Feeling!

By _the_introvert_

This is the story about Zoya and Aditya. Their journey from being strangers to life partners. It may sound ve... More

1. Special Day For Zoya!
2. Aditya's World!
3. The First Glance!
4. Friendship!
5. Was It A Date?
6. A Small Chat!
7. Poor Aditya!
8. Embracing Each Other!
9. Change Of Opinion!
10. Building Of Trust
11. A Friend Knows Everything!
12. The Romantic Scene!
13. Zoya's Tussle!
14. Aditya On A Mission!
16. An Argument!
17. It Rains!
18. Its Complicated!
19. Ex Comes In!
20. Jealousy Strikes!
21. Nervousness
22. Kya Nazrana Hai!
23. Finally!
24. Hey!
25. I Love You!

15. Aditya Gets Angry!

1K 117 58
By _the_introvert_

At Principal Nikhil Khanna' s Office, which eventually happens to be Zoya's living room; there he was, sitting at the centre of the large sofa which had intricate patterns at the corners, his eyes rolled from left to right, gazing both of them like he was ready to eat them, his foot tapping the floor constantly. They stood in front of him, behaving as much obedient as they can. Aman's head was down, staring at the floor like it was world's beautiful sight ever. Zoya crossed her hands near her stomach and looked here and there as if she was seeing her home for the first time.

The environment had become tensed, there was complete silence, tic-tok sound from the clock made the situation more flexed up. After the much anticipated silence, Nikhil started with his questions; investigation to be precise.

"What's the time right now?" he asked gazing at one of his prey.

Aman hurriedly looked up at the clock, "2pm" he replied and quickly continued looking down. Zoya was about to open her mouth to explain but Nikhil stopped her, showing his hand up.

"You missed your college today?" he asked glaring at Aman

"Yes...Appi told so!" said Aman justifying his innocence. Zoya glared at him angrily.

Nikhil looked towards Zoya in confusion before going back to being angry again, "Zoya..you missed today's important meeting....you know that? You didn't even informed me that you were not coming!"

"Uuhh... actually I completely forgot... we both were sleeping!" she said.

"And why exactly, you both were sleeping till now?" he asked rolling his eyes from Zoya to Aman.

"Appi wanted to play X- Box and watch a movie.. so we didn't sleep the whole night!" Aman said in low voice.

Nikhil glared at Zoya with amusement written all over his face. He got up and walked towards her, standing right in front of her,

"Zoya wanted to play what?" he asked Aman, his eyes still fixed on Zoya with utter confusion.

"X- Box" said Aman looking at Nikhil' s side profile.

Nikhil bursted out laughing, making both of them shocked. His arms rested on his stomach.

Aman was now smiling vivaciously with twinkling eyes. Zoya stood their with confused expression, being totally dumbfounded.
"What's so funny..... Nikhil?" she shouted.

Nikhil bumped in the sofa again while his laughing didn't stop. Aman sat besides him feeling relaxed. Zoya marched towards him with speed, standing right in front of them, her hands rested near her waist, her face showed anger and confusion both at same time.
"What's wrong with you guys? Nikhil! Subah subah....chadha ke aaye ho Kya?" she said plainly.

No response!

"Stop laughing!"

No response!

"Nikhil I will kill you...if you didn't!" she shouted

No response!

Now it was a high time! Zoya being irritated, she gave a tight slap across his face, making him jolt. Aman walked past them silently and went towards his room.

Zoya glared at Nikhil angrily until he started laughing again. Zoya scrunched her nose in disgust and walked away, but Nikhil grabbed her hand, he was done with his laughing. Now his face was full of concern and worry.

"I am sorry, sit.....I want to talk to you." he said as he walked towards the sofa. They got settled in the sofa, facing towards each other.

"Are you fine.....Zoya? Is everything Ok? " he asked with a concerned face. Zoya's anger turned into confusion.

"Achanak yeh sab sawal Kyu puch rhe ho! Pagal toh tum ho Gaye ho...bina baat ke kab se hase jaa rhe ho! Mujhe kya hua hai? Mein toh bilkul thik hu!" said Zoya with confused face.

Nikhil smiled, he placed his hand on her head, caressing her hair, "Nhi bas ese hi...tumhari chinta ho rhi thi...tumne kabhi aise pehle puri raat games khelne me aur movies dekhne me nhi bitayi aur na hi kabhi Aman ko bewajah college bunk karne ke liye kaha hai aur tumne aaj ki important meeting bhi miss kar di...Kya baat hai? Sab thik hai na?"

Zoya looked down, avoiding his concerned eyes,
"Nikhil tum itna kyu soch rhe ho! Tum Pagal ho Kya? Aisa kuch bhi nhi hai...voh toh bas mujhe Aman ke saath time spend karna tha, kaam ki vajah se mai nhi kar pa rhi thi isliye" she said explaining more to herself then him.

Nikhil smiled again, "Ok.....(he looked at her face for few minutes) Now get ready, we have to go to Hooda house, it's already late!"

Zoya smiled and walked towards her room when Nikhil called her out again, "Zoya" . She turned back with questioning look, "Koi pareshani ho toh tum bejijak mujhe keh sakti ho...I am always there for you!"

Zoya nodded smiling, assuring him that there's nothing to worry.

"Zoya...I know you very well! There's something you are worried about. I hope it's what I am thinking! I will be the happiest person if it happens to be true " Nikhil said to himself as he watched Zoya walk out.

**************

Aditya was returning from airport when Vatsal' s words rang in his ears. He stopped his car near a cafeteria and called him,
"Hey Vats!"

"Hi Adi...tune plan execute kiya ki nhi?" Vatsal asked excitedly.

"Tu shayad bhul rha hai...ki mein kaam pe bhi jaata hoon! (taunting) Abhi abhi airport se nikla Hoon...apne vale cafeteria ke paas me hoon...tu jaldi mil muje vahan!" he said cutting the call, not waiting for his answer.

Aditya was having his fourth coffee when Vatsal came in.

"Hey bro! What's up? Udaas lag rha hai?" asked Vatsal.

"Aa Gaya tu...beth!"

"Tu Ghar nhi Gaya?"

"Tune hi toh kaha tha Zoya ko ignore kar...isliye! voh mere liye wait kar rhi hogi...hum saath me coffee pite hai...voh mere liye banati hai ..duniya ki sabse acchi coffee.....me jao kya? " he asks expecting a positive answer.

"No way...tu kahi nhi jaa rha...accha kiya tune Ghar na jaakar!"

"Ek phone toh karne de!" he asks pouting cutely.

"Koi zaroorat nhi hai....uska phone saamne se aayega!" Vatsal replies grabbing the phone from Aditya's hand. Aditya gives him a angry glare.

***************

Zoya was waiting for Aditya to return home since half and hour. Aditya has never been late. This is for the first it has ever happened. She asked Anjana about his whereabouts but she didn't knew either, she said that may be he would be stuck in some work. Finally after an hour or so she dialled Aditya's number on her phone.

Aditya tried to grab the phone from Vatsal immediately after it rang but he stopped him, "Abbe itni jaldi uthaega toh shak ho jayega...esa lagega ki tu phone ka intezar kar rha tha...10 sec ruk jaa...saas toh lene de phone ko!"

Aditya glared at him angrily, after tapping his foot impatiently for few more secs, he grabbed the phone from Vatsal.

"Hello Zoya!" he said, trying to be as calm as possible.

"Where are you? (it sounded a bit angry but she quickly resolved her tone) Anjana Aunty was worried for you!" she said faking the politeness in her tone.

"Uhh...Zoya..I have a meeting in 5 minutes....Maa ko kehna mein late aaunga...mera wait na Kare aur khana khale!"

"Ok" she said trying not to sound sad.

Before she could hung up, Aditya continued, "I am so sorry Zoya.. aaj coffee plan is off! I'll be late! Meeting nhi hoti toh me pakka aata! Sorry " he said biting his lips, feeling guilty for lying to her.

"It's ok Aditya...! Good luck for your meeting!"

"Thank you" he squeezes his eyes feeling terrible.

*************

When Aditya reached his home, he saw Zoya's car still parked in the parking area. It had been quiet late, Vatsal had not allowed him to go home for two more hours.

"Maa...Zoya abhi bhi Ghar par hai Kya?" he asked being concerned.

"Haa...beta voh tumhare room me hai!"

"Mere room mein?!!"

"Matlab abhi vala nhi...jisme renovation chalu hai.. voh vala! Kaam Kar rhi hai...bohat mehenti bacchi hai! Maine toh kitna kaha dinner toh Kar lo...lekin nhi, Meri ek nhi suni! (Aditya is shocked) Tu jaa fresh ho kar aa..mein Marcus ko bolti hu khana lagaye, Zoya ko bhi bula Lena!"

Zoya was standing in a stool holding a diary in one hand and her other hand was busy in marking out the measurements on the ceiling. She was so engrossed that she didn't realize that the stool was shaking.

Her leg slipped and she fell, she closed her eyes in fear, her hand on her chest, breathing heavily, she got stunned, why is she not feeling any pain? She slowly opened her eyes one after other. Her eyes met with his, his eyes depicted worry, anger, fear all at the same time. Worry that she was fine or not, anger that why she was working so carelessly and fear that he could have lost her. She was in his strong arms, safe and sound. She moved her hands around his neck for comfort. She didn't uttered a word, neither did he. Both looking at each other as if they have found their long lost friend.

He placed her down and shouted angrily, for the first time he was shouting at Zoya, "Zoya...tum Pagal ho gayi ho kya...tumhari akal ghaas charane Gayi hai Kya?? Yeh room dekha hai tumne.... Kitne saare kaach, screws, nukile saman yaha vaha pade hai...aur tum yahan maze se stool par khadi thi ...voh bhi bina kisi support ke! Main sahi vakt pe na aata toh! Ek bhi kaach ka tukda lag jaata na...pata nhi Kya ho sakta tha! How can you be so careless!"

****************

So here's the next chapter! I hope you liked it!

Comment down your opinions. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes and errors.

Thank You!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 6.4K 36
Zoya Siddaqui and Aditya Hooda never knew that their destinies were entangled since forever, but one wretched night when they receive a call and find...
77.6K 5.3K 81
Zoya and Aditya were once about to get married but just before the marriage could have happened, Zoya declared her love for Yash - Aditya's younger b...
53.3K 2.7K 40
Adiya love story Peep in to know more
14.6K 1K 18
This is not the usual love story where the girl or guy fall for the other at first sight nor a marriage with love. will it be like an arranged marria...