Things Are Different Now

By SpariaForever

Spencer had always loved Aria, and when she comes back from Iceland Spencer is more beautiful then ever, will... More

Welcome Home
Her Brown Eyes
It Could Ruin Everything
I Will Always Be There For You
Just Leave Me Alone
She Knows...
A/N

Love Is The Things Unsaid

1.4K 52 3
By SpariaForever

Aria's POV

I stayed by Spencer's bedside for weeks, the car at broken her legs and placed her in a coma. Which she was yet to wake up from. I talked to her though, I must have said sorry a thousand times, I felt horrible.

"I am sorry Spencer, I didn't mean I shut you out, but it's hard to be around you. I love you Spencer Hastings as more then a friend" even though she would never know, I felt some peace at saying this. A few hour later Hanna came in followed by a doctor, "Dr Kingston, she doing?" I asked almost straight away, "she is doing fine, keep talking to her though it really helps" he said, "because she still has her senses she just can't communicate them to you" he said, before I could even ask the question.

My stomach filled with panic, my mind rushed to the words I had told her. Suddenly the heart machine started beeping like crazy, "she's waking up" Wren shouted, I watched her eyes flicker open, but I didn't see the rest because I had run out the room.

Yay an update! sorry for the wait!!! Hope you liked it, please vote of you are still reading this story!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
940K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.