System and A Lazy Host✔

By AuthorMei

[No-- Com- Complete!?!?] {Author: .... Flip! Didn't realize the description was dam wrong! I'm an idiot... More

please read
Arc 1: Chapter 1
Arc 1: Chapter 2
Arc 1: Chapter 3
Arc 2: Chapter 1
Arc 2: Chapter 2
Arc 2: Chapter 3
Arc 2: Chapter 4
Arc 2: Chapter 5
Arc 2: Chapter 6
Back at my space
Arc 3: Chapter 1
Arc 3: Chapter 2
Arc 3: Chapter 4
Arc 3: Chapter 5 [Special announcement]
Arc 3: Chapter 6 and what???

?????

1.6K 52 6
By AuthorMei

Hmm...

Where am I?

Who am I?

And where is this place...?

A girl with silver hair woked up and looked around. Her eyes were filled with confusion but she wasn't scared or sad. She saw a man, who had a well built and leaned body, black smooth hair, enchanting deep red eyes, drinking tea like nothing was bothering at all but he gripped his cup hard, secretly worried.

"Hello. I seem to have lost my memory... Did we knew each other?" The silver haired girl asks. Her deep blue eyes were empty as she stared at the man. This kind of man were the handsome kind were many girls would flock around him like bees and honey.

"Yes we were husband and wife. And I was your master. I was the one who taught you martial arts but somehow while you were distracted, you were hit in the head and forgot your memory." He spoke softly, as he went over to her and patted her hair.

The girl looked at the man for a moment and thought of something. She then hugged him and drew circles on his back. His back stiffened but soon relaxed under her arms.

"I'm sorry. You must have been so sad." The girl spoke. The man was released from her arms but once she did the man kissed her and the girl responded back. They parted for a moment to breath and continued. After a few minutes did the man stop.

"I'm just glad that you are safe." The man sighed. "I better be going. It's the evening. I'm going to sleep in the other room."

"Why? I thought we were husband and wife? Why sleep in the other room?"

The man stiffened but slowly smiled at the woman. His charming smile could make women blush but the girl wasn't affected by it. "I'm afraid if I were to sleep next to you, I would eat you."

The girl nodded and smiled, like what he said was understandable. Once she showed her charming smile, the man blushed and quickly look away. "Good night then." She said. The man nodded and left.

After the man left, she stood up and looked for a mirror. The girl looked at her petite, cute body, with her soft, platinum blonde hair that reaches her butt, round silver eyes, and milky white skin. She was very cute but her eyes looked lifeless like a living doll.

The girl looked at a phone and grabbed it. There seems to be a pattern password and the girl thought for a moment and blew her warm breath on the phone revealing the pattern. The girl followed the pattern and looked through it.

She looked at the gallery and saw pictures of cities, plants, and flowers. No pictures of her or the man she saw earlier. She continued to look around but there seems to be nothing much in here.

She decided to sleep and asked the man tomorrow...

*****

"How are you feeling?" The man hugged the petite woman and smelled her hair.

"I'm good. What's my name? And your's too?" The girl asks.

"Your name is Majesty Caster. And I am Louise Caster." He lead the girl to a chair in the dining room and sat beside her. "We met each other during University and started dating after a couple of months. We got married after a year and I became your master since you wanted to help me with my job which is to kill people who have been bad. You were knocked out in the head and forgot your memories." The man said slowly as he put some pancakes on her plate.

The girl, Majesty, nodded as she listened to the man and ate her pancakes. "A year since we've dated and got married? Were we very much in love?" Majesty inquired.

"Of course we were. That's why we decided to get married quickly." Louise, the handsome man, held the fork a bit tightly but then relaxed and smiled at Majesty. She smiled back and kissed his cheek.

Majesty knew that he was lying but she didn't mind it and put it at the back of her head and grabbed her finished plate. She then washed it and then looked at the man.

"What should I do now? Should I continue to help you? Or stay here?"

"Just stay here with me. Maybe after a couple of days you can help me with some easy tasks like killing a few people." Louise caressed her head as he answered.

"Okay then..." Majesty nodded and the man began to lead her to the living room. The house was very big and had a lot of rooms so Majesty silently followed. There were no maids or butlers in every corner but the mansion was spotless and clean.

Louise and Majesty arrived and he made Majesty sit on his lap as h began to talk about her life and his life. Majesty nodded along the way and asked a few questions now and then.

She has learned that her parents died in a car accident and she got her parent's money and company. Her loyal Butler handled everything since she was just a child. She worked hard and became the best in a lot of things and was a prodigy. She arrived at the University for the rich and smart and that's where they met each other. They were in love and married and Louise was the one who handled her company and her Butler retired after taking care of her.

"Thank you for telling me my story." The girl said.

"No. Thank you for giving me something that I wanted for a long time." The man kissed the girl deeply but they didn't do anything but kissing each other.

*****

Splash!

A girl with platinum blonde hair, round silver eyes, empty like a living dolls, was cutting off a few people's heads. She looked like a killing machine as she sliced and stabbed. Many man screamed and tried to escape but she cutted their heads before they can truly escape.

The girl looked around and saw and heard no one so she grabbed a handkerchief and cleaned the blade filled with blood of hundreds of people.

[Host I'm back! I'm sorry it took a while, (=`ω´=)the update was really long and there was a system meeting. Did you miss---- what the!? Where are you???] A voice of a young man said in her head.

Majesty's eyes were confused but then suddenly returned to her empty expression. 'Hello voice in my head.'

[Voice in my head!?!?∑( ̄□ ̄*||| Are you pranking me, Host?? It's me! Intel!] The voice kept on crying and telling her to stop her joke but the girl just nodded and continued cleaning her sword.

"Anyway, I must go now. My husband is waiting for me. He doesn't like me away from him for too long." Majesty said. She put her sword back at her back and walked, not stepping on the headless bodies on the ground.

[Host!? Who killed these people? You should run before they find you!!!] It screamed in her head in worry but the girl just walked. She finally noticed a flying mechanical moving in front of her. She grabbed her gun which was on her thigh and began shooting at it.

[Host! Are you dumb?ヽ('Д´)ノ You can't hurt me with those mortal objects? What happened to you!?]

"First of all, my name is Majesty. I was the one who killed these people and my husband told me to kill them. And why are you a floating ball? I thought you were just a voice in my head?"

[Host, I am Intel. Your system!!(つ﹏<)・゚。 Your tasks is to travel through different worlds to grant the wished of canon fodders and villains. Heroine's wished can't be done since their wished were already completed unless their story is that they die a miserable death in the end. And besides! My Host is too lazy to kill unless you anger her first! Why are you listening to someone else's orders?(っ=﹏=c)]

"He is my husband. One cannot anger her husband. I need to go to him now though. You said I'm mortal? Then does that make you higher than mortals? Can you teleport me there?"

[I knew my Host is in there somewhere!(=`ω´=) And yes! In the new update I can only you twice a day so that Host won't die and fail on your mission but can only be used twice! And when did Host have a husband!? (`□´)Who is he?]

"He's name is Louise Caster." Majesty answered.

[Him!? o((⊙﹏⊙))o. He's the villain! I knew Host could do it! You can complete the last mission now!]

"Mission?"

[Yes! Your mission! Let me show you!⊂(・ω・*⊂)]

A silver screen popped up in front of her which shocked her but she regain her calm and looked at the screen.

[Missions:

Break Louise Caster's heart (Incomplete)- 5000 points
Have control on company (complete)- 2000 points
Have your revenge on Eloisa Herbe (Complete)- 200 points
Make an orphanage (complete)- 1000 points

If completed all missions you get a bonus of 300 points.]

Majesty nodded and looked at the mechanical ball. "Break Louise's heart? Louise is a villain? Huh... Tell me, who is more powerful? You or Louise?"

[Me of course. But the higher ups created us so they are more powerful. But we weren't meant to hurt the people of other worlds so our Hosts does it for us. Waiiittt!! Oh yeah! I have this cool new update which let me check what Host has that is abnormal. Imma do it!! (✧ω✧)]

The mechanical ball then floated on front of Majesty and a light flashes in front of her. [Beep Boop! Scanning complete! This system has determined that you are under a spell of some kind that makes you forget memories... Wait!? Spell!?!?! Forget memories!! We need you to finish this mission quick! We need to return your memories!]

"Okay then, teleport me please. Near the entrance to his house."

[Okay, Host! ∠(`∪´)]

Majesty felt weird and soon, as she opened her eyes, she arrived at the entrance of Louise's house. She sighed as she looked at the mechanical ball. 'He is more powerful than Louise but can't hurt him. He could probably kill me too and besides, this is getting weird. When one has amnesia, they would surely remember some memories yet I still haven't remembered anything at all. Goodbye, Louise. It was fun playing pretend with you, I guess...'

She entered the gates and walked towards his door. She opened it and saw Louise who was drinking his tea yet his hands were clutching it tightly. He seemed worried as his eyebrows furrowed in thought.

'Do you have a love meter or something? Does he love me truly?' Majesty asked Intel.

[Yes Host. He really really loves you! It's over 100%! Go tell him that you don't like him anymore and leave this world! We need to fix you up! What has he done to you?]

'Alright.'

Majesty coughed and once Louise saw her, he quickly came and hugged her tightly. "I'm glad your alright! Are you hurt? Injured? Should I give you a massage?" He looked at every part of my body but stopped suddenly and felt annoyed.

"Louise, I--" Louise cutted her off by kissing her deeply. He grabbed her and carried her to the couch he was sitting on and started undressing her.

[Cover your eyes, children!!!!]

He released her from his kiss and kissed her neck and sucked on it forming a hockey. Once she was undressed with only her panty and bra, the boy trailed his fingers lower and lower almost reaching the part between her thighs when Majesty suddenly spoke.

"I don't love you." Her voice was clear and wasn't filled with confusion or anger or any emotion. She just said those words and once Louise heard them, he became mad and crazy.

"I have done many things for you! I helped you! Killed for you! And even tortured people for you! And this is how you'll repay me!! I'll have your heart someday! And this will be not the last time you'll see me!" He laughed as he choke her but Majesty didn't react and silently accepted her death....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.2K 51
Zhia Xiang received the opportunity to transmigrate in different words to help wishes become true. She gets the advantage of the writer skill and bec...
46.2K 753 40
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘 | a story about how love can be found when you least expect it. When Katherine Sharp moves to New York city with the hopes of...
213K 5.1K 43
After she finished her mission, she went back to her world, earth. She has been transmigrating for a long time that she felt numb. she forgot how man...
151K 7.5K 55
A rare plant base phantom summoner? Can practice both martial arts and magic? Can master six elements? The recognized master of the mysterious sacred...