The Only Tutorial You Will Ev...

By Mishou123

When you begin the reading of this online book thingy, I shall not be held legally responsible for any brain... More

Step 1: Learn the Vocabulary (Pt-2)
Step 2: Be Hip, But Not Hip
Step 3: Conprehension
Step 4: Handle your Frustration
Step 5: Responsibility
Part 6: Dealing with other Speksy Spekials
Howdy.

Step 1: Learn the Vocabulary (Pt-1)

78 4 10
By Mishou123

To unleash your inner Unicorn, you must first learn the vocabulary necessary to become Special.

Spekial- Special (but in that awkward way when it's not just you are pretty special young man, but Speciaaalll, when you mean someone is crazy)

Boozembuttom- A royal anarchy, which determines what status you have, you must take a test, and pass to achieve the next status. Or it could mean buttocks.

Curtains- A hybrid, who has the magical ability to meld with curtains, with their butt sticking out from the bottom of the curtain.

CHILDREN- An Empowerment word, which if said correctly, gives a sense of passion (try yelling out "THE CHILDREN, ANYONE BUTT THE CHILDREN", you must feel a sense of passion, if not then you are not Special)

Pedophile- Someone who renames and consumes children

Stringed Cheese- An athletic person, who enjoys their cheese in stringed form. (The Curtain would have a serious relationship with the stringed cheese)

Fabulosity- The most important thing in the world

Poo- The most majestic thing in the world

Air Fresheners- The most stinkiest thing in the world

Bootiful- Describing A beautiful pair of BOOZEMBUTTOMZ

Kakabird- Bird Poo

Sucksy- Describing Something that Sucks but is also bootiful

Gerl- Describing someone so close that they are your girlfriend (but not meaning kissy-kissy poo-poo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 59K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
108K 7.5K 41
Elana Ferrer never really had goals. For her, life consisted of nothing but surviving school until the next day -- until she saw him. In the eyes of...
183K 6.7K 84
Bleh.
71.9K 2.2K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...