Ambitions of A Thug(The Game...

Jazire17 tarafından

Calvin 'Ghost' Johnson is a well known notorious druglord in the streets of Los Angeles. He been in the stree... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Trust Issues
Lustful Intentions
Lustful Intentions Pt. 2
Mo' Problems
Caught Up
Real Intentions
Intuition
On Chill
Playing Games🙄
Loving the Crew🤞🏾
I'm done playing games
Speechless
War With Us
Gangsta Paradise
Thuggin Love
Ecstasy

Caught Lacking

2.4K 56 3
Jazire17 tarafından

Ghost

I was at Walmart with the girls picking up some groceries for the house. But I let them get the groceries while I was in the beer and wine aisle. Then I ran into shawty from the club the other night.

But the bitch was acting stuck up and boujee. And then she a doctor which mean shawty making good money.  That was mad sexy. Now I gotta get ha number.

They finally was done grocery shopping, so I headed back to the house. When I got back the rest of the girls were here. I told Jason to have them all meet me in the dining room in 10. I needed to introduce everyone to the new girls. We now have 13 girls. Candy not gone like the fact that Indya took her place, but hoe well.

I let my girls do anything, as long as they not doing anything sexual behind my back and taking clients on the low. Some girls be trying to do shit on the low. But Candy let me know if anybody act up. But I give them $1,000 per client out of what I charge them for the service.

"A'ight ladies we now have two new girls joining us, Sassy and Indya. So show them around and Indya be in my room in 5 mins" I said

After all the girls dispersed, Candy quickly walked up to me. I honestly didn't have time to be hearing her bitching.

"So that's your new bitch now" she said with her hands on hip

I just chuckled and grabbed her throat and pinned her to the wall. Why do these bitches think they can question me.

"You know not to question me, get rid of that fucking attitude fo smack the fuck out of you. GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE" I semi-yelled

She quickly ran upstairs to her room. I don't give a fuck about her fucking feelings or attitude. Now I needed some pussy, before I go handle some business.

I got upstairs and saw Indya laying on the bed naked. She already knew what it was. She liked the dickkkk. I crawled into bed and let her do her thang.
.
.
.
.
Indya was knocked out in the bed. I decided to let her sleep. I guess she can start tomorrow. Her pussy was good asf. I grabbed my boxers and gray sweats and keys and left out. It was hot asf outside, so I decided to go shirtless.

As I left out the room, Candy walked up to me. She had on this red silk dress with these red and gold Gucci heels. She looked fine asf, I wonder where she's going.

"Me and some of the girls are going out" she said rolling her eyes

I just smirked at the jealousness that she was showing. Damn! Candy looked good asf.

"Y'all not gone invite Indya?" I said while tieing my sweats

The other girls came down looking good in there tight dresses and shit. Sassy was too busy laughing with Chloe. Then they stopped and waited on Candy.

"Nahhh it's looks like she's busy trying to catch some beauty sleep" she said walking out the front door

Candy just mad that she wasn't in my bed . It's all good I got something for her ass. Damn! They looked good.

I walked out the house behind them. I made sure they got in the car. Then I pulled out the driveway. I had some plays to do.

I was riding down the block and saw some opps standing outside. So I grabbed my Tech-9 from the back seat. Then I loaded the clip and turned the car around. Then I rolled down my window and started shooting.

I shot one of the niggas and the other one was trying to duck behind the car. So I started letting off shots at the car. Both of them had a lot of money on their heads. And them muthafuckas be dry snitching and doing hoe ass shit. And money talks.

I pulled over and got out and walked up to both them niggas. I loaded the clip again and emptied them on the both of them niggas. Then I took a pic and ran back to the car and pulled off fast asf.

Sasha

Today has been a long ass day. I hate doing 12 hour shifts. I had a lot of surgeries to do today because apparently there was a shoot out and it was a lot of bodies being brought in. I had some successful and bad surgeries, but that's all apart of the job. So with all those surgeries I had to stay longer than my 12 hour shift.

So I finally got time to go home and get some rest. Luckily, I wasn't on call tonight. I finally got home and ran a hot bath. I was laying on the bed until my phone rang and it was Kali.

"I slept with Jordan" she said through the phone

I quickly sat up and took my shoes off and sat on the bed.

"Bitchhhhh you did what?" I yelled through the phone

"I slept with Jordan, and he's in the bedroom now sleeping.......and I'm in my living room smoking a fat ass blunt.. bitch I had to call and tell you" she said

Damn! I loved the tea I was coming home too. But Jordan her agent though, after all these years.

"Damn! Wait hold on I thought he was married? How did y'all even get back to your condo?" I asked

This bitch leaving out details and shit. Like I wanna hear the whole thing.

"Well earlier at the photoshoot I asked about how him and the wifey doing, but he said they getting a divorce so I offered to go for shots. So we did and got drunk one thing led to another so we ended up back at my condo." she said

"Wow that's crazy so was the sex good" I said laughing

I love hearing about her crazy ass sex stories. They be so funny or having you cringing in your seat. Damn! I ain't any good dick since Dillon. Dillion was one of the nurses working at the hospital. But he wanted a relationship and I didn't, so he ended the little fling. I didn't want to ruin my reputation or lose focus on my career.

"Bitch what! It was fantastic, but I feel bad though cause I was really starting to feel Kevin" she said inhaling and then choking I guess from the hit

"So who was better in bed Kevin or Jordan?" I asked

Shit I wanted to know. I mean Jordan fine and chocolate but he's also her modeling agent. And Kevin was our yoga instructor. I feel like her and Jordan just have a fling going on. Kevin seems like he really likes her. So I'm team Kevin.

"Ion know that a hard one, but I think Kevin got it" she said

We continued talking about random stuff and then got off the phone. I couldn't help think about Ghost. He looked good as hell earlier in Walmart. Maybe the bad boy style was sexy on him. Sasha don't think about it, you don't need no distractions.

Chris

I pulled up to the apartments around the corner from the incident. Zo and the rest of the gang was waiting on the steps. I dapped everyone up and then they told me what exactly happened.

"That was Zane, he wanted blood for murking Shawn at the club" Zo said

Zane was Shawn's right hand man, which means he is in charge now. But Zane is one reckless muthafucka and he don't give asf.

"A'ight, send them lil niggas to go scope some shit out, cause Zane is going to be a bigger problem then Shawn stupid ass" I said

He called them and told them what to do. Zane just started a fucking war. Now I want that nigga dead. He done shot my lil bro. I bout to start kicking shit in .
.
.
.
.
I walked upstairs to see if everyone was ok but everyone was dead. Damn I'm getting tired of the street shit.

"How the fuck this shit happen?"I  asked Trey

"Man you ain't go believe this shit but I caught Zo stealing everything and running out back. I tried to catch up to him, but I got tired so I shit him in his leg" Trey said

"Damn yo think he running with Zane?" I asked

"Ion know maybe Zo had a good reason to steal all this shit" Trey said

On everything I will kill of if I did out he running with Shawn crew. Fuck! I hope not. But how did Zane know we was over here. Somebody snitching from the inside. Damn this has been one fucked up as weekend.

Omniscient

"Yo we just shot up 1800 block, my lil nigga said they around the corner from the block all sitting on the steps. So you can go run up in they shit while I pull up on them niggas" Zane said through the phone

"A'ight bet we on the move now, hit me up when y'all back at the spot" the mysterious guy said hanging up the phone

Zane and his boys started loading up there guns and putting on there ski mask. They we're on the way to the spot where Chris was sitting at. It took then like 10 minutes to get back on that side of town. They had to flee the scene around the corner an hour ago. Then his boy pulled up in front of projects. Then they started spraying.

Then Chris pulled out his gun and started shooting towards the car. He saw his partna' on the ground dead. He ran down the stairs and ducked behind the car. They was having a shoot out in front of the projects. While Chris was shooting at the niggas in the car. One of his niggas was inside of the apartment shooting everyone.

Then he started to grabbing all the drugs and money. Then he ran out the back door of the apartment and started booking it. But as he was running Trey saw him run out the back door and started chasing him on foot. He didn't think anyone saw him. So Trey shot him in his leg, but he manage to still get away.

Meanwhile, Chris was trying to shoot at the car as it was speeding down the street turning the corner. After he couldn't see them anymore, he ran back over to his homeboy dead body.

"Damnnnn bro" he said crying on him

He manage to pull himself together. Then he went upstairs inside of the apartment. He noticed everything was gone. But he couldn't understand how if none of them niggas got out the car.

Sasha

Its been two weeks since the incident from the club. On the news, it says that hey still haven't find out who the shooter is. They have a few suspects, but won't nobody talk. But I heard they opened that club back open this week. And it just so happen to be my birthday week which means that I off all week. All that overtime paid off. Today was my first day of my birthday week. I was happy as fuck because I needed some time off to myself.

As I was getting out of the bed my cellphone rings. It was Kali thotting ass. I answered it tho cause I love her.

" Heyyyy boo!" Kali said through the phone

"heyyyy I'm surprised you up this early." I said

I got up and went straight towards the bathroom. I had to pee like hell, and its like this every morning.

"Me, no bitch you....usually you would be in your bed still sleeping, but you ready to turn the fuck up all week bitch" she said

"lol girl I got a lot of shit to do today so that I can be the baddest bitch ion my birthday. " I said sitting on the toilet.

"I know that's right girl what time your nail and hair appointment cause I might meet you there if it ain't too early cause Jordan said he can do your photoshoot tomorrow at 3" she said

"Speaking of Jordan.....ummm so has he made any moves since you know....."

"No girllllll, he acting like nothing happened so shit ima keep the same energy.....anyways I kinda been seeing Kevin" she said

I wiped and flushed the toilet. Then I washed my hands and then cut the shower on and made sure the water was up to my likings. I sat the phone on the counter and connected it to Alexa that way she can hear me. Then I propped the phone on the counter and started taking my clothes off. Kali and I done seen each other naked plenty of times that's shows how close we are.

"Lol bitchhhh you know he gone come crawling back when he come to his senses. So did you tell Kevin about Jordan or y'all haven't gotten to that level yet?" I said stepping into the shower

"Yeah I told him about it when he ask me on our first date. I told him that Jordan is just my modeling agent nothing more nothing less, he said he wasn't mad because he wasn't my man yet" she said

"Okayyyyy bitch I see you, must be fucking nice but I'm happy for you boo"

.

.

.

.

Kali and I are now at nail salon getting manis and pedis. I decided to go all out for my birthday. I have to look better than any bitch at the club. Then we having a lingerie/bachelorette party back at Kali's condo. I am ready to cut the fuck up this week. You only get to turn 25 once in your life. Then after hat my homegirl Kelsey gone hook me up with a lace front wig.

Three hours later, we were now at the mall looking for some sexy ass outfits and new lingerie. We saw Calvin, Dominic, and his other homeboy that we don't know. They were looking good asf, and I'm really trying to have a good time this week so I invited them out to the club and the lingerie party. We all are grown enough to act like adults. Me and Calvin were talking while them fools were in front of us playing around.

"I'm surprise you spoke to a nigga the way you was acting a couple of weeks ago" he said smiling

Damn he was so fine and tatted. Usually ion date guys who have face tattoos but he was just to sexy to resist. And it was something about his personality that caught my attention.

"Me either, I'm just trying to enjoy my birthday since I have the whole week off. So I have plenty of time to sober up before I go back to working" I said

We were now at the food court. My stomach was touching my spine, I didn't eat this morning. And his homeboy that we didn't know was Smoke. Calvin and I were standing in line at the Chinese food place, while Kali and Smoke were at American Deli and Dominic was at Chic-fil-a. Calvin and I were talking until it was our turn.

"So do you got a man?" he asked rubbing his hands together

"Nope! I don't need a man to take care of me or my needs" I said nonchalantly

"Damn ma, why so uptight? and trust me you are going to want a nigga like me to take care of every last one of your needs" he said licking his lips

Damn that was sexy as hell. I can't believe that I'm interested in a man like him. We are just so different, ion know how would that even work. Cause I'm definitely not one of them bitches who gone hide drugs and take charges for her nigga. A bitch worked to hard to just let some dick come in the way. I'm sorry boo not this one. I tried to hide my blushing by laughing,

"Boy bye! I have a lot of needs, trust me boo I'm too much to handle" I said walking up to the front counter.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37.9K 910 27
Jacquees is a drug lord who doesn't give af about love until he meets a stripper/prostitute who makes him fall in love again but when both of their h...
132K 3.2K 34
Tahiry Robinson 20 , a stripper at night but a college student during the day . Her boyfriend cheats and he's abusive and she couldn't take it anymor...
3.9K 142 37
Sincere, a 20 years old drop out who became addicted to drug because of his past. He been doing drugs since uu was 17 years old. No mother , no fathe...
352 21 4
In the gritty depths of a New York City neighborhood, Cherish, a resilient 20-year-old stripper, becomes the sole provider for her younger brother, X...