Inlove With My Bestfriend

By L0UNATIC

(C O M P L E T E) Your old typical cringey wp story. What if you suddenly fell inlove with your bestfriend... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not An update
Chapter 4
Sneakpeek(Short)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Announcement

Note

4.2K 67 3
By L0UNATIC

This book now has 18k reads and 500 votes. Thankyou guys so much 💜 If you have not read the book 2, do. I already completed it. Thankyou for everyone that continues waiting patiently for my updates.

I just want to say that if you have some covers for my book, please just leave me a message and I'll give you details. I would really appreciate it and I put credits so dont worry 😁

And I also have another book called "Spy Inlove" I hope you will also read it.  Its actually just new. I actually write stories more about romance but that book will also have action parts. So if you love actionxromance, check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.6K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
177K 7.8K 46
BTS X READER You know that cliche story where this girl had attracted the popular guy in school but another girl is jealous of her because she likes...
219 6 19
So basically this story is about a young girl who falls for a guy at her school and is broken down by this guy and after she goes to a new school and...
23.3K 1.3K 38
Ever since Eunha and Jimin broke up, Jungkook is asked to fulfill a request. Make her fall in love with him and when she does, he'll break her heart...