golden▪︎harry potter gif seri...

By rikkisdreams

* requests are OPEN * - cover by: @-lostfromneverland More

GOLDEN TRIO
[1]▫️CHOCOLATE FROGS▫️harry + ron
[2]▫️SACRIFICE▫️harry
[3]▫️PROUD ANGEL▫️harry + hermione
[4]▫️YULE BALL INVITE▫️ron
[5]▫️SILVER KISSES▫️harry
[6]▫️STAIRS TO DEATH▫️hermione
[7]▫️BRACKIUM EMENDO▫️hermione
[8]▫️STUDY STRESS▫️hermione
[9]▫️POPULAR▫️ron
[10]▫️MISSING▫️golden trio
[12]▫️FASCINATING▫️ron
[13]▫️MUDBLOOD▫️harry + hermione
[14]▫️5PM▫️harry
UPDATE ON THIS BOOK

[11]▫️THE BALL▫️harry

1.6K 34 1
By rikkisdreams

Imagine...

Asking Harry to the Yule Ball...

Set: Goblet Of Fire

-

"Harry!" You shout out to your friend as you see him walk by you.

He pauses, turning around quickly. He catches your eye and then smiles. "Hey, Y/N."

You take a step closer to him, and you start to pick at the skin under your nails. "So, um.. how- how are you? After the dragons and all?"

Harry taps his arm that lays in a sling. "Better. Yeah, thanks. Are you okay?"

Your eyes widen. "Why!?"

"You just look nervous."

"Oh, um." Your eyes flicker between his. "I guess I am because I wanted to ask you something... actually."

Harry nods. "Sure. What is it?"

"I was just wondering... if you, um- wantedtogototheballwithme?"

Harry raises a brow, amused. "What was that?"

You take a deep breath. "I was wondering... if you wanted to go to the.. ball with me."

Harry's lip quirks up on one side. "Really?"

"If- if you don't want to, it's-"

"I'd love to." Harry smiles.

When you look up from your feet, surprised, you notice that he has moved closer to you. You can almost feel his breath. "R-really?"

Harry nods. His hand reaches for yours, and your fingers interlock. "Definitely. I was going to ask you myself."

-

Final edit: 18.10.20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
332K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...