love witch . michael langdon

Por Ivory_Lollipop

❝ Maybe we had mistaken lust for love. ❞ ©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2019 PREVIOUSLY TARTARUS [AHS Season 8 Apocalyp... Mais

LOVE WITCH
playlist
epigraph
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen

chapter thirteen

2.5K 82 35
Por Ivory_Lollipop

chapter thirteen

RECOVERING FROM THE HIGH of their orgasms, Vera laid her head against the sofa, her eyes staring at the ceiling as she tried to catch her breath. Azazel was looking at her, subtly admiring her beauty and the after-sex glow she always seemed to have. The action only confirmed the blonde's theory about the Demon. But she hoped it wasn't real. Vera never had feelings for Azazel. He was a good fuck and distraction, but that was all what she had for him. Yes, the Demon always got her back when other Demons were disrespecting her and calling her names for being the Devil's favorite. But the blonde knew about Azazel's viciousness and temper. He might seem nice and loyal to her, but there was still that side of him that she never wanted to see again.

"I heard what you did to Astra," He began, his eyes trailing over the outline of her bare chest, "You sent her to the deepest part of Hell."

Vera chuckled a bit at the memory of the screaming lower Demon, "She disrespected me. I won't tolerate any disrespect from lowly creatures like her."

"You really love showing them how powerful you are, don't you?"

The blonde shrugged, her brown eyes still fixed on the plain ceiling of her penthouse, "I like being in control. And if I let one of them disrespect me, I'm sure the others won't be scared to do the same as well."

"Fair point," Azazel looked away, the heat of his gaze finally leaving Vera. A few minutes passed, silence filling the atmosphere before it was shattered by the sound of the doorbell echoing against the wide space of the blonde's current residence.

"Michael!" Vera yelled into the corridor, knowing that the Anti-Christ was probably still sulking in his room, "Pizza's here!"

"Wait," Azazel's blue eyes widened a bit as he sat up in his couch, "The Anti-Christ is here."

"Yeah," The blonde raised an eyebrow as she glanced at the Demon, "What's wrong with that?"

"He's like the son of our boss, Vera. I think that means that he's our boss as well."

Vera narrowed her eyes at Azazel, "Nah, that's not how it works," She turned towards the hallway again, "Michael!"

Standing up from her lying position, the blonde groaned at the realization that Michael wasn't coming out of his room. She grabbed a robe and wore it around her naked body as she made her way to the door. Quickly opening it, she rolled her eyes internally at the love-strucked pizza boy in the doorway. Vera grabbed the pizza, handed him the fifty dollar bill, and told him that he could keep the change before slamming the door in his face without another word. With another groan, she dumped the box of pizza on the high counter. By the time she reached the couch, Azazel was already slipping on his clothes.

Vera frowned a bit, "Leaving so soon already?"

A ghost of a smirk appeared on the Demon's lips, "I have things to do. I'm sure you can find other ways to entertain yourself."

"Like what?"

"I'm sure you can figure it out, Vera. See you soon." Azazel pecked her lips before he disappeared into thin air. Vera crashed on the couch, silence filling her penthouse again as her booty call left.

With nothing else to do, she decided to grab the pizza and take it to Michael's room. He was awfully quiet and she honestly didn't know what to do about that. Walking soundlessly on the hallway, she hoped that the Anti-Christ wasn't planning her death or something. After all, he looked really jealous when he caught her fucking Azazel. Vera knew that for some reason, the blond felt the need to be possessive over her. He made it known since they met in that goddamned comfort room. Maybe it was the Devil in him wanting to own her. After all, she did owe his father big time.

"Michael?" She called out silently, knocking two times on his door, "Your food is here."

Hearing the shuffling inside the room, Vera knocked again, "I said your food is here – "

The door opened abruptly and before the blonde could react, an unseen force pulled her inside the dark room. The pizza box fell to the floor, the sound echoing against the silence of the hallway. Michael's blue eyes glowed against the lack of light, his body towering over her barely clothed one. Unfazed, Vera raised an eyebrow at him, taking a step backward to increase the space between them. But the blond pushed her against the wall, preventing her from escaping.

"You dropped your food, asshole," She tried to push him away, but he didn't budge. "Let me go."

Michael steadied her, his blue eyes looking straight into her soul as he whispered in her ear, "You let him touch you – fuck you. Are you trying to get back at me? Is that it?"

"I don't care about you, Michael," Vera told him bravely, ignoring the heat forming in the space between her legs, "I didn't fuck him just to get back at you. I had sex with him because I wanted to."

"You're being so difficult," He planted kisses from her jawline and down to her neck, sucking on the sensitive skin, "I don't appreciate you being difficult."

"Suck it up," The blonde squeezed her eyes, preventing the urge to moan as the Anti-Christ sucked on her sweet spot, "Because I won't change anytime soon."

"You're mine, Vera," Michael reiterated as he looked into her brown eyes, "How many times do you I have to tell you that? Azazel will pay for touching what's mine."

Vera shook her head, "I don't belong to anyone, Michael. I already told you that."

"Is that why you wanted to make me jealous so badly that you asked that Demon to come here?" The blonde was frozen in place as her boss's son slowly removed the knot holding her robe in place, "By the way, I'm sure that I'm better than him."

"He's centuries old and has a lot of experience," Vera chuckled, angering the blond even more, "What makes you think that you're better than him?"

"Why don't you be the judge then?" Michael whispered in her ear, his tone sending shivers down her spine. Swallowing the lump lodged in her throat, Vera barely had time to react before she was lifted off of the ground. The blond laid her gently on the bed before he hovered over her body, her brown eyes wide as she blinked. At this new view, Michael looked different. She saw how breathtaking he was – how he looked more like an angel's son instead of the Devil.

"You told Jeff and Mutt to respect me," Vera told him with a hint of a smirk on her lips as the Anti-Christ stared at her with an emotion she couldn't identify, "Practice what you preach."

"I don't see you as a whore. Isn't that enough?"

The blonde rolled her eyes at the Devil's son. Michael noticed the action and he grabbed her hand and guided it to his clothed erection.

"Can you feel this?" He looked her in the eyes and she noticed how dark with lust his blue ones were, "It's hard because of you. You make me this hard, Vera."

Vera leaned in, whispering in his ear seductively, "Then pleasure me, Michael. Show me how much better you are than Azazel."

The Demoness leaned her head back against the wall as Michael kissed her everywhere, leaving bruises and marks on her clear skin. His tongue worked on her folds expertly, like he had been doing it for a long time now. Vera resisted the urge to moan, but her wet cunt betrayed her. Michael definitely noticed it because he smirked proudly, like he had done something better than Azazel or any man on Earth for that matter. The blonde wouldn't admit it to anyone, but she couldn't forget what happened next. She was right – the Anti-Christ was good with his tongue. And as she left his bedroom, she wondered what other parts of his body was good. But then the blonde remembered that she had a point now in their game of seduction, because Michael couldn't resist her. 

__________________

UNEDITED

i think this chapter is kinda cringy? IDK you guys tell me haha 

seductive Michael is the sexiest Michael amiright? if he tries to seduce me, I'll break i swear LOL

anyway, hope you guys like this chapter and thank you so much for all the support

btw if you want a good mindfuck kind of show, you should see Dark on Netflix (I watch it in German even though I don't understand Deutsche at all but it's worth it)

bela xx.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

124K 3.3K 17
❝One never learns how the witch became wicked, or whether that was the right choice for her.❞ [apocalypse]
5.1K 164 19
| Fully written and finished | When Michael Langdon got lost he came across someone who reminded him of an Angel but that was far from the truth | A...
164K 2.4K 13
"holy shit she worshipping my dick like its the holy father"
157K 3.3K 34
"But" She looked up to the devil. "Your granddaughter is a powerful witch, I want her help" *** AHS: Coven/ Apocalypse m. montgomery k. spencer