Beatles Imagines (Slow Upload...

By C_City_Rocker

It's what the title says. The updates are very very irregular. I also apologize a lot in these (I should stop... More

Authors Note
Encounter at the Bar (Paul)
You aren't fine (George)
A record for a kiss (Ringo)
Can't Have Her (Paul)
Should've been Him (John)
Can it be me? (George)
Prisoner For Today (Ringo)
You say it's your birthday (Paul)
Messy Birthday (John)
Scrambled Eggs (George)
Flowers (Ringo)
He Left Us (Paul)
Jealous (John)
Can't Happen (George)
In Concert (Paul)
Engagement (John)
Forever (George)
Dont pass me by (Ringo)
(Beatles x Reader)
Game for a Date (Paul)
The Trip pt. 1 (John)
Perfect (George)
Drunk (Ringo)
Rude Girl (Paul)
The Trip pt. 2 (John)
That's More Like It (George)
Drum Lesson (Ringo)
Just Friends (Paul & John)
You're too beautiful to do that (Paul)
Help Me Out!
Love (George)
Defence (Ringo)
Rain (Paul)
Son's Concert (John)
Poorly (George)
Girl Trouble (Ringo)
Beach Day (Paul)
Close Your Eyes (John)
Uncomfy (George)
Brunch (Ringo)
I got Tagged!
I got tagged pt 2
"I miss you and you're only three feet away"
"I cant bare to see you with anyone other than me"
"How much longer are you going to take?"
"You love me! Right?"
"What's it like in the crowd?"
"Would you believe me if i told you i was in love with you?"
"How smug could you be?"
"Could he BE more out of my league?"
"I dare you to confess your deepest secret!"
"Truth or Dare?"
"Come on, lets get out of here"
"It's SnOwInG"
"I challenge you to a snowball fight!"
"Y/n, i think im in love with you and I'm terrified"
Forward (Paul)
The Trip pt. 3 (John)
Missing Lyrics (George)
Boat (Ringo)
"Truth or Dare" Pt. 2
Duets (Paul)
The Trip Pt. 4 (John)
Talking to you (George)
Rain (ringo)
Personal Imagine (Paul)
Confusion (John)
Accidents Happen (George)
And I like you (Paul)
Bandaid? (John)
Not Today (George)
Something different
Update

You dont have to sit here (Ringo)

2.3K 33 4
By C_City_Rocker

I walked out of the room. Tears spilled down my face. I should've never let go of George. He truly loved me. But I thought I loved a different man. I found a bench through my blurry vision in the hallway.

I sobbed softly while replying what I had just seen 100 times in my head. George and my good friend Mary we're making out in the corner after giggling and being all cute and shit. I felt sick as I closed my eyes and put my head in my hands.

I felt someone looking at me and removed my hands to see a pair of shoes. My eyes traveled up the person until my eyes came in contact with Ringo Starr. I quickly looked away wiping my eyes and rubbing my nose. "Boy it's hot in there." Ringo stated awkwardly. I just sniffled and nodded looking down. I felt his jacket go over my shoulders and he handed me a handkerchief. I gratefully took it and whipped my eyes. He sat down next to me seeming a little stiff. I felt his hand softly brush my back then come to rest.

"Ringo, you really don't have to sit here." I sniffed looking away from him.

"I know." He whispered. His voice was filled with sympathy and understanding. His hand rubbed over my back. I started crying again. He pulled me into him as he scooted close to me.

"I just thought it would be different." I sobbed into his shoulder.

"I think we all did." He stiffened at his own words. I pulled away from him. I looked at his saddened expression. I felt myself leaning in, watching his face coming closer to mine. Before I knew what was happening, our lips met. My hands wrapped around him and our lips molded.

For the first time in a long time I stopped thinking about George and I started thinking about somebody else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556 32 13
!requests open! -george -john -ringo -paul *any other beatle will have to be requested* *smut included* key - fluff: ^...^ smut: !...! angst: #...# ...
19.5K 877 26
A year after the incidents of 'Like mother like Daughter', Cecilia has started a new life with an unsteady job and her new boyfriend, in a completely...
6.3K 136 36
so basically this story takes place in the 60s,in both America and London,which is about the Fab four and a famous American group that's having a har...
15.9K 447 23
Ella was sure she knew how her life would end up, probably in a kitchen cooking for some man. But life takes an unexpected turn of events when she en...