POTTERHOOD ; hp

By _ssnvs

"You're Harry Potter's sister!" At this point, it was how she might as well introduce herself, as people didn... More

chapter one.

prologue.

96 4 10
By _ssnvs

FAME IS THE THIRST OF YOUTH
- lord byron.

sypnosis.

"You're Harry Potter's sister!"

That was all she was- valued because of her surname, because of her family, because she came from the same womb as a boy who would save the wizarding world from a haunting evil. Marlene was tired of being just the sidekick, just the unfortunate squib, just the sister.

And when her brother's worst enemy promises the very thing she had yearned for all her life, she faced a decision she never in her life thought she'd come to make- whose side was she on?

Harry Potter?

Or Voldemort?

cast.
(may be updated as chapters progress)

ASA BUTTERFIELD as HARRY JAMES POTTER

AMELIA ZADRO as MARLENE LILY POTTER

ANNASOPHIA ROBB as ALICE LONGBOTTOM NÉE FORTESQUE

LINUS WORDEMANN as FRANK LONGBOTTOM

ANGELA LANSBURY as AUGUSTA LONGBOTTOM

JEREMY DOZIER as NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM

MARK WILLIAMS as ARNOLD LONGBOTTOM

information:

Hi.

This is a Harry Potter fanfiction, and therefore any elements extracted from the books belongs wholly to J.K. Rowling. That being said, original characters and the plot still belong to me, so don't copy me please. If you want to borrow anything from this book that belongs to me, you must get my permission first and give me credit.

This book includes pictures and gifs that I got off of Google, so they most definitely do not belong to me.

Thank you so much for reading! Votes and comments would mean the world to me, just letting you know haha. I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
114K 911 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
124K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...