The Alpha King's Mate

By Bookdragon2022

"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Im Sorry!!
Chapter 24
😬
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Internet Sucks!!
Chapter 28
I need your help 👍or👎

Chapter 25

481K 12.9K 7.2K
By Bookdragon2022

After last night I feel like my soul is complete, like I was missing a part of me, but it was restored at last. 

I wake up to soft kisses being placed all across my skin. I keep my eyes closed as I bask in the sparks and joy my mate is causing. 

"Good morning baby girl. I know your awake."

I just lay still, trying ti keep my breathing steady so Lucas thinks I'm asleep.

"I guess if you won't wake up, I'll eat the breakfast I made for you all by my self. Too bad, really."

At the mention of food my eyes shoot open.

A light chuckle sounds from of Lucas' chest and I can't help but let a sheepish smile settle onto my lips.

"Good morning Lucas. Now where is it? Where's my food?"

Lucas reaches over to his nightstand as I sit up and settle against the headboard. 

Twp problems. 

First-I don't have a shirt.

Second- When Lucas sees that he growls and forgets about my breakfast and seems to be in a trance.

"Lucas..."

All I receive is a low growl that sends shivers down my spine.

We can play this two different ways Aud. Option one is that we ask Lucas to give us one of his shirts cause there a lot more comfortable then ours. Option two we forget about breakfast and let Lucas do what he wants with us. I personally would like to go with option two but thats just me.

Kenna!

What? I can't help it! Besides it is the better choice!

Yeah no. We are going with option one.

Dang it! Your no fun.

"Lucas."

Growl.

Great.

I pull the sheet up to my chin, much to Lucas dismay as he growls louder then he had been.

"Lucas. Can you please get my one of your shirts."

Lucas snaps out of his trance and shakes his head, trying to clear whatever was plaguing his mind.

"I'm sorry Audrey. Yeah I'll get you one of my shirts. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"You didn't make me uncomfortable, I just want to eat my breakfast."

Lucas shakes his head in understanding as he untangles himself from the sheets and goes towards the closet.

Three more problems.

One-Lucas doesn't have any pants.

Two-Kenna and I loose focus and seem to enter a trance, similar to Lucas'.

Three-I don't want to be in this trance but can't seem to escape it.

"Here baby girl."

Lucas comes out of the closet with a pair of boxers on and a black shirt thrown across his shoulder.

I'm still drooling at the sight of my mate as he walks closer to the bed and helps me get the shirt on, not allowing his eyes to leave mine.

"Now, are you ready for breakfast?"

Snapping out of him, a large smile rests on my lips.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme!"

Lucas lets out a laugh, crawls onto his side of the bed, and places the breakfast tray in front of me.

On the tray is a stack of waffles, strips of bacon, scrambled eggs, fresh strawberries, a small bowl with whipped cream, syrup, a bowl of Captain Crunch, a mug full of steaming coffee, and a glass of pink lemonade.

"You. You made all this for me?"

I can't help but feel really emotional and let the tears prick my eyes.

"Of course I did. Wait, why are you crying?"

Lucas pulls me to his chest as the tears slide down my cheeks.

"Baby, tell me whats wrong."

"N-nothing. I'm just so happy!"

I pull away from Lucas and dig into my breakfast, tears completely forgotten.

Two Weeks Later-

Life as queen is pretty hectic but gives me immense joy. Lucas thinks its because I'm a true Luna Queen but I have always enjoyed helping others.

This past week though I have been sick, which is very rare for a wolf. Every morning starts with me jumping out of bed feeling ill. Lucas gets up with me and holds my hair back as loose the contents of my stomach. He has been very worried but I'm sure it will pass soon.

I've also been eating a lot more which makes Lucas happy. Except for the fact that I have been eating some weird food combinations.

Lucas' voice clears me out of my thoughts as I continue to shove pickles and Cheetos into my mouth.

"Baby girl? Are you sure your okay? You've been really sick and eating some weird foods. Maybe you should take a day off from work..."

"You don't want me to work because I'm fat! That's it isn't it? Because I've been eating more, you don't want people to see me! You don't love me anymore!" 

Tears start streaming down my face and I throw my now empty bag of Cheetos and empty bowl of pickles away from me.

That's another thing that has been really messed up. My emotions have been changing faster then the wind. One minute I'm laughing and enjoying life, and the next I'm crying my eyes out.

Lucas immediately sits next to me on the couch and pulls me into his lap. I place my head in the crook of his neck, finding a sense of security that makes my tears stop falling.

"Of course that's not the reason! Baby I love you so much! I just want you to get better! I think that all the work you've been doing is keeping you from feeling better. I promise that's the only reason I want you to stay here."

"What will I do all day? You still have to go to your main office. I won't have anything to do!"

Lucas looks deep in thought for a moment before an idea seems to pop into his head.

"Why don't you invite the girls over for a girls day. You can watch movies and do whatever else girls do on days in."

"YAY!"

"My only request is that you stay here. I want you to get better but I don't want you to be lonely. I'll be home by 3:00 today so we can spend the afternoon together. Sound good?"

"Perfect! I love you Lucas!"

"I love you too baby girl."

I hop off Lucas lap, even though he complained, and went to our bedroom to get dressed.

I mindlink the girls to come over for a movie day, and everyone immediately agreed! 

I get dressed in a pair of loose fitting leggings and a white sweater. I throw my hair in a bun and slip on a pair of fuzzy slippers Lucas got me last week.

 I hear laughing downstairs and a grumbling Lucas as I dash down the stairs.

"Audrey isn't feeling well. Seriously, look after her or I will throw all of you into the dungeons with the rouges."

I stay on the stairs, listening to what everyone is saying.

"Of course we will look after her, no need to be throwing around threats."

"I'm serious. If anything happens to her... Just make sure she eats and drinks. She likes to drink that mango dragon fruit juice or whatever. She has a couple gallons in the fridge so she shouldn't run out. Oh and make sure she has a snack with her at all times. She's been eating a lot and I don't want her to get hungry. If you need me, I'll have my link open or you can call me."

"We'll take care of her. Now go do Alpha King stuff. Love you big bro."

"Love you too lil sis."

I walk into the living room just as Lucas lets go of Andrea and his mom. He walks over to the archway, and stops in front of me.

"If you need anything, and I mean anything, mindlink me and I will be here in seconds. Take it easy okay? If you feel sick have my mom or Adaline help you to the bathroom. Make sure to have plenty of fluids and to eat."

"I promise."

"Good."

Lucas leans down and places a soft kiss onto my lips. As he pulls away I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him back to me in a more demanding kiss. After a few seconds we pull away.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too."

Lucas places one more peck on my lips and a kiss on my forehead before leaving the house.

"Now that he's gone... Lets watch a movie!"

Few Hours Later-

I look at the clock and see that it's already 2:30.

We had watched quite a few movies and were now watching Grey's Anatomy. I started to feel sick but played it off because it was probably looking at the surgery.

A few minuets passed and the feeling didn't go away so I jump off the couch and run to the closest bathroom, all the girls close on my heels.

After emptying my stomachs contents Sofia asks a question.

"How long have you been like this hun?"

"A week or two. Why?"

A look of recognition passes over her features as well as everyone else.

"You and Lucas completes the mating process two weeks ago correct? Have you been to the pack doctor yet?"

"Yes we completed the bond but no I haven't been to the doctor."

Sofia helps me off the floor as Lenna, who I didn't realize was missing, came running in with a pair of slip on shoes  in her hand.

"Put these on dear. We are gonna go to the doctor."

I do as I was told but then I remember that I promised not to leave the house.

"What about Lucas? I told him I wouldn't leave the house today."

"Let me worry about my son. Now lets get to the doc, I have a feeling I know why you feel sick."

So we all get into our vehicles and drive to the pack hospital.

As we walk in, the Alisa is standing by the doors with a friendly smile on her face.

"Hello Audrey!"

"Hey Doc."

"If you would follow me, we are gonna do a test to see if we can figure out whats going on."

I follow Doc to a private room and she leads me to the attached bathroom.

"There is a box on the sink. Just follow the directions and mindlink me when your done. Adaline and Sofia will be waiting for you in here."

I walk into the bathroom and just like she said, there was a box on the sink.

Pregnancy Test

Wait! They think I'm pregnant?

I do what the box says and leave the test in the bathroom as I walk out to the hospital room.

"How are you feeling dear? Did you look at the test?"

That was Adaline.

"I'm fine but I didn't look. I'm scared."

 "Do you want us to look with you? There is no need to be scared."

That was Sofia.

I nod my head and we all file into the bathroom.

I pick up the test and look at the test.

Two lines.

Two very prominent blue lines.

"I-I'm pregnant?"

Here's this weeks chapter! So our little Audrey is Pregnant!! How do you think she will handle the news? How will she tell Lucas? Comment and Vote if you enjoyed! See you in the next chapter!

Lots of Love,

Bookdragon2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.3K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
3.1M 74.7K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...