Someone like me / Lee Donghyu...

By AmbivertRobot

Just a love story about our boy Lee Donghuck Heres a little preview: "You know i really went crazy, after an... More

Introduction
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st
32nd
33rd
34th
35th
36th
37th
38th
39th
40th
41st
42nd
43rd
44th
45th
46th
47th
48th
49th
50th
51st
52nd
53rd
54th
55th
57th
58th
59th
60th
Ending scene
ANNOUNCEMENT
BONUS CHAPTER
MARK LEE
Surprise Happy Haechan Day!

56th

1K 46 31
By AmbivertRobot

Park Mina

A week has passed. Haechan still wouldn't  talk to me which really disappoints me. Sol still hasn't brought up the admirer thing. It makes me think he doesn't like me that much on the contrary im thankful about it, as i don't see him nothing more than a friend.

I was standing at the rooftop alone, i wanted to have a quiet time alone it felt like it was a long time since i have time for myself.

I heard the door swung open.

"Park Solomon." I gave him a smile.

"I want to talk to you."

"Sure." I patted the seat next to me.

"I need to tell you something." He looked down.

"Is there a problem sol?" I held his hand.

"I lied to you." I let go of his hand.

"What do you mean?"

"Im not your admirer." Anger started to run in my veins, i was about to walk out.

"Let go of me! They were all right, you were playing me for a fool."

He held my wrist tight.

"Im really sorry mina but Please let me explain mina. Just listen." There were tears in his eyes.

I shouldn't fall for his tricks but i did i sat down again.

"You better have a good reason." He nodded.

"Do you remember i told you about the time i met you and how you saved me?" I nodded.

"Why were they lies too?"

"No it was true, the moment i saw your face i felt a spark of hope in living. You must be wondering why?" I nodded. "I saw my sister in you, i remembered everything she told me. How she always cared for me and always reminded me to be good. You were kind just like her, you were forgiving and considerate just like how she was." He was sniffling.

"How old was she when it happened?"

"She was the same age as you, it felt like heaven helped me out and reminded me to continue living. I started to change myself to be better since i dont want to disappoint my sister. Mom started to notice so i told her everything about you, she was so happy she wanted to meet you."

"You really had a good reason huh?" He chuckled.

"I knew that you wouldnt believe me when i asked you the first time, specially with my reputation i had no choice but to lie to you."

"How did you know about the letters?"

"I overheard you talking about it, it was the only option i could think of that time, i really didnt like you in a romantic way so it was a little awkward for me. Im sorry."

"Its fine, i was really stressed out i couldnt think of a way to reject you specially when i knew about your family and how i helped you."

"Thats good, i was afraid you would have feelings for me."

"Why didnt you just tell me the truth from the beginning?"

"Would you believe me?" I nodded but he raised his eyebrows. "Come on mina you know you would never believe me even if i told you, your friends would flip about it."

"They really care about me, they always worry about me thats why they were a little mean to you."

"I understand, if i were in their place i would beat the hell if someone like me comes to your life." He chuckled.

"Empathy?" I turned to him.

"Isnt that NCT's album?" He joked

"Yeah its the best."

"Do you forgive me mina?"

"Do you even have to ask?"

"You'd still visit mom right?"

"Of course i have more reasons to, i grew fond of her it feels like i have a mom again." I smiled.

"It really feels like were a family, were both park." He laughed.

"I cant wait to tell my friends about this, they would definitely flip when they found out."

"Your guy friends are scary, specially that haechan guy."

"Im scarier than haechan."

"Sure you are." He laughed

"You better get ready for a beating." I laughed.

"Arent you gonna protect your brother?"

"No, you deserve it." I laughed.

"Just hit me up and ill go directly to your table and accept their beating."

"Shoot, im late for class."

We ran downstairs. Its funny that not long ago i was questioning sol and now i got a full load explanation, which really removes a big weight on my shoulder.

....

Lunch came i told them everything about what sol did. They werent very happy about it.

"Come on guys, arent you glad he isnt my admirer?" I laughed.

"Thats one thing to be glad of." Jisung whispered.

"You should feel bad he had to lie to me because we easily judged him." They all sighed.

"Well at least we wont get worried anymore." Jaemin spoke.

"Tell him were sorry for being too judgemental." Mark smiled.

"I will."

"Does that means you dont have feelings for him?" Chenle asked.

"I never had feelings for him,i only saw him as a friend but now that i think of it i see him as brother ever since i met his mom."

"Thats good." Jeno gave me a thumbs up.

"Well turns out your admirer is still unidentified?" Renjun asked.

"I guess so?"

"Did you still received any letter from him?" Sohyun spoke.

"Yeah i didnt, i just thought it would stop since sol revealed himself."

"Maybe he gave up because of sol." Jisung suggested.

"Or maybe he got pissed off." Haechan mumbled.
"What?" Jisung said.

"Nothing."

"Thats too bad, maybe he'll come back soon." Jeno said.

I just shrugged, i saw sol walking by and i called him.

"He has something to say." Sol went to our table.

"Im sorry for lying to all of you and for breaking your trust." He bowed.

"We understand." Sohyun spoke.

"Were sorry since we've been rude to you." Mark bowed.

"And sorry for being judgemental." Jaemin added.

"Its fine i completely understand you guys." He smiled.

"We hope we can get along well hyung." Chenle smiled, he nudged jisung to bow too, jisung bowed too.

"Did you eat already?" I asked sol.

"Yeah i did."

"Thank you for understanding i should get going." Sol was about to leave but jeno stopped him.

"Wait i think somebody still has something to say to you." Jeno looked at haechan. Mark slapped his arm.

Haechan looked at me, i eyed him to do it.

"Im sorry for being rude to you." He spoke coldly.

"Its fine you were rude for a reason." He smiled at haechan, it surprised haechan it seemed like they were talking with their eyes.

"Ill see you around sis." He ruffled my hair.

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 20.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
47.4K 1K 4
*Soulmate! AU : The first words of your soulmate to you is tattooed on your wrist* Suga, or Min Yoon Gi, lives in a world where soulmates could be fo...
40.1K 2.2K 18
it's doesn't looks like how you see it. warning: too many errors ahead [ date published; july 22, 2018 ]
170K 8.5K 34
⌨ nct lee haechan gamer/fluff fanfiction ❝ you are my precious sanctuary that no one in the entire universe can replace ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: septemb...