Danny Phantom : Field to the...

By Xavia129

This is my first writing Danny Phantom FanFic, so it may not be all that great because it's my first writing... More

A/n
Prologue
Chapter 2: Talking with family
Chapter 3: Meeting Skulker's Boyfriend

Chapter 1: Unexpected meeting

235 7 4
By Xavia129

Third Person POV
( Gotham City )
* Rrring Rrring Rrring *
As the alarm of the clock sounded, a groan from a boy sounded as well, a knock from the door was heard and a voice spoke, " Dick! You better be awake or we'll leave without you! " the voice said. The boy groaned and woke up, he sat up and stood from his bed. He went to the bathroom for a quick shower . He got dressed and picked up his stuff and went down to the living room. When he arrived at the living room, there was a man with four more boys. A boy who looked a little like him spoke, " Oh, thank the mythics! You're awake, Dickie " he said. The boy called Dick said, " Oh, shut up, Dam! If this Amity Park place isn't where my little brother is. This trip already sucks " The older man rubbed his temples and said " He is there, Dick. Look at this article from Amity Park. Read it out loud " the man handed a tablet to Dick, who took it. He read the article out loud enough to be heard by everyone in the room, " Danny Phantom saves Amity from evil ghost who claim to be named as Skulker " Dick and the other boy called Dame's eyes widen.

" This must be a coincidence, Bruce. " Dame said.

" Then, look at this photo of Phantom " Bruce said and handed a photo to Dick and Dame.Their eyes widen at the photo, the boy looked almost exactly like their brother. But he had white hair and green eyes.

" C'mon, Dick. Give this trip a chance. Dameon already does and he hopes for this trip to be the one " a boy said. " Alright, Tim. I'll give it a chance " Dick said.

" C'mon, let's go! We've got a member of the family to find " Tim said.

The family of six went to the car and headed for the road.

*****
" Danny, wake up! Breakfast is ready! " Danny groaned, but woke up and got up from his bed. He took a bath, got changed and headed down to the kitchen. He was greeted by his sister, Jasmine, " Good morning, lil' brother. How was your sleep? " Danny shrugged and spoke " It was okay, but Skulker had to invade my sleep but wanting my pelt. I seriously gotta talk to his boyfriend. He has a major problem about hunting me " Danny explained.

" Oh, I heard that some people are gonna visit Amity Park today. Who do you think they are? " Jazz asked. " Don't know, don't care " Danny answered and started eating. A knock from the door was heard. Jazz went and got it. The door revealed Sam and Tucker.

" Sage, Tucky " Jazz greeted Sam and Tucker. Jazz kissed Tucker on the cheek and vice versa. They headed to the kitchen and sat with Danny.

" Hey, dude. How are you? Got any sleep? " Tucker asked.

" Yeah, but got interrupted by Skulker. I plan on talking to his boyfriend, if I get the chance " Danny said.

" I still can't believe him and Skulker. How did that work? I get the break up with Ember but Skulker and him getting together, I don't get it " Tucker said, " Yeah, well, do you get how Sam and Ember got together? " Jazz asked.

" Well, they're compatible. They're both scary, good at scaring, talented, smart and perfect for each other " Tucker said, who got a playful punch from Sage ( Sam ).

" Oh, now that I think about it. We're all in a relationship except for Danny. " Jazz pointed out. Danny stopped eating and drank water. " I'm done eating and who said I'm not in a relationship " after he said that the three gawked at him.

" Wait... what!? Since when? " Sage asked.

" Wait... did you accept Paulina's confession? I would faint if you did " Tucker joked.

" Boy or Girl, Danny? Age? Sexuality? Hometown? Who confessed to who? First date? Second date? Hero or Villain? Species?" Jazz rambled.

" Alright, stop questioning! Since the last two years, no I did not accept that shallow girl's confession. Boy, 19, Gay, secret, both at the same time, secret, secret, hero, secret " Danny answered in sequence and before they could say anything, Danny added " C'mon or we'll be late " Danny grabbed his stuff and was out the door. With Jazz's help, they were close behind to Danny.

( At Casper High )

Once Team Phantom have arrived at school, Danny and his friends separated with Jazz and went to their locker. They got their stuff and headed to class. But they were blocked by Dash Baxter, Danny's bully.

" Yo, Fentonia. I failed my science quiz and social study exam. I need to let out some anger! " Dash said, walking forward to Danny, he lifted his fist and tried to punch Danny.

" C'mon, Baxter. Quit it. We're almost adults in a few years. Why not stop being a wuss and apologise to those you bullied. So no pain, no guilt " Danny said, while dodging Dash's attack. Dash keeps trying to punch Danny but keep failing.

" I had enough of watching this. Tuck, film me. " Sage said. Tuck pulled out his PDA and started filming. Sage walked between the two boys. She interfered, grabbed Dash's arm.

" Oh, you gotta be kidding, right? You seriously think you can- " He stopped mid sentence when Sage flipped him. " Don't underestimate me and my friends. We're tougher than we look. If you try and harm me, Danny or Tuck even if Jazz gets involve. I will hunt you down. So, freaking stop bullying people! " Sage shouted at him. They left Dash on the ground. The three went to their seats.

* Rrring Rrring *

As the bell rang, students started piling up. Once everyone was present, they waited for their teacher. After a couple of minutes, the teacher arrived with a smile.

" Good morning, class. I hope you are all having a good day. Because today, we have a foreign visitor from another city or town " Mr. Lancer said. " Now, I'll be taking attendance "

( A/n: Names will be random for some )

" Ashley " Black haired girl raised her hand and said " Present "

" Brittany "
" Here "
" Dale "
" Here "
" Dash "
" Agghh... Here "
" Daniel "
" Here " Lancer looked up from his list of students and saw that he was there.
" Hannah "
" Sir, she's got the flu today "
" Kwan "
" Here... "
" Lenna "
" Here "
" Mynah "
" Here "
" Mia "
" Here "
" Mikey "
" Here "
" Nathan "
" Present "
" Paulina "
" Here "
" Rebecca "
" She's out of town "
" Ricky "
" He's got the pox "
" Sam "
" Here "
" Sarah "
" Confined in the hospital "
" Spike "
" Here "
" Star "
" Here "
" Tiffanie "
" Out of town "
" Tucker "
" Here "
" Valerie "
" Here "

Once every student was called, Lancer started his class by announcing the news to the class. " So, as I said before. I was told by the principal that there will be a very famous and successful businessman arriving with his children here in Amity Park. He will come today to talk about business to you, class. He is from Gotham City " Lancer announced. Danny thought ' Bruce Wayne? No way. So is this the vacation the five boys talking about? ' Danny turned to Sage and Tucker.

" Hey, guys. I take it you know who will come to Amity? " Danny whispered to his friends. They nodded and whispered back in unison " Bruce Wayne "

Since they just needed to wait, they just took out their phones to past time and a couple of hours later, a knock from the door was heard.
* Knock knock *

Lancer went to open the door, which revealed a tall man with brown hair and black eyes. " Hello, what can I do for you? " Lancer asked. " Oh, I was just gonna ask if this is Mr. Lancer's class? " The man asked back. " Oh, you must be from Gotham City. Welcome, please come in " Lancer said and the man came in with five boys.

" Class, this is the man who I was talking about. Um, can you please introduce yourself to them? " Lancer said, while the students were hiding their phones away. The girls were already drooling over the man.

" Hello, I am Bruce Wayne and I'm from Gotham City. I'm a businessman there. If you're interested in being a businessman, you've got to work hard and- " Bruce was cut off by one of the boys, " Enough of you speech. Hi, I'm Richard Grayson and I'm one of his adoptive son, but they call me Dick, because I want to, these are my brothers, this is Dameon, this is Jason, next to him is Tim and the youngest out of us is Damian. Damian is Bruce's kid, not adopted, by blood. But we don't care about blood, we're a family, no matter what. Dameon and I lost our brother when we were kids. We never stop looking for him " Dick said, teary eyed. Dameon came to him and comforted him. Dick whispered him a Thanks.

" So, does anyone of you recognise him? " Lancer asked. The three in back raised their hand. " Oh, well, I guess you did your research " Lancer said and the rest of the class looked at the three.

" What are you looking at? Get back to your business! " Sage glared at them.

" Sam, calm down. Sorry, Mr. Wayne, she's quite short tempered. Sam, sit down. I have a question for Richard Grayson, you said your brother went missing when you were a kid? Are you here because you think he is here? " Dick looked at Danny and gave him a questioning look. Instead of him, giving the answer. It was Bruce who answered.

" Yes, we are here for that very reason. Why do you ask? Do you know where he lives? " Danny nodded and said " Yes, he's one of my friends. I could show him where he lives "

" Thank you. Dick, we get to see our little phantom " Danny's eyes started tearing up but he hold it and sat back down.

* Timeskip * ( After school )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
240K 8.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...