Forbidden Fruit ✔️

Por restlessbookreader

Book one of the FORBIDDEN series! ** Nick Knight is the CEO of Knight Tech. He gets everything he wants, no... Mais

~ Hazel ~
~Nick ~
~ Hazel ~
~Nick~
~Hazel~
~Nick~
~Hazel~
~Nick~
~Hazel~
~Nick~
~Hazel~
~Nick~
~Hazel~
~Nick~
~Hazel~
~Nick~
~Hazel~
~Nick~
~Hazel~
~Nick~

~Epilogue~

52.3K 1.1K 118
Por restlessbookreader

(A/N I decided to make a epilogue for this book because a lot of you said you didn't like the way it ended. This whole story was me trying a new type of writing and a new story line. It was an experiment to test myself on my abilities, that's why this one is so much more different than the other stories on my account. I hope you guys are happy with this.
Much love! -Rhiannon)

~Hazel~

Three Years Later

My hands shake as I look at the two little lines.

"Oh my god" I breath as my hand flies up to my mouth.

Tears start pouring out of my eyes and down my cheeks.

My knees become wobbly and weak. I collapse onto the side of the bathtub, still clutching the plastic test.

I couldn't believe I was pregnant. Nick and I had been trying since we got married two years ago, and it finally happened.

I hear the front door shutting, so I stuff the test into the drawer in the bathroom and wipe my eyes, before going to greet my husband.

"Hey beautiful" Nick says to me as I turn the corner.

"Hi honey" I reply wrapping my arms around him.

"You feeling better?" He asks placing his hand on my forehead.

"Yes, much actually"

"Good"

He leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Did you talk to Ollie today?"

I nod my head.

"Yeah he called about an hour ago"

"How's camp?" Nick asks loosening his tie and taking off his jacket.

"He said it was a blast and Auntie Opal is a great teacher. He was raving about the field trip they went on to the aquarium that Opal works at. She got the let the kids meet some of the sea lions, and they played with the penguins."

"That sounds fun." Nick says with a smile.

"Ollie loved it."

Nick approaches me and wrap me in his arms.

"I'm glad we decided to send him, it's been really helping him."

I nod my head as I nuzzle into his chest and breath in his familiar scent.

He pulls away slightly before leaning down and kissing me. I mold my lips to his and kiss him back fervently. He slips his tongue into my mouth as he tilts my head back more to deepen our kiss.

A raspy growl rumbles from deep in his throat as he pulls away.

"God I love you" he tells me before leaning down and pecking me on the lips again.

"I love you too baby"

"I'm going to go get changed, and then we can order some takeout and catch up on NCIS ok?"

I nod my head and nick heads down the hallway and to our bedroom. After taking a few deep breaths I follow him.

I get to the bedroom and lean against the door frame.

"So how was work babe?"

"Pretty good, got some new investors today. I'm not making much progress because we're still a new business, we barely have any clientele." Nick says from the closet.

"Good that's good" I mumble

Nick comes out of the closet dressed in a crisp white T-shirt and a pair of fleece pants.

"Oh by the way, Jordyn and Marcy want us to go to their place this weekend. Jordyn needs help with his tux and Marcy doesn't have the flower arrangement yet."

"Sounds good"

"And Troy and Nathan left a message for you, thanking you for the baby gift. They said that it was perfect for the new family members. I still can't believe that they adopted triplets, that crazy I mean-"

"Nick I'm pregnant." I say cutting him off

His jaw drops to the ground, and his phone falls out of his hand.

"You're what?" He asks with wide eyes.

I bite my lip and hesitate before answering him. I wasn't expecting this reaction from him.

"I said I'm pregnant"

"No you're not."

I nod my head and walk past him to the bathroom.

"Are you sure?"

I pull out the test from the drawer and hand it to him.

"Pretty sure"

He looks at it for a while before a huge smile breaks out across his face.

"I'm gonna be a dad?"

I nod.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna be a dad!" He shouts.

He runs over to me and picks me up by my waist and spins me around.

"Thank you Hazel. Thank you so much." He says into my hair as he sets me down.

"Why are you thanking me? This is a team effort."

"You've given me a family. I know Ollie isn't used to me being around just yet, but I still love him to death. But now you have a baby growing inside you. Oh my god. There's a mini person inside you!"

Nick crouches down and wraps his arms around my hips as he kisses my stomach.

"I love you so much already little one. I hope you are beautiful just like your mommy." He says before planting another kiss there.

He stands up and pulls me close, pressing his lips to mine. He kisses me over and over.

"I can't believe it." He says pulling away again.

"That's a mini me, or a mini you. I-it's a mini us Hazel. I need to call Gigi, she's gonna flip!"

I laugh as he runs over to the bed to grab his phone which was still on the floor.

"I bet Robyn and Timmy are going to love having another cousin to play with."

Nick beams at me and kisses me one last time before putting the phone to his ear.

"I gotta tell Gigi and then I'm going to make you a nice dinner okay? I'll make some mashed potatoes and some steak, or wait I'll make lasagna. Can the baby have lasagna?"

"Baby chill out" I tell him.

"I'm sorry I'm just so happy." He tells me.

I laugh at him as his foot bounces up and down.

"Gigi!" He shouts into the phone when she finally answers.

"You're never gonna believe this."

"Hazel's pregnant! We just found out today!"

I hear her scream on the other end of the phone before she says something to Nick.

"I know you're gonna be an aunt."

Gigi says something else to him that makes his smile widen.

"Okay I'll tell her. Love you too Gigi."

He hangs up and smiles at me, but his smile falls.

"What's wrong?" I ask walking over to him.

"What happens if the baby doesn't like me? Or if I screw up being a dad?"

"Oh hon. The baby will love you and you're going to be the best daddy on the planet. I see how you are with Ollie. He loves you, and I know this baby will too. And if they don't, I always will no matter what."

He shows me a small smile before wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me again.

"Where would I be without you?"

"Honestly? Probably in your old office going over paperwork and creating something superb that's gonna change the world."

"Yeah but i'd be lonely, I wouldn't have you. And I've already created something beautiful that is going to change the world." He says putting a hand over my belly.

"I love you Nicky"

"I love you too Hazel. Forever and always."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.8K 366 30
My mind warned me, but I let myself drown in those glacier blue eyes. My heart told me it was wrong, but I fell weak against those scarlet red lips...
4.7K 323 39
The blue-eyed goddess. The sweet pretty-boy. The heartless mafia king. Brian Knight had given up on Samantha Black, but five months later their pat...
47.7K 2.9K 34
Tech loves the club and the sense of family it gives him but he wants what his brothers have been getting. Several of his brothers have met and falle...
2.2M 70.7K 71
"She was fire. And I wanted to burn." #4 in Forbidden Love. ----------------------------------------------- Ariella Faure is just a 5'3, timid woman...