bnha is weird

So somethings been on my mind for a while. I was like the only one who took forever to finish my hero academia, which I regret greatly because that shit is bomb. However, around the time that the hero killer Stayn became a big deal, one thought circulated that just really confused me and overall pissed me off.

     According to stayn, the only true hero is is almight, because he was the only one who actually cared about helping people instead of fame, money, and branding. I may be a fucking idiot, but does this not strike anyone else as odd? I mean like if you take all of Requirments that he set than why the hell would he be a true hero, considering just how much we see almight contradict them?

     Even from the beginning of the series we can see almight posters, action figures, costumes, if you think of all the revenue and advertisement that allmight was endorsing doing this doesn't it just make u go like wtf stayn u lier?

     In my opinion there is only one person who really fits the bill for what the hero killer and his followers claimed to believe in, and that is mine other than ma boi eraser head! Just think about it, he hates being on TV and avoids it at all costs, very few common people actually knew about as shown by dekus first thoughts on him, has no merch (that we know of) and throughout the series shows nothing but tough love and compassion for his students and fellow hero's despite his demeanor.

     Even after thinking all this through we see several attempts on his life by his followers at the training camp, which should be bullshit because one of them even goes out of his way to complement deku and his similarity to all might. I'm surprised that I'm literally the only one who can see this, like wtf? Is there something that I'm missing, I could really use and explanation here.

Peace out freaks, feel free to give ur opinion............it just dawned on me that I'm talking to no one because I don't think that anyone actually reads this. Oh well lol.