He's My Boo (Hiccstrid) UNDER...

By Serpent267

Astrid Hofferson a young girl who transfer to Berk High, has stumble upon a boy named Hiccup Haddock in her c... More

1-Prologue
2-You and I
3-Together From Afar
4-My Crush
5-What You're Gonna Do About It?
6-Hotcup
7-Welcome to the Club
8-Warm Me Up
9-Afternoon Milady
10-That Look In Your Eyes
11-Hiccup's Perspective
12-Astrid's Day
13-A Christmas Special
14-Hiccup's Girl
15-Kinda Cuddling
16-It Was Worth It
17-Dodge My Heart
18-Its A Start Again
19-He's Rolling My Heart...Literally
20-Hiccstrid Drama
21-We Just Graduated!
23-Enough is Enough
24-I Promise I Won't Lie to You
25-The Enemy that Blinds Me
26-Our Lives Together

22-Can I Keep You

124 4 6
By Serpent267

•Astrid's P.O.V•

As I finally got dressed the same dress that Andrea got me thankfully. I stopped myself and look above my closet as I close it. I then went downstairs to the living  room to see my Mom looked so awe in surprise.

"You're looking so beautiful sweetie!"Mom gasp, as she went over for a hug"oh! Let me fix your hair just abit".

We went over to the other room as she starts brushing my hair.

"Mom?"I said, glancing at the mirror.

"Yes Dear?"

"You really think Hiccup likes me?"I looked away in embarrassment to ask a silly question.

"Astrid look at the mirror, tell me..what do you see?"She asked, as I glance at myself and let out a scoffed.

"Like I'm probably gonna do something stupid"I answered sarcastically, my Mom then place her hands on my shoulders.

"A remarkable, smartest, strongest woman in the world"She says, proudly"Hiccup likes you because he likes the way you are. Being yourself".

I chuckle and smile"oh Mom".

"But first, lets take pictures!"Mom pull out her phone as I stand by the wall and smile.

"Ohh so cute!! Wish he was here to be in the picture. You better take pictures at the prom!"Mom said, tapping her phone.

I laugh"sure I will!".

As we left home my Mom drove me to the place where the prom is being held.

"Okay sweetie, have fun! And be home by 11"She chuckles.

I rolled my eyes and smile as I closed the door"thanks Mom!".

I close my door and she drove off, I then turn around and seeing the school, as I inhale and walk forward inside. I'm seeing a lot of students dressed up, with their dates too. I hope this night will be fun and memorable.

I then went to the sign in table as I saw one of my vice principals dressed up as well.

"Oh Astrid! You look beautiful"Veronica the vice principal squeals"where's your date?".

"Thanks! And uh I hope he's here"I slight blush and pick up my card.

"I'm sure he is! Enjoy your night"She exclaimed.

I then walk inside the school gym and realize they put a lot of effort of the decorations the twins did.

"Hey Astrid!"

I slight flinch and saw Ruffnut in a yellow dress with her hair braid.

"Damn girl! You is fine!"She complemented.

I chuckle"thanks Ruff, you look great as well! Nice job on the decorations!".

"Thanks, we did our best"Ruffnut said, cheerfully.

"Where's Tuff?"I look around.

"He's at the punch table, he's trying to get drunk by consuming punch, what a muttonhead"She laughs.

I laughed and continue looking around"have the others arrive yet?".

"Not yet"

I look over the whole room and spot all the graduates coming in, signing in, hearing all the laughter. I cannot stop smiling as I will really miss these times in high school.

I then saw Cami making her way this way.

"Oh hey Astrid!"

I look over and spot Cami, giving me a hug"oh you're so beautiful!!".

"Awww thanks!! You too girl"I said to her.

"Is your man here yet"She smirk.

"Oh not yet- oh wait there he is!"I point out.

"Well go get him girl!"Cami encourages me.

I then make my way towards Hiccup as he spot me, he couldn't stop staring at me as his mouth drops.

"Hey knucklehead"I greet"like what you see?".

"I-uhhh wow.....you look beautiful"He says, as I saw him blush.

"Thanks"I whisper, holding his hand"you look handsome".

He then smiles at me"my beloved girlfriend, shall we enjoy ourselves?". He point over to our friends as they gather up.

"Let's go then Mister Haddock"I tease, as we walk towards our friends.

"Ooooh Hiccstrid in the house!!! Ahoy ahoy ahoy!!"Snotlout shout out.

"Why don't you look spectacular"Andrea smiles at us, taking a picture.

"Hey you guys"Hiccup greets them.

"We'll don't mind me, I think I'm gonna find me a date somehow"Snotlout walks towards some of the singles around.

"Ten bucks he'll not find someone"Andrea offers up.

"Ten bucks says you're wrong"Hiccup challenges.

"You're on!!!"Andrea accepted the bet.

Over the night of the prom we had so much fun going on, all of our friends enjoyed the time we had together but as the night goes on we made it to the final event.

"Now grab your partner for this last dance!!"Announcer called out.

As I spot all the young couples got to the floor, I look over at Hiccup as we both blush.

I then notice Fishlegs and Snotlout tried to offer a dance with Ruffnut but they fought over.

"Oh jheeeze!"I laugh, then Hiccup stood in front of me. He then offer his hand in a gentleman manner"care to dance Miss Hofferson?".

"With pleasure Mr Haddock"I tease, accepting his hand.

We both got to the middle of the floor as we got ourselves in position as we waited for the song to begin.

"Alright!!! Couples! Enjoy this special moment, ladies and gentlemen we also like to thank everyone for joining this special night & congratulations on your endeavours. Please! Have a good time in Berk City!!".

Everyone cheered and clapped as we seen the lights turn into a smoothly theme.

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air

We both look at each other and started dancing slowly. I couldn't help myself but to giggle a little.

"Sorry I'm not such a good dancer"I blushed away.

"But I'am"He grins, as we dance away.

"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting. All there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story. Baby, just say 'Yes'."

"I told you I was a good dancer"He smiles.

I smile back and I was few inches to his face as we kept looking.

"Astrid"He whispers to me.

"Yes Hiccup"I wrap my hands around his neck as he whispers something to my ear.

"Can I keep you?"He says

"Oh Hiccup"I whisper back and hugged him.

Romeo, save me. They're trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult but it's real
Don't be afraid. We'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story. Baby, just say 'Yes'."

I then look over at Hiccup and stare at his emerald eyes.

Oh, oh, oh

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town
And I said

"I love you"I whisper to him, as I bashed my eyelashes.

"I love you too"He says it back as we kissed.

"Romeo, save me. I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think."
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said

As the song goes on, I wish I can stay this forever but then again, I love him so much now.

•After the Prom•

"Thanks for walking me home"Astrid gave his jacket back.

"Anytime"Hiccup smiles"Milady".

Astrid giggles and kissed him"I'll see you tomorrow Boo".

Hiccup kissed back as they parted ways, but even though He just lives several streets away but it is always something for them to not let go.

•Hiccup's Home•

Hiccup then returned to his home, feeling exhausted and slowly unbuttoned his tuxedo, he noticed that most of his lights were off but ignore it. His parents aren't home yet as they went for a night out too.

"Toothless! I'm home!!!"Hiccup says, but no reaction of the mighty cat"Toothless?".

As Hiccup went over to the living room to turn on a lamp and he then hears a small crack upstairs, as he heard footsteps approaching to the stair case and making its way down towards him.

"Who's there?"Hiccup said, as the floor was creaking, he notice something was damp wet on the floor but ignore it as he sees a silhouette grabbing a glass of juice on the counter.

"Oh don't mind me, you think I can help myself?"Ethan chuckles, while pouring a glass and drank it"mm delicious".

Hiccup then grabs his phone and turn on the flash light. Revealing Ethan himself wearing a suit, with black suit vest, red dress shirt, black dress pants, shoes, a watch over his left wrist, his dark brown hair was lightly pushed back as he has dark brown eyes. He was the same age as Hiccup as well.

"Hiccup Haddock isn't it?"Ethan approaches and then sat on Stoick's chair"may I?".

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house!!"Hiccup barks at him.

"Oh I wouldn't do that"Ethan reaches out his phone and tap it.

Hiccup looked confused until suddenly he lost signal on his cellphone as it was forcefully shut down"what the, what did you do??".

"Oh nothing, I just wanted your full attention"Ethan continues drinking, as he made himself comfortable.

"Who are you?"Hiccup demanded"where's my cat!!".

Ethan then throws the glass on the floor"you don't know who I'am do you?".

Hiccup glares at him"what do you want?".

"Oh c'mon now, has Astrid ever mentioned of her best friend, I'm sure she does at some point?"Ethan gestured himself.

Hiccu shook with surprised and look at him"you're Ethan? The guy that tries to ruin Astrid's life?".

"I wouldn't say that"Ethan laughs"dreadful, just dreadful, how this turns out to be. For you".

"She told me what you're capable of. I suggest you should leave or else"Hiccup warns him.

"Oh how daring of you Hiccup. I wouldn't thought you have that in you"Ethan pointed out.

Hiccup then crack his knuckles"last warning".

Ethan chuckle, as he felt amused of Hiccup's bravely"oh please, don't be so hostility".

Ethan stands up and circle slowly around the room while Hiccup stands behind the fire place.

"You see, I'm a visionary, the person that solves every problems that this world have to face today. Sadly Astrid don't see that I'm afraid, She's a lost cause".

"Astrid is someone, and she's the most bravest person I ever met. You're lucky she ain't here to pin you against the floor"Hiccup threatens.

Ethan chuckles softly"such spunk, you don't really know her as much as I know her. She doesn't trust you, she hides her secrets from you".

"She does trust me, I trust her!"Hiccup shouted.

"And look where that got you"Ethan sighs in disappointed.

"I don't give a damn what she did to you, all I care about is who she is now"Hiccup protested.

"Astrid risked everything for herself to avoid her past & now this!"Ethan frowns.

"Astrid just wanted to move on! She doesn't need this"Hiccup argues"she can make her own choices!".

"And I respect that, however. There are times where they become too independent".

"What's your endgame?".

"My endgame?"Ethan reaches something in his pocket"it wouldn't be fun without tellling you my plans will it".

"Why you!"

"Now! I've gotten what I need"Ethan pulls something out of his pocket.

"Hey! That's my family emblem!"Hiccup yelled.

Ethan then breaks it and reveal something"not anymore, you see I  be needing of this and your family tree has it for so long! And now it is mine".

"You think you can disrespect me! Sitting on my Father's chair, stalking Astrid!! I've dealt people like you before! Leave us alone!!"Hiccup aggressively approaches him but Ethan swiftly runs to the opposite side.

"Oh a fighting spirit I like that!"Ethan grins"but, I'm afraid you're mistaken. You've never see anything like me!".

Ethan quickly lights his lighter and drop it on the hard wood floor which cause a fire spread around the room, making it surround Hiccup.

"You can't do this!"Hiccup yelled, backing away as the fire continues to spread.

"Oh yes I can Hiccup Haddock!"Ethan laughs maniacally, as he was about to walk out of the door and lock it.

"It was nice getting to know you Hiccup! Oh don't worry! Astrid will be very happy to see her old Bestie!".

"You're not getting away with this!!!".

"I just did! So long Hiccup Haddick!!"

As Hiccup looks around the room and trying to think a way out of here before it spread further.

Hiccup screams"ah son of a b-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
422K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
862K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...