Sunshine (Error!Sans x Reader...

By the_pacifist

20 year old (Y/N) is no ordinary human. About five years ago she was taken from her universe by Ink, a Star... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

6.9K 258 530
By the_pacifist

You step into the battlefield and stare down the frozen Ink floating before you. You close your eyes and take a deep breath.

Focus on the energy.

Embrace it.

Let it become you.

You raise your arms out to the side and tilt your head to the sky.

Once you've set a target, release everything.

Emotions. Power.

Put your soul into it.

You draw the energy from all of your bottled up emotions. Sadness. Your hands light up with blue flames. Anger. They turn purple with the added red light. Fear. Orange adds to the mix, darkening the purple. Love. Your flames grow darker. And finally...

  "Hatred," You growl. This last emotion turns your energy jet black and you get the same sensation you did before. The energy doesn't just become you, you become the energy. Your hair turns to a solid black, (if it's already black then it stays the same) a dark glow radiates from your skin and your eyes turn the same color as your hair. Now, the last part.

Your soul.

It phases out of your chest and shines brightly in front of you. It's white, but since you're human it signifies purity. You draw the energy from your soul and it merges with the black energy to give you a transformation you've never experienced.

A long white streak appears in your hair, standing out from the black. Your left eye remains black, but your right eye turns a piercing white. In one hand your flame turns a blinding white while the other stays black. You've become the balance between dark and light energy, the yin and yang of the universe.

  "I'm ready, Ink," You growl.

With a flick of your hand, everything unfreezes and Ink comes barreling towards you. When he sees that Error's not in front of him, though, he stops midair and plants his feet on the ground. All of the Sanses besides Error teleport back to their homes to stay out of the fight.

"(Y/N)," He says slowly, "what are you doing..." You chuckle darkly, sounding eerily similar to Error. Your eyes flash dangerously and a smirk crosses your face as your flames grow brighter and your hair floats around your face.

"I'm ending this," You reply. A shallow laugh comes from Ink's mouth.

"You can't stop the X-Event, (Y/N)," He says, his blank eyes locked onto yours.

"W a t c h m e," You snarl. You push off from the ground and dash towards Ink. He jumps into the air just as you're about to punch his skull in. You clench your jaw and fly up after him, the two of you shooting beams of energy back and forth in a dance of life and death. A few manage to scrape your arms, but it's nothing a little magic can't heal.

You raise your hands to the sky. Two gaster blasters appear on each side of you, they have the skulls of (favorite animal) and their pupils look like crescent moons. Ink's eyes widen and he throws up a shield of ink just in time to block your attack.

  "GIVE IT UP, (Y/N)," Ink shouts, "THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!" You cut him off with a blast to the arm, causing him to hiss in pain.

"Just shut up..." You say, more to yourself than to Ink. The skeleton's paintbrush comes flying out of nowhere and bashes you in the head and you go plummeting to the ground. Your impact makes a massive crater and a cloud of dust forms around your body. You cringe at the aching of your muscles and attempt to get up. Unfortunately, things like that aren't so easy in this world.

Ink pins you to the ground with the wooden part of his paintbrush, the same blank expression on his face from earlier. It presses into your neck and you squirm under it, gasping for air.

"You're a mere grain of salt in my ocean of possibilities," Ink says, "just give up and let me get on with my plans,"

"I'll...never...g-give up," You wheeze, "your b-bitch ass...can't t-take care...of this place," You squeeze your eyes shut and focus on what you need to do. Don't give up, (Y/N). You need to save all these innocent beings, all the AUs that need to be freed from Ink. They don't deserve this, no one does.

Are you really gonna let him do this?

"H-Hell...no," You breathe. Determination pumps through your veins, fueling you and giving you the strength you need. Your hair shifts to a vibrant red and your eyelids open to reveal red irises. Your body lets off a crimson glow and you clench your fists. Without saying a word, you put your arms under the paintbrush and shove Ink off of you, snapping it while doing so.  He goes soaring across the landscape and lands with a loud crash. Ink gets up rapidly and frowns at his broken paintbrush. You don't give him a chance to do or say anything.

You

Explode.

All of your emotions, your power, your determination are unleashed at Ink in a blinding burst of red light. He howls in agony and attempts to put up a shield, failing miserably.

  "You call yourself the protector of AUs..." You snarl, increasing the power of your blast, "how ironic," You stride towards the skeleton, still holding your beam of energy.

  "You make me SICK, Ink," Your voice grows in volume as you get closer, "destroying your own creations for a little game," Now you're only a foot away from him, so you stop your blast to look him in the eye. You crouch down and grab his chin, forcing him to look up at you.

  "Who would've thought I'd end up having to destroy you?"

Ten gaster blasters form in the air, five on your left and five on your right. Your palms ignite with red energy and your eyes shine brighter than ever.

  "W-WAIT!!" Ink shrieks, cowering at your feet, "I'LL GIVE YOU THE DAMN VIAL!" You raise an eyebrow.

  "I don't trust you," You say coldly. A shaking hand is extended to you and in it is the glowing vial that contains Gaster's soul.

  "Just take it..." Ink says miserably. You hesitate, but snatch the thing out of his hand. You examine it carefully, and sure enough, a bright soul is floating inside. Error teleports next to you and stares at the thing curiously.

  "Could you keep this safe for me?" You ask him. He nods and takes the vial, wrapping it tightly in blue cords.

  "What're you gonna do with Inky here?" Error asks you, a grin on his face. You smile mischievously.

  "I've got a few things in mind..." You reply. Ink whimpers behind you and Error chuckles deeply. He pulls you close to him and stares deeply into your eyes, which have now returned to normal.

  "I'm so proud," He says, his voice husky and low, "I never thought my little ray of sunshine could be so sinister," You giggle.

  "Yeah, it almost-,"

  "Shh," Error cuts you off, "enough talking. Just kiss me ya dork," He dips you and kisses you deeply. The initial shock from being dipped wears off quickly and you smile into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. You break away and grin.

  "Well, now you have to deal with a protector of AUs as your girlfriend," You say, "whaddya think about that, Error?" He fake-cringes and you slap him on the arm.

  "Hm, I dunno..." He says, "how about you destroy some stuff instead?" You gasp.

  "No, shut up!!" You shout. Error laughs and kisses you again. He breaks out of the kiss and whispers in your ear.

  "Whaddya say we create some things in the bedroom doll~" You turn beet red and slap him as he laughs his ass off.

***

Eventually Error and I took care of Ink. Ink's having fun in Underfell with Papyrus and Undyne.

I made a house for the two of us in the Doodlesphere (where I finally got him to live after some...persuasion). I keep all of the AUs safe from Nightmare and his gang, sometimes Error even comes with me. He still tries to destroy shit, sometimes just to mess with me and get on my nerves and sometimes for attention. But...we're happy. I'm happy. That's all that really matters.

***

A/N: Heya!! I'm glad you made it to the end (I barely made it with my writers block lmao). I really hope you enjoyed my story, it's based off of the Underverse series on YouTube which you should totally check out!! Anyway, thanks so much for reading this!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 835 31
[] Highest Rank [] #1 in PJxReader #19 in Paperjam #32 in Error #46 in Ink #730 in School #775 in Reader You are Y/n L/n. You had lost your soul for...
5.4K 154 36
Alphatale and the other rare ones was the first Au... And the rare monsters or skeletons like gods and guardians,like Reaper,Dream,etc.,they live on...
5K 148 32
Trying to make this a bit more professional seeing as it's actually getting attention. This is just a collection of different ideas/stories/character...
6.6K 336 35
Well....this is my first time to write a story,so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes or something,I'm not really good at writing stories,AND DON'T TAK...