My Usless Thoughts

By Terrible_Writer_0101

just a collection of my Usless emo thoughts. I'll tell stories and ideas that randomly pop into my mind when... More

I HATE ELLEN
so.........My mom's a bitch
thumbs are wierd
The new Pet Semetery is weird

bnha is weird

8 0 0
By Terrible_Writer_0101

     So somethings been on my mind for a while. I was like the only one who took forever to finish my hero academia, which I regret greatly because that shit is bomb. However, around the time that the hero killer Stayn became a big deal, one thought circulated that just really confused me and overall pissed me off.

     According to stayn, the only true hero is is almight, because he was the only one who actually cared about helping people instead of fame, money, and branding. I may be a fucking idiot, but does this not strike anyone else as odd? I mean like if you take all of Requirments that he set than why the hell would he be a true hero, considering just how much we see almight contradict them?

     Even from the beginning of the series we can see almight posters, action figures, costumes, if you think of all the revenue and advertisement that allmight was endorsing doing this doesn't it just make u go like wtf stayn u lier?

     In my opinion there is only one person who really fits the bill for what the hero killer and his followers claimed to believe in, and that is mine other than ma boi eraser head! Just think about it, he hates being on TV and avoids it at all costs, very few common people actually knew about as shown by dekus first thoughts on him, has no merch (that we know of) and throughout the series shows nothing but tough love and compassion for his students and fellow hero's despite his demeanor.

     Even after thinking all this through we see several attempts on his life by his followers at the training camp, which should be bullshit because one of them even goes out of his way to complement deku and his similarity to all might. I'm surprised that I'm literally the only one who can see this, like wtf? Is there something that I'm missing, I could really use and explanation here.

Peace out freaks, feel free to give ur opinion............it just dawned on me that I'm talking to no one because I don't think that anyone actually reads this. Oh well lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
238K 36.8K 95
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
29K 2K 51
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
218K 10.9K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...