𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤 ୭̥ ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ʙ...

By GAYSCREAMS

' I fucking miss you - you Asshole .. ' BAKUGOU X READER : FANFIC ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ↳ cover by me ! gi... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[ 6 ]

[THIS IS IMPORTANT]

6.7K 153 72
By GAYSCREAMS

Ummm.. hi !
how long has it been ??? Probably too long . anyway , I'm going to be rewriting this book . the way I have portrayed it hasn't come across correctly and it seems to distract from what I initially made it for .

also what I've done with the reader's character in this book ( quirk and look wise ) annoys me greatly .

I want to take some time and rewrite this completely . I don't like it's layout .

I'm extremely grateful for the 10k , and I love you all sooo much !! I just don't love this book's plot .

I promise you'll love the newer one !
I'm thinking of having a ??? X reader X bakugou  !! And it'll be multi choice !

comment who you would like to be the rival of Bakugou !! It can be ANYONE .

Of course they must be one of the students —

Thank you guys so much !
I love you !! ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
919K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...