Rock n Roll Oneshots!

By rxbertplxnt

I'll take any requests, smut or no smut! More

how it goes!
jimmy page
john entwistle
robert plant
mike tramp
peter noone
robert plant
jimmy page

robert plant

1K 21 10
By rxbertplxnt

"Officer Y/N," I hear, making my head perk up at the sound of my own name being called for work. I spring out of my chair and make my way to the producer of the sound, one of the officers that I work with.

"What's up?" I ask, my thumbs tucked professionally in my navy blue belt loops as I slightly lean back on my heels.

"Guess who?" The other officer smiles, rolling her eyes and leading me into a room with the people newly arrested. And I knew exactly who she meant. "Goldengod is back again."

Regulars around the office aren't uncommon, but we don't have tons of regulars. Each officer is assigned to a regular, people who come in most often because they can't seem to do legal things and stay out of trouble.

The regular I got assigned to work with is a man named Robert, whom around the office we call so affectionately "Plant" or "Goldengod." He's the most common of all the regulars, always getting into trouble with minor things, such as fights or parties growing unruly or too loud.

Entering into my office, Plant smirks up at me, handcuffs placed almost naturally around his wrists. "Morning," he said, a slight laugh ringing in his thick accent.

"Yeah, really morning. What are you doing here at two in the morning?" I scoff, sitting down in my office chair as my co-worker slammed the door leaving.

"Do you want a truth or a more fun story?"

"Well," I start sarcastically, "considering this is a police station, we kinda like the truth here. But only sometimes."

"Suit yourself. But both stories are fun anyway," Plant says, adjusting himself comfortably in a slouching position, "So my friends and I were partying,"

"As per usual." I cut in.

"As per usual, and we blew off some fireworks from beer bottles and it hit through someone's window," Plant explains, smirking to himself as he recalls events from the early morning.

"You are something, Plant. So what did the person who called the cops say when you blew a firework through their window?"

"Are you sure you're required to ask this? Because you seem more interested in my story than you are doing your job." Plant raises an eyebrow and tilts his head, the smirk painted on his lips growing wider as I cross my legs.

"No, not really. They've already asked you questions in the other room. I just need to make sure the story you told them matches with the one you told me. And they figure you'll tell me more details since I seem to be your favorite officer here,"

"You are my favorite, you're not mean or controlling like the other ones," Plant admits and mumbles something under his breath I can't hear, "What if I'd been lying to you and them the entire time?"

"I suppose that's not good, considering you'd grown such a bond with me that you'd lie to me for something stupid."

Quiet overrules the commotion outside my office door, as Plant and I are caught in the most imperishable stare, our eyes locking hold in wonder while our mouths sit contently sewed shut. For a moment it almost seems natural as I look deeply into his blue-grey eyes placed perfectly under thick eyebrows.

I look away, breaking the stare and turn my attention to the boots on my feet. From my peripheral vision I catch a glimpse of Plant's wide toothy smile.

"Plant," I start in attempt to break the sickening silence, "Why are you always in trouble? Why do you always insist on getting in trouble?"

"Again, Officer Y/N, do you want the truth or a more fun story?"

"Hm, let's start with the more fun story," I say sarcastically again.

Obviously not catching my sarcastic drift, Plant begins his beloved more fun story. "I come here for the adrenaline. I get in trouble for the adrenaline. Ever since I was a young boy I've always loved the rush I get when I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing."

"Is that the real story?"

"Well, partially. I didn't tell you the full story. I gave you half of the true story, and gave you half of the fun story."

"I'd like the full true story, please? If that's an option at the office you run so smoothly?" I say, unimpressed with his inability to cooperate.

"The true story's gonna sound quite boring, though, just beware of that."

"Trust me, darling, none of these stories of yours are boring. Most of them consist of you drinking too much."

Plant ignores my snide remark and continues, "I come here to see you."

"Me? You're lying, Plant. Now I've asked you on-"

"Officer Y/N, I mean it." Plant's grin completely deserts his lips, and he sits up straighter as if he were really meaning what he preached.

"What? Really?"

Plant slowly nods, looking shameful of himself and his words.

"But if you come here to see me... then why did you come the first time?"

"Well, I had to get in trouble at some point. I didn't know you worked here until I came here the first time."

I remain silent in the minutes following, and the unbreakable stare is built back up stronger than before. Plant sits up straighter than I thought possible, his legs reciprocating the proper cross that mine attain.

"So, uh, how did you tell me half truth and half fun story?"

"I did always like the adrenaline of getting in trouble, but I don't go to jail specifically for the adrenaline. Mix-n-match of two stories."

"Very clever. So you really do come because of me, then, huh?" I repeat, still unbelieving of the words spilling confidently off his grinning lips.

"Oh, don't make it such a big deal, Y/N."

"Plant, you need to address me as Officer Y/N." I remind him.

"Okay, Officer Y/N, then you need to address me as darling." Plant smirks his naughty smirk once again, suddenly remembering the time I unconsciously called him "darling."

"You slick thing." I shake my head, catching Plant's contagious smile.

"I appreciate the compliment." Plant says as my office door swings wide open, my boss entering inside.

I stand in his presence, "Sir."

"Officer, we've just got reports that all charges for Mr. Plant are dropped." He turns away from me and faces Plant mockingly, "Goldengod here is free to go. Lead him out, please."

My door slams back shut again as he left. "All right, you heard the man."

Plant rises and steps very close to me, almost at an uncomfortable spot. "That's what you guys call me here? Goldengod?"

"Of course." I snicker and grab him by his handcuffs, leading him out of the room. Plant and I make our way to the front of the building, where I unlock his handcuffs and tell him to get lost.

"Officer, can we make a deal?"

"I don't make deals."

Plant ignored my resistance and kept going, "If I promise not to get in trouble, you have to come on a date with me."

"I'm not going to da-"

"Oh, c'mon, I'll get out of your pretty hair, just for a date once. And if you like it, you can go with me again."

My arms cross after I hook the cuffs on my belt loop. "What if I said no?"

"Then you'd just have to see me more." Plant smiles slyly, shifting his weight. "So what's your answer?"

I sigh, looking around for a possible way to get out without an answer. "When are you free, darling?"

Plant's smile grew intensely. "Tomorrow. Dinner at eight, and I'll pick you up from your house."

"Sounds like a plan," I say, "Give me a call after you get home, call my office so I can get out of working. And get outta here already!"

"Fine, fine. See you tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 15 23
Includes memes, oneshots abt rockstars, smash or pass, song lyrics, etc. Feel free to request one shots for the people that I'll write about :) Pls d...
47.3K 678 15
•Nothing really comes to a end or does it?•smut• • (COMPLETED) ❤️
4.1K 64 12
Requests are open! 🌺 = Fluff 🥀 = Angst 🍋 = Smut 💀 = Comedy
102K 1.4K 100
From the 50s through the 90s ONLY! Hope you enjoy!! Started: November 6, 2016 Ended: June 7, 2020