seaycee// one shots

sandk2125

-just for fun Еще

stay...
plane tings
beyond my control
worthy of my love
worthy of my love pt.2
wish come true
new york pt.1
new york pt.2
wow
I can't live if you hate me
i see the light (pt 1)
i see the light (pt 2)
seventy two hours
seventy two hours later
the way to a girls heart (2)
mesmerized

the way to a girls heart (1)

2.3K 115 15
sandk2125

an// ok! im back!

this might be bad, but thats ok! im out of practice and ill get better:)

-happy reading:)

------------------------------

"JULIAN!" Sean yelled from the kitchen table at his roommate who was standing in front of the stove, spoon in hand. "I've already told you four times to get away from the soup dude."

"cmon' man, I'm starving." the boy replied, an exasperated sigh leaving his lips.

"Nope," Sean stated, quickly flipping through the piles of paper sitting in front of him. It was the first week of the semester and he already had an unimaginable amount of work to do.

"we need to get you laid bro," he said, shaking his head at the boy surrounded in homework. Sean looked up at him suddenly, a perplexed and annoying look on his face.

"what does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, it's been a whole year and a week of college and you, to my knowledge, have never even spoken to a girl here."

"well I'm sorry I want something real, unlike you and your eighty flings." sean rolled his eyes, returning to his work. Julian chuckled softly, moving from the stove over to sit in the chair across from him.

"in all seriousness man, I really just want you to find someone who makes you happy, but you're never going to find anyone if you sit in the dorm 24/7. For pete's sake, its 11pm and you're sitting here making soup and doing homework. The perfect girl isn't just going to knock on the door." 

Sean laughed lightly, knowing that his friend only wanted what's best for him, just like he had for the past 10 years that he'd known him.

"i know jules, i just-" sean started, but was cut off by a soft knock coming from the thick wood of the front door. The two boys looked quickly at each other, minds racing.

"i swear to god-" julian edged as sean stood. He turned the knob gently, wondering who would be knocking on their door so late. His eyes widened as he pulled it open, revealing a girl, standing in an oversized hoodie and an anxious look in her eyes, holding a small stack of books. 

"hi-" the girl said, being cut off by Julian, who had come up behind sean to see who was at the door. 

"IM A GENIUS LEW." he yelled in his friend's ear, causing the girl to jump slightly, a little smile of amusement and confusion growing on her face. "hi. im julian, pleasure to meet you." he said, now calmer, extending his hand out to their visitor.

"kaycee," she replied quietly, shaking his hand. 

"im sean." he laughed nervously, reaching up to scratch the back of his head. "whats up?"

"I was wondering... if it's not too much trouble, and it's fine if you say no..." she started, her gaze falling to her feet.

"kaycee," sean said gently, making her eyes move up to meet his. "whats up?"

"can i sleep on your couch?" she asked sweetly, her hand running up and down on her upper arm. "i live down the hall, its just that my roommate and her boyfriend are really loud, and i-" 

"that's totally fine," sean smiled at her, causing her to mimic him, an obvious tension in her shoulders disappearing. 

"ya! cmon' in girl! sean was just making some soup." Julian laughed, moving back in order to allow the girl to come in.

"what? why?" kaycee giggled, looking over at sean as he walked to the stove, stirring the pot. 

He shrugged his shoulders, "we were hungry." 

"and because Sean is one hell of a chef, and i always beg him to cook for me." julian teased, moving to sit down at the small table, gesturing for kaycee to join him. 

"why have we never seen you around kaycee?" sean asked, joining the two.

"well its my first year, so ive only been here for just over a week, and ive been crazy busy with all the work they've already given us." kaycee sighed, running a hand through her mess of curls. "i guess that means you two aren't freshman?" 

"Nah, me and sean are sophomore," Julian explained. "also, sean. is the soup done yet?" he whined.

"yes jules, go for it." sean rolled his eyes, smiling and shaking his head gently at the girl across from him.

"sweet! kaycee you want a bowl?"

"sure, that would be great." she smiled. julian nodding and grabbing two bowls from the cabinet.

"what about me? you're not gonna offer me a bowl?" sean said in a high pitch, his hand meeting his chest, faking being offended. Kaycee laughed loudly, immediately covering her mouth with her sleeve, causing sean to laugh even louder.

"you're not a guest lew. you can get up off your butt and get your own." julian replied, sticking his tongue out at his friend, who in return groaned and stood, kaycee.

"wow, i don't think ill ever be as close to my roommate as you guys are." she said, laughing at the exchange happening before her.

"oh no, me and Sean have known each other for a decade," Julian said, placing a steaming bowl in front of the girl as he took the seat beside her.

"we met through dance, we were both industry kids when we were younger." sean elaborated, raising his spoon to his lips.

"that's so cool! i was a dancer too! but more of a competition kid than anything else." kaycee beamed.

"i wonder if we ever went to the same classes," Sean said, looking at the girl across from him, who was getting more beautiful every second, the nervous look she had before was now completely gone, leaving a bubbly girl who laughed at nearly everything that had been said.

"anyways..." sean said, as the three ate. "what program are you in?"

"oh, I'm studying psychology." she replied simply, taking in another spoonful. "what about you guys?"

"I'm in business, and seans in elementary education. gag me with a spoon." julian said, pretending to actually gag himself with the spoon currently in his hand.

"elementary education huh?" she questioned, raising her eyebrows.

"I've always loved working with kids, I used to teach some of the younger kid classes at this studio back home." 

"that's actually really cute." kaycee said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Sean tousled his hair, trying to hide the heat that had risen to his face.

"ew. you guys are already gross." Julian groaned, picking up his empty bowl and placing it in the sink.

"julian. don't start," sean said, not wanting kaycee to feel uncomfortable.

"ok fine." he replied, raising his hands in defeat. "I'm going to hit the hay then. it was a pleasure meeting you Kaycee." he smiled at her as she replied the same before he walked down the hallway to his room.

"ya, i guess it is getting late." sean said, squinting to read the small clock on the microwave positioned across the room from him. "let me grab you some blankets kaycee."

"thanks, sean, i really appreciate it." she smiled, a tone of appreciation coating her voice.

"it's really no trouble, i mean might as well put the couch to use right?" he chuckled softly, pulling out a few blankets and a pillow from the closet, laying them down onto the large sofa.

Kaycee walked over to the living room, watching politely as sean finished. 

"there. it's not much, but i hope it'll do." he said, placing his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants.

"its amazing, thank you."

"alright well, good night i guess," he breathed, moving to turn before he felt a gentle grip on his hand. It felt as soft as a butterfly's wing, something so fragile it shouldn't exist in this world. He looked at her softly, finally noticing the beautiful shade of hazel in her eyes.

"goodnight sean. and thank you again," she said as she looked up at him through her dark eyelashes.

"of course," he whispered, finding that all the air had been taken from his lungs. "see you in the morning."

she smiled sweetly, releasing his hand as they both moved in opposite directions. With their growing distance, Sean could swear he felt something inside him tethering himself to her, he was a lost ship and she was his light house.

_______________________

an// so? how bad was it?

part two will hopefully be out tomorrow? maybe the day after, undecided.

-love you guys<3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.5K 332 44
[It Takes Two] series *can be read as a standalone " they are like molecules with van der waals forces of attraction and they will always be covalen...
How To Love You Sean_kaycee1234

Любовные романы

29.4K 1.6K 34
'I'm never going to like him. Ever' A story where Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice send snappy remarks and and death glares at every shared moment. But wit...
138K 4K 29
in which sean and kaycee are enemies, or so they think, and would never ever EVER catch feelings for one another. right? ~~ "You know... I heard you...
9.3K 353 21
Hi everyone! I'm a huge huge fan of Sean and Kaycee and I love them dearly, so I decided to write a fanfic of them based on this youtube video I saw...