Just for you chim chim

By psathya2018

y/n applied for a job at bighit... Y/n got selected... & working with BTS... They get to know about y/n... More

PART-1
Part-2
PART-3
PART-4
PART-5
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART_13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
PART-18
PART-19
PART-20
PART-21
PART-22
PART-23
PART-24
PART-26
PART-27

PART-25

117 9 0
By psathya2018

Hi army
I'm back with new part
Thank you for your support & love
Hope you all are doing well
Heart you all
Let's start

***********************************************

Pd-nim left the house... 
You all are talking... 
JM:  my god really...  I thought some thing is going to happen...  See it was good your here yesterday night... 
You:  hmm Yaa...
Jimin called a staff member with him & vacated your house...  & bought your things to BTS House... 

Later

They completed shifting...  You prepared lunch....  & all of you sat & started eating... 

RM:  so y/n you will leave after 2 weeks... 
You:  ya RM oppa...
Jin:  cool..  & you won't return...  Na  hmm..  So sad
You:  I didn't get you oppa*with confused face*
Jin:  you won't return to Korea as y/n you will return as jimin wife y/n... *started laughing*

Members:  hahahaha yaa
You:  you frightened me for a minute oppa... 
You all continued talking... 

Late

You all finished eating...  Just discussions are going in between you people...  & then all of you went to rest for an hour...  Later...  Your mom,  & jimin mom called you...  You spoke to them... 
You all had dinner...  & went to sleep... 

After 2 weeks

You completed the pending work their...  & you packed everything to go to India...  Jimin parents came as well...  She is so proud to see you...  & be with you..  They like you...  Because your making their child happy...  Haha...  You all get ready to go to airport...  You informed your mom as well... 

You all started to airport...  You also wore a mask...  So that no one can see you...  You all reached airport safely...  Plain is ready as well...  But jimin is too sad...  Because your leaving...  You said "it's just 4 days...  & I will be your" He just blushes by listening to this...  & gave a happy send off to you...  You all entered into flight..  & started to India...

After 6 hrs

You are at your place...  In India...  Jimin parents are with you...  At your place..

You are so excited...  You told to your mother that you reached your place....  & she said all are waiting for you...  So you took taxi to your home... 

After a while

You reached your home...  They are decorated nicely...

Your parents came & received jimin parents & you.....  You all entered your home... 
Mom:  y/n you go & get ready...  I will show them their room to get ready... 
You:  ok mom * you said that to jimin parents & left*... 
As your sister know Korea she leaded them.... 

Later

You & jimin parents get ready and came to living room...  All of you planned a schedule for the preparation...  Then as it is really late...  You all eat & sleept

Next day.... 

You all woke up..  Get ready & eat your breakfast...  & decided to have lunch outside...  & left for shopping... 

The whole day..  Your in shopping purpose...  Clothes...  Jewelry...  & all...  Rings for engagement... 
Then you all returned at almost night.... As your tired you all had your dinner & slept.... 

Next day

Today you all plan to go to distribute your marriage invitation cards...

You informed some people by calling..  Some people by visiting them...  & some people in msgs...  & you have 2 days left before starting your ceremony...  You booked hotel before hand for the people who are going to come...  Because their is no that much space at your home...  As the number of members are really high...  You called everyone who took part in your life...  Some army as well...  Because you don't know when you will return here again...  & all...  So you booked 3 hotels for guests near the function Hall... All those things are done by you...  Your so excited as well.... 

After 2 days..

Jimin  & BTS is going to come today....  & some of the guests as well...  So all are existed... Your sister is very excited as tae is coming.... And she can see him.... U thought "omg how tae is going to handle this kid.... God plz save tae"...& the ceremony with be started today evening....

After a while

Jimin  & BTS arrived at India...

& reached your home....  Your house is decorated...  So they are happy to see every arrangement...  & the people...  They meet some army as well...  They meet your friends who sent special gifts for them.....  They are so happy... 

Later At evening...

Your ceremony had started...  Today is your engagement...  Pd-nim also came  to your engagement...  Their is a live telecast...  Members are so  cute that day...  They got ready very prettily... Every one got ready for the ceremony...  Members & pd-nim is like...  India women's are really so cute...  Haha
Members:  off jimin...  Your luck...  The women's here are so beautiful... 

Jimin:  ya...  I'm lucky to have y/n she is going to be mine... 
Members:  But actually your unlucky...  We have so many people here.. So many beautiful ladies* members want to know jimin answer for this they are just teasing*
JM:  hmm ya they are beautiful of course...  But my heart likes y/n... My eyes will only see her as beautiful...  She is more beautiful than anything to me...  I love her hyung..  I love her...  She is mine...  & I'm glad to have her.. 

Members:  ahhhhh...  You touched jimin...  Your lucky to have her...  We are lucky to have you.. We are happy for you....

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 41 40
》Whispered Confession 《 Pov: How Much I try. Its Hard To Forget You ... ??: I hope you could ever listened My "Whispered Confession"... This Story re...
17.2K 671 18
❝ You are dating your sister's boyfriend, aren't you? ❞ This story may be similar to other fanfic. It's purely coincidence. Note: Its not yet edited...
261 39 27
Dare To Touch Her? What will the rivals do when their children fall in love with each other? Whom will you believe first? Your father or your boyfri...
871 59 20
"I love you, I've been chasing you since we were childrens please say yes to me" "Look y/n I only take you as my friend... Nothing else" "I'm asking...