Blissful โœง ๐….๐– (FINISHED)

By -dogsoft-

๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ /blษชs/ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ INFORMAL ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

๐“๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ โ˜ผ I Want To Help
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Doesn't Even Know
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Snow Day
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Hurts
๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ โ˜ผ Bellyache
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ 1945
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ I Can't
๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž โ˜ผ New Girl
๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ โ˜ผ Diablo
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Mystery Boy
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Always Watching
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ One Day
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Kid
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Gone
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Time
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Do You Love Me?
๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž โ˜ผ Pickup Lines
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Not True
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Not Worth It โท
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Not Worth It โธ
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Past Life
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง โ˜ผ Anything
.โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหšThank youหšโ˜พ หš๏ฝกโ‹†.

๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž โ˜ผ Not Worth It

2.1K 61 55
By -dogsoft-

Third person

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

It had been months since El's disappearances, again, and the kids were all sat in a circle, staring at mike who held a grey walkie-talkie in his hand. All the boys were sitting on the edge of their seats, but y/n sat back, her arms folded across her chest.

She went all out on her clothes and hair, trying to impress mike. Y/n has had the biggest crush on mike since they first met when they were 9. He was sweet and caring unlike the other boys who would pull the girls hair and pinch their arms.

She wore a light blue button up shirt. And over it was a black denim dress which had its sleeves cut off and with white buttons along the front of it, she wore black knee high socks with black pumps. She curled her hair and had it half up and half down.

When she first appeared the boys were in awe which caused the girl to blush and look down, but soon the boys were back to business.

Mike looked at the group, swallowing as he pressed down on the black button on the side of the grey box.

"El? El, can you hear me? El!" Mike spoke into the walkie-talkie before letting go of the button, nothing but the static echoed around them.

The boys, except mike, all sat back in their chairs in defeat, as mike kept speaking into the grey box.

"Its not worth it mike." Y/n sighed.

Y/n had done nothing but be there for mike as he sobbed about el, rubbing his back as she spoke nothing but kind words to him, but her patience was wearing out.

"How do you know? Ever since el showed up you've been nothing but rude to her!" He snapped back.

The room was silent. No one dared to speak a word as the boys looked at
y/n's face. The boys couldn't tell if she was upset or angry as no emotion was shown on her face.

"I've been nothing but caring to Eleven since she showed up, and I've been by your side since she's disappeared. So don't tell me I've been rude." She spoke softly, shaking her head in disappointment.

Once again the room was silent.

"It's not worth trying when your going to get no where." She said.

"But I love her. And-and she loves me!" He shouted at her, abruptly standing up from his seat, causing it to scratch along the floor.

"If she loves you she wouldn't keep disappearing! If she loves you she would let you know she was safe! If she loves you she wouldn't keep causing you pain!" She screamed back, copying his actions, standing up quickly and slamming her hands against the table, trying to hold in her tears. "If someone loves you they wouldn't keep disappearing from your life and cause you tremendous pain."

The basement fell silent as the boys looked at y/n with wide eyes. This wasn't like her at all, she was normally silent and collected.

The silence was cut off by the door squeaking open then followed by mikes mum, Karen, "is everything okay down there?" She asked, but getting nothing back.

Y/n gulped, "Y-yeah! Everything is just fine." She replied, she looked back at the boys, "I-I gotta go."

She walked towards the sofa, grabbing her backpack before running up the stairs passing mikes mum and ignoring the calls from the boys.

She pushed open the front door and made her way down the pathway, grabbing her bike, which laid on the concrete floor in front of mikes garage. She swinged her leg over her bike.

"Y/n, wait up!" She heard the boys shout out for her.

She looked back, she felt a pain in her heart as she didn't see mike.

Lucas, Dustin, and will ran up to her.

"Are you okay, y/n/n?" Lucas asked.

Y/n sighed, looking down, "Yeah, I'm fine, just not feeling to well, that's all. Also mum wants me home before the storm comes tonight." She replied giving them a soft smile. "I just want him to be happy."

"We all do." Dustin said, the others nodding in agreement.

"Well, I'll see you all tomorrow." She said, leaning over and giving them a group hug.

As she rode off, the boys stood watching her. "Stay safe, y/n!" Will shouted out to her.

She turned her head, "I always am!"

As she turned and twisted into different roads and ridding through the town she finally turned into her street that was a little bit far into the forest.

As she approached her unlit house, her bike bouncing at every stone and twig that was in the way of her tire, y/n jumped off, leaving her bike on the ground in front of her home.

She pushed open the door, slamming it shut behind her. "I'm home mum!" She shouted out.

Nothing.

Y/n shrugged and walked through the hall and into the kitchen. Opening the cupboard and grabbing a glass, then moving to the sink. She twisted the silver nob, waited a few seconds then placed her glass under the running tap.

As she waited for her glass to fill, she felt as if she was being watched. She looked up, gazing across her back garden which then lead into the forest. As she scanned the back garden she came across a dark figure, just standing in the forest, looking at her.

Her gaze was drawn to the light above her flickering, and a loud crack of thunder.

"Stupid storm." She cussed, before looking back where the dark finger was before. Nothing.

She sighed, shaking her head.

Her eyes snapped open as she heard a low grow behind her. As she turned slowly her tears slowly fell down her rosey cheeks.

She looked up at the monster, her eyes widened before she let out a blood curdling scream.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

The boys sat in Mr Clarke's room. Dustin, Lucas and will watching the door as they looked among the children piling into the class room looking for their friend, as mike kept his eyes on his desk as he played with his fingers.

"Where is she?" Dustin asked the group.

"I don't know and I don't care." Mike replied, rolling his eyes as Mr Clarke began teaching his lesson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 74 9
ใ€Œ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
114K 1.5K 40
Exactly as the title says ?? Requests: CLOSED
6.9K 152 17
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...
215K 4.7K 57
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...