Ask & Dare the Squip Squad

By SupernovaTheCat

Has been #2 in michaelmell and #3 in askanddare! Thank you for your support! X3 Here is a chance for you to e... More

Asks and Dares Open!
The Two Squips Meet
Baking A Cake
The Squip's Most Embarrassing Secret
Michael Kisses Jeremy
Jeremy's Favorite Thing About Michael
Squips Again
Michael's Thoughts On Matching Tattoo
Does Christine Have A Crush?
Squip Has To Reenact Jeremy's Biggest Secret
Rich Calls His Crush
Voltage
Carrying Christine
Switch Clothes
Brooke & Chloe Pocky Challenge
Conquer World Plans
Where and When?
Squip's Magic Show
Squip Meets A Cat
Puppies
Advice From The Squip Squad
Squip's Past
Cluing in Squip's Producers (Part 2 to Squip's Past)
Froyo Baths
Can the Squip Laugh?
Who's the Gayest?
Squip's Producers' Response (Part 3 to Squip's Past)
Favorite Songs
Michael's Cosplay
Rich's Cosplay
Squip's Cosplay
I Don't Even Know
In Case You Were Wondering
Poor Squip
Squip = Hen
Squip's Upgrades
Oh Rich
Which Musical?
Poor Squip Again
Christine & Jenna, Woo
When A Squip's User Dies
What Happens to a Squip When Their User Has Caffeine
Brooke Has to be Mean
Michael's Favorite Thing About Everyone
What Element Everyone Is
Memorable Things Michael Has Said
Squip Slaps Jeremy
What Happens When a Squip Gets a Computer Virus
What Happens to a Squip When Their User Gets a Brainfreeze
Bad Gymnastics
What Happens When a Squip's User gets Sick
What Happens when a Squip's user gets a concussion
How Squip got in Supernova's head
Squip Gets Sick (Part 1)
Trying Every Mountain Dew Flavor
Squip Gets Sick (Part 2)
Everyone Impersonates Their Opposite
The Boys Are Confusing/The Girls Read Fanfic
Storytime With Chloe & Jenna

Heathers & Brownies

166 6 31
By SupernovaTheCat

Supernova: Okay... This is and ask AND dare from ChocolateLover027. We are all going to watch Heathers the musical, live, and share our opinions of it!

Michael: Oh no. The only reason I haven't watched it yet is because it's rated R and I'm scared...

Supernova: I've watched it and it's really good. Super messed up, but good. If you watch it, ChocolateLover027 has made us brownies to convince us to watch it.

Michael: Okay, that's fine. But only for the brownies.

Jeremy: That's a weird name... Heathers...

Christine: As long as it's a musical, I'll be fine!

Chloe: That sounds fun!

Brooke: ...

Chloe: If you watch it with us, I'll get you froyo afterwards.

Brooke: Brownies and froyo, this is going to be a good day!

Jake: Hooray for murder!

Rich: What the hell...

Jake: You'll understand.

Rich: ... Okay...?

Squip: Oh no...

Supernova: Okay, let's watch it!

*Somehow everyone gets tickets to see it live. They just came back*

Supernova: Okay, what did everyone think?

Jeremy: Looks like I'm not the only one who makes really bad choices because of manipulation and peer pressure.

Squip: Okay, I get the idea, I'm sorry.

Jeremy: Just saying... Besides, you're better now that you have emotion!

Squip: Thanks.

Michael: I feel as though I have a mental connection with Martha. She's so sweet and I hated how she was pushed to kill herself... That was awful. That was the big thing for me, even with all of the murder and everything. Also, *bursting into song* I LOVE MY DEAD GAY SON!

Jeremy: Yep. I knew he was going to do something like that.

Rich: I feel really bad for JD. He jutht wanth to do what'th right, he'th jutht tho thycotic that he did the wrong thing for the right reathon.

Jake: Kurt and Ram were absurdly awful. Like, I was kinda a bully before the Squipcident, but I had scruples, unlike them. Like trying to pressure Veronica into having sex with them was horrific. Just not something good to be doing.

Christine: I'm with Michael on this one. I feel so bad for Martha; I wanted to go up there and give her a hug!

Jenna: Part of me feels like Heather Duke and I are similar, what with all the being ignored and then rising up--

(Christine: Rise up, when you're living on your knees, you RISE UP)

Jenna: --but at least I wasn't a total bitch and tried to make one of my older friends commit suicide.

Chloe: Everyone is like saying their mistakes and how the characters were like really bad versions of themselves, but I just want to say that I agree with Veronica from that first song--

Christine: "Beautiful"?

Chloe: Yeah, that. But like I said, I agree with Veronica. Heather Chandler was a mythic bitch.

Brooke: *Snorts* I liked the ending. How it was happy and Heather Duke was taken down from the popularity spectrum, all the most awful people were dead, and Martha was happy! I really liked that...

Squip: It was really messed up and I honestly don't know why anyone likes it.

Supernova: You should watch the movie. It's so much worse. Like seriously.

Squip: Uh, no thanks. But at the same time, I couldn't keep my eyes away and I'm downloading the soundtrack right now. And I really liked JD; He was probably my favorite character. Although it sucks how he most likely had serious trust issues, depression, slight insanity, addiction, PTSD, and other "fun" mental illnesses.

Supernova: Yeah, he was my favorite character too. But anyway, as promised, here are those brownies!

Michael: Woot!

*Everyone eats the brownies out of the pie pan*

Jenna: Wow. You are a really good baker or cook or whatever people call people who can make brownies really well.

Christine: Yeah, I think it's baker.

Jenna: Yep, I was right the first time.

Brooke: This is amazing! As good as froyo!

Chloe: When she says it's better than froyo you know you did a good job.

Supernova: Thank you so much for the brownies and the ask, see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 426 23
Highest rank: #1 in Squip (5-9-22: This story is very outdated in my humble opinion. But, if you ever wondered what it would be like to become a Mary...
1.1M 48.4K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
11.8K 427 28
This will have really slow updates. I'm bad at having a schedule. But anyway, this will be full of things with the BBS group. You can make requests...
28.5K 836 38
Be More Chill, reader insert fanfic. You, the reader, are a new student and Middleborough High where you meet Jeremy Heere, a nerdy, kind of insecure...