Watching Over Me (Male Reader...

Από MartinGraf98

Wrestling. A sport that has been popular for decades. It doesn't matter which promotion was the best, eventua... Περισσότερα

Bio
Welcome to the WWE
The Incurable
After Hours
The Devil's Rejects
Black Clouds
Hero Of The Day
Watch Your Words
The Enemy
Show Me A Leader
The Great American Nightmare
NXT Takeover XXV
Make It Hurt
Whole Lotta Love (Lemon)
Scream
When The Stillness Comes
I Know It Hurts
No More Room In Hell
What Color Is Your Blood?
Slow Ride
Sharp Dressed Man
Breathe In The Flames
Circus For A Psycho
I'll Be There For You (Lemon)
NXT Takeover Toronto
NXT Takeover Toronto Part 2
Epilogue

Brand New Start

576 9 4
Από MartinGraf98

The time has come. The weekend has arrived and Taynara has been more than just excited to see her parents again. Ever since she has joined NXT, the young woman has fewer chances to meet the people who made her who she is today and so on this day, you're gonna have to make a good first impression. Now being a gentleman is your specialty, but you don't know what Mr. and Mrs. de Carvalho will think of you. You being nervous is an understatement as your thoughts run wild while you wait at the airport for the people who raised your beautiful girlfriend. It has also caused you to sleep a bit less the last few days while you tried to pick out a godd outfit and a nice hairstyle, but that was harder than you imagined. You don't know, if Tay's parents watch wrestling, but if they do, they probably have seen you on tv or online somewhere. A bit jittery, you walk over to a row of seats where Taynara is sitting as well, still all bubbly and happy  to welcome two of the most important humans in her life.

Taynara:" I can't believe they're almost here, Y/N. They will love you, I swear. You just have to be yourself and everything will go as smooth as butter."

Y/N:" Easy for you to say. I'm completely and utterly nervous right now. What if they don't like the way I look? What if they don't like the way I talk?...What if they don't like that I'm from the states? They could have something against U.S. citizens for all I know."

Taynara:" Don't be ridiculious. My parents get along with everyone, no matter where they're from or how they look and talk. They don't even care that you're not religious and your past doesn't bother them either. Relax, take a deep breath and don't think about what could go wrong. Think about the good time we're gonna have with them."

Y/N:" You're right. I should focuss more on having fun while talking with your parents. I mean it couldn't be that bad in the end."

Taynara nods and then holds your hand in hers while you wait for the two to arrive. You have talked about the whole thing quite a lot and settled to spend the whole weekend wth them, going out fot dinner, enjoying some music and discuss the future. Planning ahead is a big deal and ever since you new the day would come, you have dreamed about several scenarios that could play out. It was a big mix of emotions running through you while you were trying to exercise or even just cook a simple meal. Even in the evening when you and Tay were cuddling on the couch, your mind drifted off to today and further. And these thoughts are interrupted by an excited squeal from Taynara who is happily jogging towards the two older people. (I have to make up their looks, since I have no pictures of Taynara's parents. Also I'm gonna use some other names, since I don't know what their real names are.)

Her father is slightly smaller than you, sporting a bit of already grey hair on his head. His eyes are brown, just like the ones of his daughter, and his skin is slightly tanned as well. The posture he displayes shows you that he cares deeply about the safety of the family as he scans the airport after breaking the hug.

Tay's mother on the other hand has light brown hair, also brown eyes and olive skin. She looks a bit more friendly and welcoming than her husband, but you never know what she really is like until her true self unfolds.

Taynara:" Mom, Dad, I'm so glad you're here. I couldn't be happier than to finally have some time with the both of you. How was the flight? Are you hungry? Tired? Maybe you want something to drink?"

Mrs. de Carvalho:" Sweety, please. We just landed. It's great to be here with you and I'm so happy you invited us to come over."

Mr. de Carvalho:" Yes, we have packed our things for the flight immediatly after you called us. We would never miss the opportunity to reunite with you, no matter for how long. You've made it very far in your wrestling career already and we're insanely proud of you, Taynara."

Mrs. de Carvalho:" Exactly, you have won so many matches. You have kept up with your training, you have proven yourself to everyone and we knew you'd never quit. You have always been a resiliant girl, honey."

The display of love between the three family members makes you smile, but you also remember that the whole thing would be way different, if it was Taynara meeting your parents. Your parents are called Katherine and Michael L/N and they still don't understand why you went with wrestling, why you divorced Laura and when they're ever going to see you again. They have always been skeptical about your choices, so that's one thing off the list. You actually gave them a call on Thursday evening when you and Tay were done with everything for the day. Speaking of which, the blond brazilian happily skips over to you, takes your hand and leads you towards her parents who begin to eye you from head to toe while you nervously rub your neck. This is your least favorite part of dating: meeting your partners' family. And yet, the two seem to have small smiles on their faces. Tay's mother is the first one to offer you her hand.

Alejandra:" My name is Alejandra, I am Taynara's mother. It is nice to meet you, young man."

Y/N:" It's an honor to meet you, Mrs. de Carvalho. Taynara has told me great things about you and your husband, if I may say so."

Ernesto:" And my name is Ernesto, young man. When we talked to Taynara a while ago, she has hinted at having us meet someone."

Y/N:" That person is me as you see. I am Y/N L/N. Just like your wonderful daughter, I too am a professional wrestler. But let me just say this: the things I do on TV never reflect who I really am. I would never hurt innocent people on the street like this and I would never say such things out in public."

Taynara:" Well, you see: Y/N and I have a lot to tell you and I am thankful for you staying the whole weekend. We have many things planned to make your stay as enjoyable as possible."

Y/N:" May I begin with carrying your luggage to the car? It wouldn't feel right to let you carry these heavy bags all by yourself."

Without another word, Alejandra and Ernesto step aside and let you take their cases, bags and everything they have, so you carry the entirety of their brought belongings to the waiting vehicle. You actually rented an SUV, so everything fits into the back while keeping comfort in the car when driving. The city is displayed in the early afternoon sun, filling every guest's eyes with wonder as their smiles grow wider. Loading every piece of luggage into the trunk of the car, you open the doors for everyone to get in. This could easily get annoying for others, but Tay's parents semm okay with you acting like this. A bit of confusion hits them when you take place in the shotgun seat while Taynara gets into the drivers seat.

Ernesto:" Excuse the curiousity, Y/N, but don't you have a license?"

Y/N:" I do have one, but I don't have a car, ever since some unfortunate things happened in my late youth. I will tell you once we made it to the hotel. Then we can gather in our room or in yours to discuss everything. Is that alright with you?"

they nod and so, Taynara gets on the road and makes way towards the hotel you're still staying in. Since NXT doesn'tt ravel around too much, you have relatively much time to spend when there are no shows, shoots, interviews or anything and this weekend is free of all of that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the hotel, you carry all the bags again while Alejandra and Ernesto check in. Their stay has been payed by you and Taynara since you're the ones having them here and not the other way around. It's not a duty you had to fulfill, it was more of an honor to spend time with them. When they're done with their check-in, they follow you up the stairs and discuss how good everything looks. From the walls, to the carpets in the hall all over to the decorations. They surely aren't used to living in luxury like this, but it makes them feel well. Ernesto unlocks the door for you once you made it and then you walk in, carefully putting everything down in the bedroom. It's none of your business what they have in all the cases and bags, but you're happy you don't have to hurl this stuff on your back anymore. So while you put everything in place as far as it goes, Tay, Alejandra and Ernesto explore the room. It's not too different from yours, but it definitly is fresher.

Y/N:" Alright, your luggage is set down. Do you want to unpack now or wait until later?"

Alejandra:" I think it can wait. We're more excited to hear about you, Y/N. Please take a seat next to Taynara and carefully explain some aspects of your pasts. It's alright, if there are parts that you don't want to talk about."

You give a reliefed sigh and take seat next to Tay who has laced hands with you once again. To her mother, this seems great since she has missed it to see her own child so happy while her father is hard to read. The expression on his face doesn't give much away, but he anticipates a whole lot from everything you're gonna tell them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Several hours of story telling later, Taynara and you decide to let Alejandra and Ernesto rest and unpack. They deserve the peace they can after such a long flight and you telling them so many things surely is tiring after a while. They had mixed reactions every time you started a new thing, but sympathy has always been shown. You actually have a pretty feeling about the weekend and so does Tay who is smiling all the time while you both walk to your own room. Luckily for you, it's a few rooms away from her parents, so whatever you do won't be noticed by them.

Taynara:" I think that whole thing went better than expected, huh?"

Y/N:" Surprisingly yes, it did. I thought it would take a lot more to make a good first impression on them."

Taynara:" Aww, honey. Nobody can resist your charm for long. You've been telling the truth in every word you said and you damn sure made clear what your intensions are. There is nothing more to worry about for today. Mom and Dad will just unpack now and then go to bed which is what we should do as well. The whole day has been very stressful, mostly for you even since you had a hard time calming down from the first meeting. I know how hard it is and I understand why you don't want me to meet your parents yet."

Y/N:" I still can't believe how we got together. That moment seemed so unreal and yet, I was never against it. i always liked what you did in the ring, I watched your Jiu-Jitsu videos and I always found myself smiling. When I came to the WWE, your once shy demeanor has caught me."

Taynara:" How sweet are you gonna get tonight?"

Y/N:" Sweeter than anything mankind can handle. We both rock this style and we both know why."

Taynara:" Sometimes I think you were made out of sugar."

Y/N:" Bite me, get a taste and then you'll know. I'm the sweetest present you have ever got."

When you walk into your room though, Taynara does exactly what you said and gives your neck a slight bite, careful enough to not hurt you. A cute smile on her face makes you chuckle while she takes in the taste of your skin.

Taynara." Hmm, yes. I can see why you're so sweet. You're not just a snack, you're a full meal and I could eat you whole."

Y/N:" Is that a challenge or a promise?"

Taynara:" Follow me and find out."

Moments later, the door is locked and you both disappear into the bathroom. Yes, a bit of teasing always betters the day and so you two spend some quality time togehter. It's not gonna be the last time anyways, but being together in the shower is making you both more excited for what's to come.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.9K 57 6
Credit for the story cover goes to @Freedom_Fighter24. Thankyou so much again brother! The Archangel Daniel Dalton, also known to be the first openly...
58.7K 385 11
This is your journey from NXT to WWE main roster with rivals, friends and romance. Rated 18+ lemons will be warned so enjoy.
74.5K 1K 39
After some success in the European Indy scene Stephen Taylor is invited to train at the NJPW dojo taken under the wing of finn balor and shibata he b...
40.5K 802 18
My First Mandy Rose Story! Enjoy!