Partners In Crime (Cody Carso...

By TheUnstableBean

Dating Cody is amazing but he can be protective. Cody is a sweet heart but when you guys have money issues tr... More

Here we find our omnipotent outlaws
Fall behind the grind tonight,
Left unaware that the lone store owner
Won't go down without a fight,
Where we gonna go,
He's got us pinned
Baby I'm a little scared
Now, don't you quit
He's sounded the alarm,
I hear the sirens closing in,
Our paper faces flood the streets,
And if the heat comes close enough to burn
Then we're burning this place to the ground cause,
You'll never takes us alive
We swore that death will do us part
They'll call our crimes a work of art
You'll never take us alive
We'll live like spoiled royalty,
Partners in crime

lovers and partners

138 8 1
By TheUnstableBean

We were in the car, driving all night until the sun came up. It was sickening.

None of us could sleep in the car. We were miserable. It felt like we were driving for hours.

We lost our house, our food, and our water. As much as we didn't want to, we needed to rob another place.

We were driving all day, in a hot can, with no food, and no water. We drove through  cities and towns until we found a store in the middle of nowhere.

We have a better chance at escaping if cops don't show up right away. We parked the van and waited for nightfall.

None of us talked, I think we were all stunned and scared. Eventually it was dark.

We grabbed our guns and headed in. There was one person and I think he was the store owner.

We held our guns up at him and handed him our bags. He filed them up with money. Maxx was our lookout and the other guys got food and water.

"Shit," Maxx yelled from the front of the store, "cops are here.

We grabbed the bags and ran out the door but the store owner won't go down without a fight.

The store owner grabbed a shotgun from under the table and fired. Cody fell forward from the impact but started running again.

We all hid behind the van as the cops were shooting at us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.1M 61.2K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...