Be My Everything

By sleepwalker

Book 4 to the LWB series *Aden Salas has always envied Preston's relationship with Robert. He believed Robert... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Seven

9.3K 374 36
By sleepwalker

Chapter Twenty-Seven

I was finishing Benjamin’s panda cake pops, I volunteered to make for Benjamin, Sebastian, and Sidney’s Halloween party at school tomorrow. It was a lot of work and I didn’t think I was going to finish them all but I did and I was proud of them.

“I feel like they are watching me,” Blake said as he walked into the kitchen. “You know cupcakes would have been easier to make, just make them orange frosting and draw a face or whatever.”

“Our son wanted panda cake pops, you know since he is going dress as a panda.”

“Our son has a problem, this is too much panda.” Blake said as he picked up one of the cake pops. “They look so delicious, but at the same time they are looking at me and telling me not to eat them.” I rolled my eyes and snatch it out of his hand.

“Because you’re not supposed to eat them, they are for the party. I spent too much time making them for you just to eat them all.” I had made fifty in total, plus the twenty Benjamin helped made. It was enough for his homeroom class to have two each.

“I wouldn’t have eaten them all,” I stared at him. “Okay maybe like half of them but not all.”  I chuckled, “You know I’m surprised that Benji didn’t try and make us dress up as a panda family. His obsession is worse than Preston’s obsession with monkeys.” I chuckled again, “What?”

“He did ask and we were going dress up as a panda family, but you lucked out because they didn’t have a costume in your size.” Blake chuckled.

“So what are we going to be for Halloween then?”

“As of right now, I don’t know. Do you want to dress up?” Blake shrug his shoulders. “Well Benjamin is going to be spending the night at Sebastian’s for a sleepover, so we won’t really be going out. I really don’t see the point of dressing up. Unless you wanted to dress up for the trick or treaters.”

“Let see being comfortable and just watching a movie with my main squeeze or being in an itchy costume?” Blake tapped his finger against his chin as he thought about it. “You know I’m going to have to say no to dressing up. Plus it’s going to be hell getting out of the costumes when you know when things get heated.” Blake leaned in closer and kissed me. “You know before the baby comes and it will be just us two, we won’t have to worry about Benji coming into our room.”

“You sound like it’s been forever since thing have gotten heated.”

“It feels like it’s been forever, if it wasn’t for the fact that these cake pops were looking at us I would so have my way with you right now.” I giggled as he nuzzled my neck.

“You’re an idiot,” I said as I pushed him away. “Now help me finish wrapping the cake pops, the less work I’ll have to do in the morning.”

“Yes sir,” we wrapped them up. The entire time Blake kept eyeballing them, but I couldn’t let him have one.

“You want one don’t you?”

“Yes and are you going to let me have one?”

“Not one of these. But I can let you have just a regular cake pop.” I said as I opened the fridge and pulled out two cake pops.

“You had some and you weren’t going to give me one?”

“I had planned on keeping them for myself,” He stared at me. “Hey don’t judge me, you didn’t even help so why should I save one for you?”

“Um because you love me.”

“Okay if you say so,” I chuckled as he groaned and took one of the cake pops from me.

“Oh I have something for you,” Blake said. He went over to his briefcase and pulled out some papers. He handed them to me, “I know we hadn’t really talked about this but I want you to be Benjamin and our unborn daughter’s legal guardian. I want you to really be their other dad.” He smiled at me as I looked down at the papers, they were adoption forms. It hadn’t even crossed my mind about adopting them, my eyes stared to water. 

“You serious about this?” I asked as I looked up at him.

“Of course I am, I couldn’t think of anyone better than you to be another father to our kids. Plus still hoping one day we will get married and of course have more kids, but for now this a step in that direction.” He smiled at me.

“How long is it going to take?”

“A few weeks, but there shouldn’t be a problem with it. So what do you say?”

“Of course I would like to adopt them,” Blake hugged me, this made me extremely happy right now.

<><><> 

I woke up to the phone ringing, I looked at the clock and it wasn’t even time to wake. “Mmm Blake go answer the phone,” Mumbled as I got comfortable again.

“Your closer,” Blake mumbled as he snuggled closer to me.

“I can’t if you’re holding me,” he groaned and got out of bed. I heard him answer the phone and then he ran back to our room. He turned on the light, “Ugh why you do that?” I asked as I grabbed a pillow to cover my face.

“Sorry just got a call Erika’s friend Beth and she just went into labor.” I sat up in bed, we thought we still had another week or two before the baby came.

“Oh my god, do you want us to go with you.” I started to get out of bed. “I can’t believe she is already going to be here soon.”

“No I don’t want you to miss work or Benji to miss school. I don’t know how long it’s going to take and we will just all be sitting there waiting. Just go to work and take Benji to school, I will call you when the baby is born.” Blake walked over to me and kissed me, “Our baby girl is finally going to be here.”

“I know,” I smiled at him. This is a moment we have all been waiting for, “We will see you later if not sooner.” There was no way I was going to be able to go back to sleep, I was too excited to sleep.

Since getting the call I had been able to work or even think about anything but the baby. I sat in the lab trying to do my work, but I just kept looking at my phone, waiting to hear from Blake. It had been six hours since Blake had gotten the call from Erika’s friend about her going into labor this morning.

I didn’t tell Benjamin about it because we didn’t want him to miss school or the party. Plus there was no point in him seating in a waiting room. For the looks of things it was going to be a while and hopefully I won’t have to leave work early or take Benjamin out of school.

I was thinking of leaving early and just going to the hospital with Benjamin. We could wait with Blake, that way when she was born we could all see her together. Plus the longer I sat here, the more mind kept thinking about the baby. I just wanted everything to go smoothly.

<><><> 

“Dad I can’t wait to see my baby sister,” Benjamin said excitedly.

“I know neither can I.” I said as we walked to the maternity ward waiting room. Blake said he was going to wait for us there and take us to the nursery. We saw Blake waiting for us, he had a big smile on his face.

“Dad, dad where is my baby sister?” Benjamin asked as he ran to Blake. Blake picked him up and kissed him on the cheek.

“She is in the nursery waiting to meet you all,” Blake grabbed my hand and led us to the nursery. We walked up to the big window that let you look inside. There were rows of babies.

“Dad which on is my sister?” Benjamin asked as he put his face up against the glass.

“She is that one in the second row fourth from your left.” Blake pointed to the baby wrapped in a pink blanket. “Do you want to get a closer look at her?”

“Yes,” we walked to the door and Blake told the nurse we wanted to see out daughter.

“Who wanted to hold her?” The nurse asked.

“I’ll take her,” she handled her over to me. I looked at her, she was so beautiful and looked at lot like Benjamin in his baby pictures. “Hey baby girl,” I whispered as I caressed her cheek. “She looks like you Benjamin,” he looked down at her.

“She so pretty, dad.” He reached out and touched her cheek. “What are we going to name her?”

“I like the name Arabella, what do you think?” I asked,

“I like it and we can call her Ari or Bella.” Benjamin said.

“Yes good name, I think she needs a middle name and I was thinking of Rose.” Blake added.  

“Yes dad I like that!” Benjamin said.

“Arabella Rose Salas-Pierson, sounds perfect to me.” Blake said as he kissed my cheek, I was feeling truly blessed right.

A/N Guys I have a Question for you, When it comes time for Sebastian and Benjamin's story would y'all like me to just stick with Sebastian's POV or add some of Benjamin's?  

BTW just three more chapters to go until the end! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 63 14
𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒!!! "𝐅-𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐃-𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜" "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨�...
474K 17.1K 40
Athiss is a new doctor although, he loves his job he's sad to say that he's not thrilled in life. It feels like everything that he's fought for is sl...
268K 10.7K 21
°°°°° "I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his...
3.7M 95.9K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...