YouTube Affairs|| DD

By BriahnaWrites

A shocking breakup between David and Liza. David try's to move on and the perfect girl enters the Vlog Squad... More

✧ Introduction ✧
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
twenty one
twenty two

Ten

4.6K 52 3
By BriahnaWrites

June

You
Me and Isabelle have talked it through with David and we are all good and friends again. Although Isabelle acts strange around David.
Me and Isabelle went shopping for bathing suits since it's summer time and I need to get a tan.

"I think I want this one." I say grabbing a black two piece suit.

"That's super cute you should go try it on." Isabelle says while looking through the rack of suits.

"Okay I'll be right back." I ran to find the nearest fitting room.

I walk into the room take my clothes off and put on the swimsuit, it's nice and comfortable but gives a little sass to it. I'm definitely going to buy it, I change back into my clothes put it back on the hanger and walk out to put it in the cart.

"Was it cute?" Isabelle said walking towards me.

"Definitely, I'm buying it." I say pushing the cart "lets go I need to film a video for this week." I say walking towards check out.

We left the store got some food and I dropped Isabelle off at her house. I go home take a shower and I film my video. After that I put my silk brown hair into a nice bun while rubbing my skin care over my face. It was 5pm and I had nothing planned for the rest of the night so i ordered food from postmates and watched Netflix.

Later that night I'm laying in bed around 9pm and my YouTube notifications go off. It's a new video from David titled "we broke up." With David and Liza as the thumbnail.

I didn't watch the video cause it didn't feel right even though he published it to the world.
At least not right now. I shut my laptop and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

It was the next morning and my phone was blown up with text from a group chat I didn't even know existed .

———-————————————————-

Vlog squad without David and Liza🙈

Zane: Did y'all see the video?

Scotty: yeah

Todd: ya

Corinna: I cried

Heath: sadly

Erin: yes

Kristen: I saw it

Alex: ha he doesn't have a girl now

Y/n: i didn't watch it

Zane: I watched it 8 times

Corinna: me to Zane

Scotty: they told everyone sooner then I thought .

——————————————————————-

I didn't bother texting back mostly because I was still tired. I haven't heard from David in awhile. I knew awhile ago that they broke up but they didn't tell any fans. I decided to watch the video.

After I watched the video I felt bad for David and Liza they really loved each other and still do, so I picked up my phone.

———————————————————-

Me
Hey
How's it going

David
Oh hey
It's going fine

Me
Well get some rest and let me know if you need anything

David
Okay thanks

David
"LIZA CHEATED ON ME!" i said laughing at her.

Here we are, filming the video I never thought I would have to make, facing a camera sitting next to my ex girlfriend filming a break up video. This isn't what I wanted but it's what it had to be. In the middle of the video we had to take a break because we just kept crying. This video helped me because now that everyone knows we are over I actually have to try and get over her and move on even if it's the last thing I want to do.

After we filmed the video me and Liza went out to eat and just started talking. It felt nice to just look at her and not be heartbroken, I still love her but more as a friend then a lover and I think that's a good thing.

You

The group chat without David and Liza is more annoying then the one with them. I had to mute the chat cause all they have been talking about was the breakup video, I just didn't want to talk about it for some reason.

Today was pretty much lame, I took a 3 hour nap and watched YouTube all day. I didn't wanna hang out with everyone today even though they keep trying to convince me to go to Jason's and Todd's house but I don't want to.
I see my friends almost every single day since I met them and they are getting annoying, I don't know how they put up with each other.

————————————————————————

Vlog Squad🎥💓

Zane: pls come over

Corinna: yes pls we are soooo bored

Scotty: yeah Kristen won't stop bugging me to make you come over

David: company would be nice:)

Zane: okayyy daveyyy making moves

David: dude I just made a breakup video

Todd: I mean he's not wrong Dave

David: Todd shut up

Y/n: im to tired to drive

David: I'll pick you up

Zane: I'm coming too.

Y/n: okay fine

——————————————————-

Since I have to go over now I decided to take a shower and put on my red adidas jump suit and put my hair into a ponytail and some mascara so I don't scare away anyone.

David texts me that he's here and how Zane begged him to tag along. I walk out my apartment and hop in the backseat.

"Hey David, Hey Zane." I said putting my seatbelt on.

"Hey Y/n." David says

The car ride was pretty quiet it was only 10 minute drive to the house so we didn't really talk.

We get to the house I walk inside and everyone jumps up like they haven't seen me in forever. I get greeted with hugs. Since it was pretty late we all just decided to have a big movie night.
We got a bunch of blankets and pillows and snacks. We decided to watch a horror film but I love horror films so I was okay with that.

I'm sitting next to David on one of the couches. Todd, Corinna, Jason, and Trisha were on the floor and Me, David, Scott and Kristen had the two couches and Zane was on the Love sack. It was about the middle of the movie and everyone fell asleep except for me I was wide awake. Some parts of the movie scared me so I would grip David's thigh sometimes but he smiled every time I did it.

I finally fell asleep after the movie and I turned the tv off. Everyone was laying down and David was kind of leaning on the arm of the couch. So I leaned on the other side putting my feet not to close to his legs. I woke up to David moving and somehow I was in his arms sleeping.

I woke up the next morning to everyone gone from the living room. I went outside and they were all chilling by the pool. I checked the time and it was 1pm. I was up the latest so they probably just let me sleep.

I walked outside rubbing my eyes.

"Oh look who woke up." Zane says smirking at me.

"We were just talking about you." Zane winks at me.

"Hopefully it wasn't anything bad." I said laughing.

"Oh it wasn't." Todd says from the pool.

I walked over to David who was sitting on a lounge chair. I didn't want to bring up the way we slept last night hoping he wouldn't either.

"How did you sleep?" He said looking up from his phone.

"It was okay." I said shrugging.

"Yeah same." He said getting up.

"Follow me." He said grabbing my wrist while walking inside.

We walk inside and he takes me to a bedroom and I'm starting to get confused.

"I need to ask you something." He says sitting on the bed.

"Okay?" I said looking at him nervously

"Last night." He says looking me directly in the eyes.

His chocolate brown eyes staring into my soul waiting for me to reply gave me chills running down my spine.

"What about it?"

"The way we fell asleep, it felt odd."

"Is that a bad thing?" I said sitting next to him

"No no, I'm not saying that. I just think it was weird, ya know?" He said looking at me again.

"Yeah totally weird." I said getting up.

"Are we still friends?" He says getting up also.

"Always David, Always." I said walking out of the room closing the door.

God that kid is something.

—————————————————-

I'm trying new ways to write this story to make it not look like a 9 year old made it so if you see changes it's good changes!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 998 20
ADDICTED | in which a boy finds the feelings for a girl he tried to get over, again started - 9/30/18 ended - 12/14/18 highest - 17 in daviddobrik...
26.8K 411 23
After David broke up with his long term girlfriend Liza, he started to feel lonely. Before he knew it, he was on the phone with his childhood best fr...
638K 13.9K 54
fall more in love every day david dobrik x fem!oc social media © valkyraes
239K 3.6K 27
in which rowan kinda sorta loves david, but it doesn't exactly matter because she's too young for him.