Crazy girl in Medicine

By vasuki97

A story of a girl who enters into a medical college for her parent's wish. She doesn't like to study medicine... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

208 28 81
By vasuki97

Writer's pov :

            The day when they planned to go for a movie came just like a passing cloud. Anjali booked a cab from her home and she arrived there early. She is waiting outside for her friends to arrive. After waiting for thirty minutes, everyone arrived correctly making silly excuses. They went to collect a ticket on the ticket collector computer since they booked their tickets online. 

         Anjali was running here and there like a happy small kid with her phone to take a selfie. Finally, her head hit into the hard chest who was standing with his eyes wide open after seeing her. She is continuously asking sorry without raising her head which made her friends to come towards them immediately. 

"Sorry senior, she is a little psycho. Don't mind her. " Bala said making Anjali look towards the person fastly after hearing the word senior. She smiled at Varun which made him smile, he nodded at Bala and left the place with his friend. 

"See here, there are so many people in this theatre. Don't you find any other person other than him? Always bumping into him again and again. One day, he is going to kill you for sure. " Bala complained like a boss. 

" Listen, don't complain to me like my brother and I am at mistake so I apologized to him. Problem solved and he is very sweet, he won't kill me for this little thing. You shut your mouth and buy me popcorn otherwise I will pluck your hair one by one till the movie ends. " Anjali said holding his hand. Vaishu and Rohini were laughing seeing Bala's condition. 

" This is going to be the last time I have planned this movie with you. You stand here, I will go and buy it " Bala said faking a little cry face and he moved. 

" Hey Vaishu, how are you?" one lady asked her suddenly coming from nowhere. She looked like an aunty. Vaishu's face suddenly fell after seeing her. 

"Haan. Fine aunty," Vaishu said simply. 

" Came here to see a movie with friends?? " her aunty asked her with her full teeth smile. Vaishu nodded her head towards her and came closer to Anjali and mumbled that, "Everyone will come here to see a movie , she was asking like I came here to see her dirty face. " Anjali was laughing after hearing her sarcastic words. Finally, she bid her bye and said to her to enjoy it with friends and then she left. 

Rohini asked her," Who is she? Why  have you behaved uncomfortably? " 

" The one who will gossip about everything in my family. I don't know what she will say about me now. " Vaishu said like grinning. Bala reached towards them with three cups of popcorn, he handled one to each one. Anjali pouted seeing one cup in her hand. 

" This is enough for you, come. I will buy you another in the interval. " Bala said asking everyone to follow him. Anjali looked disappointed and followed him with eating her popcorn without bothering about anything.

They reached the big room and searching for a seat number. There came a tall boy who has a torch in his hand and asked for their ticket. He pointed towards the right side across them, they thanked him and moved inside. It's a six-seater, Bala sat in the center, Vaishu and Rohini sat at the corner and Anjali sat beside Bala eating her popcorn continuously. 

"If you eat like this, you will complete this pack before the movie starts. No one is going to ask your popcorn so eat slowly girl" Bala said almost like begging her and slightly slapping her in hand. She simply ignored his words and started eating. 

After five minutes, Varun and his friend sat beside Anjali making everyone surprise. 

"Hi," Varun said to everyone, for which Anjali smiled at him and they greeted everyone. After that, they sat in silent doing their works that are using their mobiles except for Anjali. Like Bala said, she completed her popcorn before the movie starts. Bala gritted his teeth making her ask another one. 

"I already told you to eat slowly. This is your mistake now so I won't buy you anything now, I will buy you in the interval. Till that, close your mouth and watch the movie. " Bala whispered to her ear slowly suppressing his anger. Varun was watching all these things silently.

Anjali nodded at him and started to complain about Bala to her brother Aadhi in WhatsApp. She didn't get any reply from him and she already knows that he will not reply to her . The movie was started, it is the first day the movie has been released, so everyone started whistling for the hero entry and some are dancing near the frame of the screen. 

"Hey Bala, why are you sitting like this? Whistle for me, please. I don't know how to whistle. " Anjali said shaking Bala's hand making Varun's attention to her. 

" Idiot, leave my hand Anjali. I never did those things in my lifetime, don't make me mad. " he almost yelled at her. Anjali turned to Varun's side and asked him to do. Varun was surprised by her behavior and he said," I don't know " and turned to his friend Karthik to ask him. He too shook his head as no. Anjali was disappointed. 

" Okay, Atleast come and dance with me, please. This is my first fdfs(first day first show) movie with my friends. I want to make it memorable, Vaishu and Rohini come, we will go front ", she said almost standing from her place. The back seaters shouted at her to sit by showing their hands to sit. Quickly, Bala pulled her hand to sit. 

" Anjali, behave yourself. What are you doing girl, see there are only boys dancing and you are not allowed there. Unders_____" cutting his words she suddenly asked, "Why? Why girls are not allowed? This is the 20th century, we have to change the world Bala" Anjali said casually without knowing the effects. 

"Arggggggg, how I am going to make you understand. They will tease you Anjali, obey my words and watch the movie silently otherwise I will drop you in your home now itself " Bala ordered her making shut her mouth immediately. Varun was controlling his laugh after seeing Bala's condition. 

He moved close to her and whispered," Don't worry, you can dance till you get tired in our college culturals so wait for that day. " making her wide in smiling. She nodded her head and everyone started watching the movie. 

Anjali started giving comments for every conversation in the movie which made Bala irritated and Varun enjoying her nature. Vaishu and Rohini deeply immersed in the film without bothering the surroundings. 

"I need to tell your parents to stitch your mouth when I meet them. " Bala said fisting his hand in the seat holder. Anjali smiled sheepishly towards him and started watching the movie. Unexpectedly, Anjali and Varun's hand came in touch making them flinch from their positions immediately. They looked at each other and muttered sorry at the same time. They smiled and turned towards the screen. 

There comes an interval in the film, the first half of the story was a comedy that made everyone laugh. Anjali has continuously blubbered something till the interval making Bala close his ears with his two hands. 

"What you want, tell me now itself. I will buy you everything, don't ask me after completing it in between the film. " Bala asked her. 

She thought like Einstein and said," popcorn, ice cream, burger, black forest, juice. " 

Bala glared at her and said," Hello madam, I am not your servant here. Ordering me will not buy you anything. Come with me " he said started walking. She sighed and walked behind him. 

They bought everything she ordered and ice-cream for Vaishu and Rohini, Bala brought Tea to reduce his headache. They met Varun there and he helped her to hold all the things which made her smile. 

After reaching their seat, Anjali was moving all the side to take selfies with them. She took a selfie with Varun and Karthik and took with everyone and she immediately posted their photos on social media. Bala sighed and started taking his tea without saying anything. 

The movie started, it was turned to an emotional theme like a son was longing for a mother's love and searching his mother is a story. Tears started brimming in Varun's eyes and he wiped it without making others know about it. He slowly turned his head towards Anjali to see her crying silently. 

Varun nudged her and asked, "Why are you crying?" she wiped her tears and said, "Nothing. I miss my mom" 

Varun was confused and asked her, "Why? Are you staying in a hostel?" 

"No. I am in my home only, the thing is she is a doctor, she doesn't get time to be with me, she comes home night and will leave the morning early . Even Sunday too, she will go to work. I don't even remember when I had a normal conversation with her. Just leave it" she said wiping her tears which made Varun's heart hard after seeing those tears. It is like piercing his heart but he doesn't know the reason for it. 

"It's because of her profession, you need to understand it. Just talk to her whenever she gets time, she will understand you and will spend time with you" Varun whispered squeezing her hand to make her calm. It's nothing compared to his problem. 

"I tried in many ways, every time I will end up getting scoldings from her. So I dropped that idea once upon a time," she said innocently. Varun came to know that she is a sensitive girl. 

" Don't give up on things you need. Try, try, try till you get that. Don't give up easily. " Varun said making Anjali nodded her head and smiled at him. 

" I will for sure, thank you for encouraging me," Anjali said proudly.
At last, the movie came to an end. 

"Sorry senior if she tortured you by saying anything. Don't mind her, I will apologize instead of her ", Bala said with his pleasing looks. 

" No. I enjoyed her nature , a memorable one for me. Bye, take care, everyone. " Varun said and left the place with his friend Karthik. 

They slowly walked towards the entrance of the theatre, they moved to a nearby restaurant in their 2 bikes. They seated in the restaurant. 

" The movie was super, I like to watch it another time. " Vaishu said. Bala spat his water which he was sipping. 

" Don't ask me another time, I will not come with you people hereafter, this is the last " Bala said glaring at Anjali. Aadhi called in Anjali's phone, she picked it and answered the call. He asked," Where are you? "

" We are at restaurant to have lunch. You would have joined with us Aadhi, the movie was awesome. You missed it. " Anjali said in a go. 

Bala suddenly grabbed her phone and said," Aadhi, I told you before itself that I can't be able to manage these girls. I won't risk my life anymore, they made me mad today, especially your childhood friend. " Bala said without taking any break. 

" Relax, relax, this is nothing. You will experience many things from now on. So, be cool and finish your lunch. " Aadhi said laughing at the other line. After that, he cut his call. 

They talked for a few more minutes and they left for homemaking a new memorable day in their life. Even though Bala acted irritated, he has actually enjoyed this movie with their friends. They headed to the house with an everlasting smile that craved in their lips.

______________________________________

Vote and comment your views!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 2.3K 40
She is a princess for her family He is a pillar of his family They met in as normal as the circumstances can be... The real question is, is their jou...
111K 6.7K 35
Agalya, a chirpy and fun filled college student falls heads over heels for her brother's bestfriend ever charming, Aarav,a cardiologist. Aarav too ha...
833K 6.2K 17
Only sample chapters are here on WATTPAD https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09421TTNQ/ref=sr_1_10?dchild=1&keywords=spark+of+love&qid=1620104967&sr=8-10 "Riti...
151K 6.7K 41
"So you approached me without being aware of my identity?" He asks me, while raising an eyebrow. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It...