Billie Eilish- I'm falling

By BilliesStorys

You are Represented as y/v and Billie is ofc Billie, there will be many characters as we go through... I hope... More

The Elizta Tatoiine Zoo
The Night
Movies and sleep
Getting to Know her
Are we One?
The interview
Your House
Song Writing
The Party
The balcony...
Who's here
Police.. what?
The flight
The not so problem
One by.... ONE
The Cake... or what?
First show
First show...?or no show?
Am i angry, am i?!
The Base.....Bat?
The Room
Planning and Partys
Getting out.... ALIVE
My what?
Album release
This ring?
The planning
Australia bound
Biggest venue so far
Happy birthday YOU!
Whos that? Where?THERE
Reception
The bus Meeting
Claudia and Finn
BBH
Day off
Ohana means family?
Why are you back
The ride of a Lifetime
We love you, you know
The time
The mess
Excuse me?
Apon arival...leave
Goodnight Y/v
Really? That card?..
Karmas a...
Baby appointment
Positive
Bang bang two shots fired
Home sweet home
Mmmmoo-urder
The board
Its complete
Anna-Oo...Zoe?
Hello? Are you there?
Mum...dad?
The move
Mall fall
Leaving.
Bye!
Babys COMING!
Whats wrong?
SEASON FINALLLL!!! SEASON 2 IS ON THE WAY!
Season 2 is uo
Update/carry on side story

The Big Apple

1.4K 31 39
By BilliesStorys

Do you guys like the new set out? I thought it was cute. Hehe....

Your POV
I woke up to the sounds of people bashing glasses, turns out there was a slightly drunk elderly couple sat at the row across from Billie and I. I saw Claudia start to gag, I fling of my seatbelt, hitting Billie which caused her to wake up in a fright. Of course I didn't notice so I left billie sitting there looking so confused.

"Claudia, are you ok?!" I patted her arm as I crouched down next to her.

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up, it's my morning sickness" she began to gag again. Shit.

                                   Billies POV
My arm fucking hurts. What the fuck is going on? Two elderly people are drunk chuckling while my girlfriend ran over to Claudia. Im so tired dudeeeeeeeee. Anyway, I should probably check what's up with them lot.

Holy shit.
"Omg is everything ok?" Y/v is running with Claudia to the bathroom. What the hell is going on? They seem panicked. Did I just hear someone throw up. I'm gonna throw up. I cannot stand this.

"Billie! Can you grab Claudia's slides and her towel please!" She looked so worried.

"Of course!" I swing open Claudia's bag and grab her out what she needs. I sprinted down to them, which really wasn't to far to go to be honest. I handed them there stuff as Y/v thanked me. I supported Claudia. How did Finn not wake up. Such a prince in shining armour isn't he.

Around 20 mins passed as we all went back to our seats.

"Well that happen" y/v plopped her self back down into her seat and checks the time for how long we have until we land. Seven hours. Oh my godddd

"Yeah... why she sick anyway?"

"Morning sickness. I guess the time zones are effecting her" I laid back onto y/v and I just slowing shut my eyes, falling asleep once again.  I think I just completely ignored what she said. Lmao.

                                         —
Your PoV
"attention all passengers, we are landing at JFK airport, New York, enjoy your stay. Cabin crew prepare for landing"

I shook Billie to wake her back up again for liek the seventh time.

"Billie we are landing" I wispered into her ear as she rubbed her sleepy eyes to wake herself up.

"The crew just called it for landing. Good morning mama" I kissed the top of her head and thought Dayum she looks so hot when she's sleeping

"Morning, show later ay..." she yawned and stretched out as she gathers her things back together into her backpack.

"Billie" Finneas had sleepy eyes to, she tuned to face him, but he was just recording her to say that we are here.

"Finn fuck off i just woke up" she clearly isn't a morning person, but then again, neither am I.

"Babyyyy" I stretched my arm across her as she yanked it causing me to fall straight onto her lap as we burst out laughing. Everyone on the plane turned around and stared at us and began laugh to.

Your POV

We finally caught a taxi to our hotel. We checked in and went straight up stairs to get changed. Billies show was tonight. It's currently seven in the morning in NYC. So we decided to drive outta town for a bit.

"I can't believe you have a outfit matching mine" Billie shook her head at me and just started laughing.

"It was by accident to!" Maggie started laughing as we both got into the cab which is driving us all to a little lake just outside of the never sleeping city.

The lake was beautiful. I asked Billie to take some photos in exchange for me taking some of her. But my eyes didn't focus on the scenery view, it focused on the view of Billie and how beautiful she is.

"Y/v!! Pose properly!" She had a frustrated tone in her voice, sooo, i did what I was told and posed like a model. Like what I usually do.

"Billieeeeee" i pouted as she mocked me while I was taking her pictures. She looked so FUCKING CUTE ONGGGGGGGGGG I can't breathe

"Holy shit you look cute babe" I quickly put my hand over my mouth. Realising what I had just done. You both giggled and sat on a bench, ready to upload your photos.

@BillieEilish

908k comments.       2,33,666 likes         
@billieeilish feeling ma self, don't take no body's shit..
Thanks mama for taking my picture @itsY/vBxch ❤️
Comments
@whereisY/v HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT STOP GETTING HOT 🥵  KSKSKSKSK
@ItsY/vBxch who told you to be this perfect🤤
@Tanaandbillie HOLY SHIT Y/V COMMENTS GUYS LOOK
@thebelltwins ooooo🔥

                                Billies POV

Holy crap my instagrams blown up. I giggle as I place my phone down. But y/v us concentrated looking at something. Ah. She couldn't think of a caption LMAO.

"Nerd" I giggled at her

"Holy crap you scared the shit outa me" she's so cute when she's angry. I switch back on my phone to scroll through Instagram and look at some fan edits, ah, there's her post took her long enough jheez.

@itsY/vBxch

679k comments.             2.1 million likes
@itsY/vBxch matching with my baby, I got the sunlight HAHAH. Wow who knew standing two opposite sides of the lake would make two pictures so different oh my gosh @Billieeilish
Comments
@thebelltwins ooo this is couple goals DAYUM....🔥🔥
@Bhadbabie look at chu ma model🥵
@bhadBillie HOLY CRAP YOU AND BILLIE ARE GOALS
@BillieEilish 👰                                        ♥️
ItsY/bxch likes BillieEilish's comment

"Our pictures are so different but the fact it's the same lake just different directions CRACK ME UP" billie then turned around to see the rest of the crew walking up to us. They looked so happy. To happy to be infact.

They came and sat down.

"Claudia would like you guys to take her to her ultra sound, if that's ok?" Mum asked in such a lovely tone

"Maggie of course we will! Claudia let's go!" Y/v took my hand and pretty much dragged me along with her as Claudia phoned for an Uber.

                                        —

We arrived at the hospital Y/v and Claudia where so exited, so was I, but I think I was more nervous than Claudia. Pull it together Billie bitch. Your being a silky bitch. Oh haha that rhymed. Why the fuck am I speaking to myself in my head.

As we checked Claudia in and got into a private ultra sound room, I held y/v's hand as she squeezed it.

"This will be us soon" those words she whispered drew a big smile on my face.

"Um, Girls can you come have a look at my screen?" The Doctor called us over to have a look.

"HOLY SHIT!" Y/v and I began to  jump around liek CRAZY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3K 40
i caught a glimpse of a girl that lived there and i haven't stopped thinking about her since. she was so beautiful with her blue hair and blue eyes...
67.7K 768 24
my other one was taken down so here's a new one. Smut, fluff g!p and shiiii you know the deal, also I tell stories not just short onesπŸ§πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Gxg or...
50.6K 1.5K 34
"you never forget to bring me flowers, do you?" please note that this story contains: gxg sexual activities suicide and mentions of it self-harm use...
278K 4.8K 28
I'm dyslexic so the spelling is bad Billie Eilish girl x girl