𝐭𝐨π₯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

By uwu_gyu

[completed] [half-unedited] β€’ π•π•–π• π•Ÿπ•˜π•™π•’π•Ÿ π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ••π•€ π•™π•šπ•€ π•π•šπ•—π•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣π•₯π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•• π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕙�... More

note
tolerance | one
tolerance | two
tolerance | three
tolerance | four
tolerance | five
tolerance | 5.2
tolerance | six
tolerance | eight
tolerance | nine
tolerance | ten
tolerance | 10: s.c.
tolerance | eleven
tolerance | twelve
tolerance | thirteen
tolerance | fourteen
tolerance | fifteen
tolerance | sixteen
tolerance | seventeen
tolerance | eighteen
tolerance | nineteen
tolerance | twenty
tolerance | twenty-one
tolerance | twenty-two
tolerance | twenty-three
tolerance | twenty-four
tolerance | twenty-five
tolerance | epilogue
author's note
alternate ending | one
alternate ending | two
special chapter | one
special chapter | two

tolerance | seven

2.9K 90 20
By uwu_gyu

chapter seven: a friend(?)

[ jeonghan ]

as i woke up, i expected no one to be beside me, but actually there is. i stared at the girl beside. how can i betray you like this.

i wasn't ready because i wasn't sure with myself this time.

don't tell me you fell for seongcheol?

i shook the thought off my head. he was intimidating. it made me confused, with what my real identity was. like, am i really straight? i always thought that after i courted her i wouldn't be swayed again. but, here's seongcheol, fucking my beautiful life.

i am straight.

i am.

i really am.

maybe not.

(lol)

i was battling with my mind whether to talk to vein or not. i thought it was actually not a good idea. but i need her to cool down before we can truly talk. i don't like to talk to someone who is angry. who knows what they can say?

i called up my bestfriend ark. maybe i could ask for help about the shits i've been going through.

"hello?"

"oh, jeonghan? you called?"

"let's meet up at our fave place."

i left vein at the house leaving her a text that we would talk later and that i would let her cool down. besides, im tired of this already. it just started, but i want it to end already. when things like this happens, unexpected things really do happen. some secrets that should be kept untold, were gonna be unfolded.

i was now heading to the coffee shop. i have nothing in my mind 'til i arrive. i saw ark sitting inside already.

we were both sitting at our favorite coffee shop. good thing he didn't forget. we both hugged when we saw each other. it has been months since we hanged out.

"its been long, jeonghan."

"i know right, i missed you."

"don't, say that. but i missed you too." he said it sincerely.

"ark, please."

"you know i can't jeonghan. you were the one who called me again."

"uhm, it was to catch up."

"yeah, oh my mind."

"so? spill it."

before we start let me explain things between me and ark. we both met in a workshop i've been attending to. it was a vocal workshop. we both have known each other since 3 years. i was friends with him when i was doing my job and he was also there when vein and me became a thing.

"so, vein right?"

"oh, that girl."

"she has a brother."

the boy in front of me was nodding. but i felt like he knew what was actually happening.

"you hooked up with him?"

"sex."

"what the fuck jeonghan?"

i covered his mouth and settled him down. his voice is so loud. and he even cursed!

"do not overreact. he knows everything about me too. my past, my job name."

"maybe he's a past client?"

"he doesn't seem familiar. all of my clients are usually friends with me until now. but why not him."

"don't you accept clients in the strip club too? like where you get so turned on they blindfold you and shit. i was really against it, you know?"

"yeah yeah, whatever. that isn't the point in here."

"yeah, so?"

"i have a girlfriend, right? and i fucked his brother. bro, that's fucked up!"

"yeah, right. but what do you think of him?"

"i still don't know. im actually confused. you usually comfort me so i called you."

"oh.. just, follow your heart jeonghan. don't worry about it. haven't you thought about me?"

i gave him a sadly but meaningful stare. though he's that friend, he will always be that friend. we just always have someone that you don't wanna ruin the relationship circling within you.

"ark come on-"

"haha, i totally understand it jeonghan. im just teasing?"

"you know i don't wanna ruin what's between us."

"but, can't you trust me more?"

"ark, there too many people out there. don't get fucked up with my life."

"you know what? when i found out you broke up with her? i'll totally come and get you. not that fucking seongcheol."

he immediately stood up. immediately grabbing the people's attention for the second time. just fuck this shit. this is too complicated. i stood up and followed him outside and held his arm.

"oh, please ark. do not do this again."

"what? im not doing anything."

"you ignored me the last time you said this for fucksake stop being like this. i've always want to be your friend, best friend but not above that. because, as i said i don't wanna ruin the relationship we already have."

the people passing around us were staring at us for moments because we looked like a couple fighting. yes, a couple. i even heard someone say.

just let it be him, his handsome you dumbass.

these bitches interfering they don't even know what's going on.

"did you hear that, jeonghan? i agree with her."

"oh not you, also."

we both laughed and cooled down. we went to his car while talking and laughing. suddenly a familiar gaze and aura was approaching us.

it was seongcheol.

ha, what a perfect time. i put my arms on ark's arms. he was shock with the action. hit i looked at him with a smile.

"you know if you do thi-"

"shh, its him."

his mouth went from closed to "o" and also looked at me playfully. so he went with my play. but this guy seems to be enjoying it a lot than i expected. he stood very very closer to me while laughing madenus totally look like a couple. but then suddenly, the gaze approached us.

"oh, jeonghan-ssi, you're cheating with my sister now."

i looked at him with a smirk and a smile.

"don't you use that 'cheating' card on me. we both know what exactly happened to us."

i was red but i didn't let it scare me. i am brave. i am proud. i am a good-girl.

"so, why are you with him?"

"he's a.. past client."

i totally said without thinking.

"so its really fucking you. oh god."

with about five seconds his smile became darker and he was so creepy at the moment. and i can ark just standing beside with our arms still intertwined but he didn't got the chance to actually butt in our conversation.

di i just told him "client?"

oh god.

"i mean, he's a client in our company, seongcheol."

"why didn't i get a message we have a client?"

"its coming, just wait."

before i can even finish the sentence he pulled out his phone and he was like confirming something.

"what's his name, jeonghan?"

"ark."

oh fuck, why did i say his real name. but he put his phone back in his pocket.

"looks like we have no clients, from your company."

"oh, i was just about to be a client, he was still convincing me so he said you would receive a call."

"so, tell me.. mr. ark, if he already is explaining you our company, what exactly are we?"

"oh, come on seongcheol." i butted in.

"why are you lying?" seongcheol looks frustrated.

i pulled ark away from the scene and he beeped his car and we both get in. yes, were leaving a follower of satan behind.

really, i was this close to being exposed to him. atleast now i know that he's been a client from the past of course.

"that was close, jeonghan."

"yes atleast we both know that he's involved here the last time."

so that is this why vein doesn't want me to find out about him?

does vein actually know about this?

------------
don't forget to comment and vote ;>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.1K 125
Seventeen ships,ff Seventeen ships as in. *Meanie, Junhao, Seoksoo, Jeongcheol, Soonhoon, Verkwan* Also some requests Also there's not much Seoksoo...
22.9K 913 45
Just a bunch of University Students getting through their life and finding romance along the way Ships Jeongcheol Seoksoo Soonhoon Junhao Meanie Verk...
576K 24K 101
fluff with svt otps most of these are from tumblr and i just add names and tweak it a bit. #1 in [meanie, jicheol, junhao, jeongcheol, boonon, soonh...
1.3K 38 10
Seventeen fluffs or angst i made while being bored Aka A book full of cringe shit i write with a foggy brain contains: Jeongcheol SeokSoo SoonHoon Mi...