it again, causing her to yelp again. "Amari."

He smacks it once more, making her bite her lip and grip the sheets. He then lines himself up with her, before suddenly pushing himself into her. He grips her hips firmly as they moaned in unison before he began putting in the work. He did not let go of her, no matter if she came or not.

"I-"

"Hold it." He says, groaning.

Their skin slapped together so loud it was almost as if there was a very happy audience member in the room somewhere. At this point, Mari buried her face into the sheets to avoid actually screaming this time.

"I can't!" She cried before her walls began to close around Zion's member causing him to moan as well. He pulled out, still not satisfied.

She felt his body move away and the bed move as he laid on his back, his member still high and happy. "Come here."

She turned around, pulling herself in between his legs ready to suck the soul out of him but he stopped her by yanking on hair, the most gentle thing that's happened. "That's not what I want."

"Zion. I just came." She whined, rubbing his thighs, teasing him.

"I don't care." He says. She lowered herself on to him with such ease he was the one that moaned louder this time. "Fuck."

He pulled her closer and began to kiss her, wrapping his arms around her and sat up once more. He slightly bent his legs and began to bounce her on up and down on top of him, his mouth parting from the kiss which caused Amari to shout profanities as Z was finally reaching his end. He wouldn't let her go, instead gripped onto her tighter and allowed her to hold on as well, biting his shoulder to prevent her from getting even louder.

"Shit." He pumped a few more times before he came into her. Amari then rolled off and next to him. He still sat in the same position, but who could even see, right? She covered herself back with the sheets, as she laid in a fetal position.

"Is this how you're going to take your anger out on me?" She whispered, her voice a bit hoarse now.

"Sure, mhm." He replied, still trying to relapse. His eyes began to close as even he was exhausted by his own conquest.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Zion's a WHOLE 20 year old.

Crazy.

Also is anyone going on the FOMO tour? If you are I'm jealous.

Just kidding..

Not really. 

But ehm. Comment, Vote, and all that good jazz!

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 828 46
'i know you wanna cry, but don't waste tears on her. we got each other. say it' 'we got each other.' 'you too elom.' 'we got each other.' All photos...
203 12 8
allison and austin love each other, but what will happen when they have to hide something for everyone?
27K 886 109
Three girls Three paths Three different love stories
35.8K 1.2K 21
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘟 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘹𝘵 19"