Centuries| Jensoo AU

By Adeptarmy11

Jennie and Jisoo vow to love eachother for centuries to come. More

Characters.
Part One: Return of the General.
Part Two: Troubles from the East.
Part Three: Eternal Love.
Part Four: East meets West.
Part Five: The Fall.
Prologue: The Rise.
Part 1: Second Time Around.
Part 2: Delusion.
Part 3: Jichu.
Part 4: Crash Into Me.
Part 5: Make Me Believe.
Part 6: Save Me.
Part 7: Tease me.
Part 8: Hard To Get.
Part 10: Wild Thoughts.
Part 11: A Little Jealous?
Part 12: You Like Me.

Part 9: Get You The Moon.

3.4K 244 158
By Adeptarmy11

A/N: You'll need this.

•••
Come monday they all had to attend classes once again. Jennie and Chaeyoung had just finished up with their History lecture and were headed to Riffs for their usual lunch.

"Hey isn't that Lisa and Jisoo? I didn't know they were good friends." Chaeyoung nods down the pathway.

"Yeah...me neither." Jennie's brows furrow.

"Come on, Let's go see what they're talking about." Chaeyoung grabs her hand pulling her over to Lisa and Jisoo.

"Wait—" Jennie tries to protest but Chaeyoung's already set.

"Hey strangers," Chaeyoung smiles interrupting their conversation. "Whatchu talkin about?"

"Oh hey Rosie," Lisa smiles giving her a nod. "I was just inviting Jisoo to the coffee house tonight. Maybe seeing if she has anything to perform."

"You should totally go Jisoo, they're so fun!" Chaeyoung urges.

"They'd be even better if you'd perform too." Lisa gives Chaeyoung a look.

Chaeyoung blushes. "I told you I have stage fright."

"Thats a lie." Lisa crosses her arms. "Anyways, you in Jisoo?"

"I don't know. Can I perform anything?" Jisoo asks.

"Literally anything. Poems, songs, musical pieces, acting..." Lisa lists off.

"Do you perform?"

"Nah, I just run the event. It's good for freshmans." Lisa says.

"I am not a man, nor fresh." Jisoo frowns.

"No, I mean new kids Jis," Lisa chuckles.

"Oh." Jisoo says. "I guess I can. Though I am severely unprepared. Jennie will you be there?" She finally acknowledges the younger girl.

"Yeah. These guys never let me miss one." Jennie nods to the two maknaes.

"Okay." Jisoo gives her a small smile.

"Oh Chaeng, I was gonna show you the video for the dance team remember? Still wanna see it?" Lisa turns to her.

"Yeah but unnie and I kinda were going to lunch..." Chaeyoung says silently begging Jennie to let her go.

"Jen can I steal her just this once?" Lisa begs. Also silently begging.

Jennie rolls her eyes at the pair. "Fine go. But you so owe me. The both of you."

"Yes! Thank you!" Lisa cheers.

"I promise to make it up to you!" Chaeyoung grins kissing her cheek. "Bye guys!"

Jennie shakes her head at their retreating forms while Jisoo chuckles. "Do they not realize how fond they are of one another?" She asks in amusement.

"No. They're big dummy heads in love with eachother." Jennie says taking a seat on the bench next to Jisoo. "Any idea what to perform?"

"I have a few." Jisoo nods. "Though I am not much of a performer."

"I'm sure you'll be fine. I mean she did spring it on you last minute but that's what makes it fun."

"Can you still sing?" Jisoo asks. "I know you dislike when I bring up the past but... you were quite good."

Jennie feels her cheeks heat up. "I'm not that good. I don't like to do it in front of others." She shakes her head.

"Hm. That's a shame..." Jisoo hums. "I miss it." She looks over at Jennie.

Jisoo suddenly stands up from the bench, making Jennie think she was walking away. But then she's turning on her heels and offering Jennie a hand.

"Jennie Kim." Jisoo adresses her. "Would you like to have lunch with me?"

"What?" Jennie lets out a light laugh.

"I am hungry and Chaeyoung has just abandoned you. Would you like to eat with me?"

"It depends.." Jennie playfully narrows her eyes.

"On?"

"What are we having?"

"The worlds finest delicacy of course." Jisoo grins taking her hand. "Chicken."

Jennie smiles. "For some reason I had a feeling you would say that."

"You can never go wrong with Chicken Jennie."

"To be clear this is so not a date." Jennie says even though she still hasn't let go of Jisoo's hand.

"Mhm. Whatever you say Jendeuk." Jisoo smiles.

•••

"When will you admit that you like me?" Jisoo says as she walks Jennie home.

"What makes you think that?" Jennie says, a growing smile on her lips.

"Come on Jennie. It's easier if you don't play your little games." Jisoo grins stopping outside her door.

"You carry yourself like a fuck boy, you know that?" Jennie says when Jisoo places her arm against the wall by her head with her stupidly cocky smirk.

"I am unaware of it's meaning." Jisoo shrugs.

"Okay. A fuckboy with exceptional diction." Jennie corrects.

"What is the meaning of this foreign word?" Jisoo asks.

"It means you use your charms to play with girls hearts because you know you can."

"Well then I object your statement. I am no fuckboy."

"How so? You're pinning me to the door and giving me that smile because you know how I'll react."

"Yet out of the thousands of years I've been around I've been bound to how many girls Kim Jennie?" Jisoo smiles. "Only You."

Jennie turns her face away from Jisoo's charming grin. "Though that may be true, I still question your motives. After all you've mentioned taking my virginity both times."

"We're good together. Don't you think?" Jisoo asks leaning in closely.

"No." Jennie says.

"Why?"

"Because I'll break your heart." Jennie lightly shoves her face away.

"Maybe I'll break yours." Jisoo lets out a light laugh.

"Nobody breaks my heart." Jennie says opening the door to their dorm. She leans against it and gives Jisoo a teasing stare. "And besides...why would I want that?"

•••

"Mom, can I talk to you?" Jisoo asks walking into her parents kitchen.

"Mhm, what is it honey?" She asks while distractedly cooking.

"I like this girl but I can't really tell if she likes me back." Jisoo frowns taking a seat.

"Girl troubles huh? Why didn't you ask your Dad?" Her mother chuckles.

"Come on mom, he sucks at giving advice." Jisoo says knowingly.

"Although I do agree with you, he does have a few charms up his sleeve. I mean between you and me, I'm way out of his league." She whispers making Jisoo giggle. "He must've done something right to make me fall in love with him." 

"Mm I guess you're right." Jisoo hums.

"But tell me about this girl. Is she the one you've been looking for all these years?"

"I am almost 99 percent certain. I don't know if she has the birthmark but all the other signs point to yes." Jisoo says.

"And she doesn't like you back?"

"I don't know." Jisoo frowns again. "I think she does but she doesn't want to."

"Sounds like a woman alright." Her mother says. "We like to make things complicated."

"What do I do?"

"Look Sooya, if she really likes you she is bound to give in." She says. "I mean look at this adorable face," she pinches Jisoo's cheeks. "How could you not love this face?" She coos.

"Okay! Okay! That's enough!" Jisoo laughs swatting her hands away.

"Sorry. I just love you honey. And any girl to end up with you is lucky."

"I love you too mom." Jisoo smiles. "I won't ever forget you."

•••

"So, are you nervous?" Lisa asks giving her a nudge.

"Not really." Jisoo says. "But thank you for having me. I'm glad we can be friends."

"Me too," Lisa smiles. "You know, Jennie really likes you. She probably doesn't say ir but she thinks about you a lot."

"Really? How do you know?"

"I live with her. That means having to endure her internal debate of whether she should text you." Lisa laughs.

"Well thanks for telling me," Jisoo chuckles. "I'm not always sure of her feelings towards me."

"She may pretend to be cold, but she cares. That's just how she is." Lisa shrugs.

"I have not seen her yet. Is she still attending?" Jisoo looks around.

"I think so. Her and Chaeng should be here any minute now." Lisa checks her watch. "So you'll perform after the first guys improv. Okay?"

"Okay. Do you have a piano?" Jisoo asks.

"No, but we got a keyboard. Will that work?"

"Yeah, thanks." Jisoo nods. She had not practiced at all, and was completely unprepared.

Five minutes later she could see Chaeyoung and Jennie in the crowd. She caught Jennie's eye and gave her a small wave. Jennie smiled and waved back.

"Next up we have a new comer, Kim Jisoo! Please give her a warm welcome!"

Jisoo walked onto the small stage and squinted at the spotlight aimed at her. She sat down at the little keyboard and adjusted the mic.

"My apologies if this is bad. I was not aware of this event until this morning and I had not had the time to prepare something amazing. So please enjoy what will most likely be a mediocre performance," she says before clearing her throat.

Playing the first few chords of the song allowed her to easily become comfortable with her surroundings.

As for Jennie she was sitting near the back of the crowd at a small table with Chaeyoung and Lisa. She had been looking forward to Jisoo's performance and was a little surprised when Lisa told her she'd be singing.

The audience was silent when Jisoo opened and started singing. Jennie felt her jaw slack a little the moment she heard the soft voice.

You gave me a shoulder when I needed it
You showed me the love when I wasn't feelin it
You helped me fight when I was giving in
You made me laugh when I was losing it

Cause you are, you are
The reason why I'm still hanging on
Cause you are, you are
The reason why my head is still above water

Jennie stopped for a moment. She knew this song. And she knew it well...

•••
1976

Jennie was getting ready for bed, turning off the lights leaving only her lamps on. She was just turning off the bathroom light when she heard a tap against her window...and then another.

With furrowed brows she carefully approached the window. Looking down she saw Jisoo on her lawn waving her arms.

Jennie opened the window and stuck her head out.

"Jisoo! What are you doing?! You're gonna get us in trouble!" Jennie whispers down to her.

"Oh come on, lemme in!" Jisoo begs.

"You can't! I'm grounded remember?" Jennie huffs.

"Sneak out!"

"Jisoo~" Jennie whines.

"I'll come get you." Jisoo walks over to the side of the house. She starts scaling up thepost of Jennie's back porch, grunting as she pulls herself up onto the roof. She quietly walked over to Jennie's window and greeted her with a kiss. "Come on. Lets go for a drive."

"Jisoo, if my parents find out I'll be grounded even longer." Jennie says worriedly.

"They think you're asleep. We got nothing to worry about." Jisoo assures.

Jennie looks at her unsurely making Jisoo roll her eyes. "Grow a pair would ya? Sneaking out won't be the end of the world."

Jennie smacks her arm. "Shut up."

"Come on Jen, please?" Jisoo begs. "Can't you see I missed you so much I just had to come and see you?" She grins.

"Fine I guess," Jennie gives in with a sigh. "Lemme just make it look like I'm in bed." She runs over to her bed. Sticking a few pillows under the covers she turns off all the lights and exits through her bedroom window.

Jisoo helps her down and within ten minutes they're driving away in Jisoo's car.

Car rides with Jisoo was probably Jennie's favourite pastime. They would sit close, listen to music with the windows down, wind blowing through her hair, not a care in the world.

Jennie rested her chin on her arms as she looked out the passenger side window staring up at the starry night sky twinkling like sand.

She listened to Jisoo softly sing along to the song as they drove slowly down the county line.

"Cause you are, you are the reason why my head is still above water. And If I could I'd get you the moon, And give it to you..."

•••

Jisoo lifted her eyes from the keys to meet Jennie's across the room.

"And if death was coming for you, I'd give my life for you..." Jisoo sings. "Cause you are, you are..oh you are, oh you are, you are...." she finishes.

The audience starts clapping loudly, filling the place with whistles and cheers for an encore but Jisoo isn't paying attention because she sees Jennie abruptly excusing herself.

She abandons the stage and follows after her.

"Wait Jisoo where you going?" Lisa asks.

"I gotta go." Jisoo disappears out the door. She doesn't immediately see anyone until she looks further down the dark ally way.

Her sneakers splashed against the small puddles as she approached Jennie.

"Jennie are you okay?" Jisoo asks carefully.

"Do I look okay to you?" Jennie scoffs with a fake laugh, sniffling as she wipes her tears.

"No, but I—"

"Why'd you sing that song?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why that song Jisoo?"

"I don't know, it just came to my head." Jisoo shrugs.

"Don't lie to me." Jennie growls angrily, pointing an accusing finger at Jisoo.

"Jennie, what are you talking about?"

"Did you know about the song Jisoo?"

"I don't know what you're—"

"The songs Jisoo! The God damn song! You used to sing it all the time! And then you were gone and t-there was just nothing!" She starts to cry hysterically,  falling into Jisoo's arms. "I had nothing..."

"Jennie..." Jisoo breathes out. She had never seen Jennie so upset.

This wasn't a good sign.

"Jennie we have to talk. Let me take you home."

•••
A/N: Uh oh....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 16.4K 40
LISA G!P It is where JenLisa sees their true feelings through each other's eyes. JUN 15, 2019 JUL 29, 2019
243K 10.4K 27
Jennie and Jisoo Kim, a couple in a stagnating marriage, live a deceptively mundane existence. However, each has been hiding a secret from the other:...
1M 26.8K 22
Lisa is a police officer, Jennie is a doctor... Two women, an irresistible attraction and lots of obstacles. Will they make it work?
213K 8.3K 26
DOCTOR AU • Love Triangle (Nayeon, Jennie, Jisoo) • Top Soo • Chaelisa • BTS • EXO I can't come up with a good summary right now.