His Help || Bang Chan FanFict...

By moon-mai

"This might sound really really weird, but I need your help. Very honestly you were the only person I could t... More

1| We're Going Shopping
2| I Need Your Help
3| Let's Meet Up
4| Coincidence
5| Surprise
6| First Dance Class
7| Pizza
8| Scared
9| What's Up With Everyone?
10| A Chance I should Take
11| Felix
12| Dinner And Chaos
13| Propose
14| More To The Story
15| Goodnight
16| Little Girl
17| I Knew
18| Leave
19| Your Way
20| So Sorry
21| It's A Plan
22| Can I have This Dance?
24| The Wedding
25| Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW BOOK

23| Emma

2.4K 87 59
By moon-mai

(Friday, August 23)

"I'm not showing you my dress Chris", I said for the fifth time to him while he laid sprawled on my bed.

"Please", he pouted.

"No", I said while turning back to my closet and picking out an outfit to wear. I turned around and started pushing him off the bed. "Stand up."

"No", he whined. I wasn't able to push him off of the bed and he just pulled me onto him. "I'd rather just lay here with you."

"I would rather do that too but Emma is coming and I need to get a shower and get out of these nasty clothes. And you should probably too", I said.

"Rude", he said finally freeing me from his grip.

"Thank you."

"Does that mean I have to leave?"

"I mean, you can stay if you want but I can't give you my full attention", I said. "By the way aren't Lucas and Hannah alone at home, shouldn't you be with them?"

He sighed. "Yes. Guess I'll go home then", he said hesitant. He slowly stood up and walked to the door, looking back at me every now and then. He held the doorknob but turned again to look at me with puppy eyes. "A kiss?" he pouted.

"You're a big baby you know that right?" I said as I stood up walking in his direction.

"For you always", he said reaching out for me and pecking my lips.

"Now go", I said as I patted his back,"the children are waiting."

After he left I took a quick shower and dressed in some comfortable clothing. I walked to Felix' room to see if he was ready but he wasn't there. I heard some noises coming from the guest room so I assumed he was there.

I walked inside of the guest room only to be seeing Felix setting up my old doll house and placing teddy bears next to the bed. "Felix?"

He quickly turned around and gave me a little "huh?"

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

He turned back around, placing the barbie on the miniature bed. "I'm setting up all the toys for Emma." He stood up and looked at it before walking to me. "Those are your old toys, you don't mind it right?"

"Felix, why would I?" I asked. "I'm happy you're excited about this."

"You have no clue. You know how I always wanted a younger sibling. Come to think of it, you never wanted one", he said.

"Because I thought you're annoying ass was enough. But now that I'm older, I don't mind it much. I'm happy about it", I said.

"I lowkey hope Emma likes video games", Felix said wrinkling his face, earning a laugh from me.

"I think she will, she's a wild one. When she was here the first time and I gave her my barbies she made them skate and play video games by putting the computer in front of them. So we'll see today how she is", I said and a little later the bell rung."I'll go."

I walked downstairs and opened the door. Emma stood there with her mom. "Hello", I said, being the nice person that I am.

"Hello", Emma's mom said. "I- uhh, I'll give you her backpack. There are just some of her favourite toys in and her favourite snacks. I made a list on the things that she doesn't like and what she does for if she ever stays over for dinner or so. The just in cases. Emma, be nice to your sister okey."

Emma nodded happily and walked inside after giving her mom a hug. "I'll pick her up between eight and nine. Have fun."

"We will, thank you", I said before she left and I closed the door behind her. Emma was already out of sight, probably going up stairs.

"Luna!" Emma screamed coming back downstairs. "Who is that creepy boy!"

"No wait!" I heard Felix scream which made Emma scream louder.

She tried to walk down the stairs as fast as she could and hugged my leg while standing behind me. Felix came down the stairs too with a frustrated face. "Okey hold up what is going on", I said as I took Emma in my hands.

"I don't know I just smiled at her and she started running and screaming", Felix said.

"Emma, do you know who this is?" I asked her and she just shook her head. "This is my little brother Felix. He is here to play with you. He isn't creepy, he is just a little nervous", I whispered the last in her ear. She still looked a little hesitant. "He prepared lots and lots of toys for you. You want to go upstairs to check them out?"

She then nodded. I dropped her back to the ground and made her walk closer to Felix. "He doesn't bite, he is very nice", I said. She then trusted it and held Felix' hand who led her upstairs to the guest room.

I went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks and bake a pizza because that was apparently her favourite food according to the list her mom made. I placed the pizza in the oven and took out some cookies to give her.

I heard laughter coming from upstairs which probably meant something positive. A smile creeped on my face at the thought of Felix playing with a mini version of himself.

Emma looked a lot like Felix, now I thought about it. At first sight I thought she looked a lot like me but I think she looks more like Felix now. Their smiles were exactly the same and her cute nose looked exactly like his. The way she acted and moved was similar to me. When I was younger I waddled a lot and she does that too. She likes to talk, I noticed and not gonna lie, I love talking. She was a mix of me and Felix and that would make it perfect for us to bond with her.

I hope that we'll get to spend a lot of time with her and that she'll see us as big siblings that she'll come to whenever she is having a hard time or whenever she needs company.

The beeping sound of the oven made me snap out of my thoughts. I took out the pizza and placed it on the dining table with some extras that I had prepared like sandwiches and pieces of fruit. I lastly placed drinks on the table and called the other two downstairs.

I was quite shocked when I saw Felix but it immediately made me think about my childhood. Felix was dressed in one of my big dresses that I wore in high school for a play and had make up on his face, not to miss the small crown on his head. The second I laid an eye on him I bursted in laughter. "Emma did you do this?" I asked on which she nodded happily. "Good job!" I said as I high fived her. "He looks beautiful."

"Thank you", she said and bowed as a joke. "This is princess Felix. Princess Felix hates eye shadow but does everything to look pretty, right princess Felix?"

Felix cleared his throat and straightened his back. "Yes my queen, everything to look pretty", he said through gritted teeth.

"Princess Felix, manners!" she said while she took out a magic stick and pointed it at Felix.

"Yes my queen", Felix said with an annoyed tone.

Emma giggled at that and walked closer to me. "I forced him to say queen to me", she whispered. "I used your make up, that is not rude because I asked Felix and he said yes", she said while nodding.

"It's alright bunny, as long as Felix doesn't touch it", I said as I ruffled her hair. "Anyways, I made some food to fill our tummies. Let's go!"

Dinner was filled with laughter. Emma was quite funny for a four year old. She kept on shading Felix which made us laugh a lot. Felix wasn't offended at all he just laughed along. She told us a lot about her friends from where she lived and told us stories that made us get to know her better.

"Daddy doesn't like it that I'm here", she said eventually while eating her pizza, not looking at us.

Felix and I shared a gaze at each other and turned back to her. "And why is that", Felix said while wiping away some sauce from Emma's mouth.

"I don't know", she said while raising her shoulders. "Daddy is mad all the time."

"I am sure it's nothing all too bad", I said to Emma as I gave her a smile.

She just smiled back at me and ate the rest of her pizza. Not long after Felix and Emma went back upstairs while I cleaned the kitchen before joining them.

They weren't in the guest room so I walked to Felix' room and saw Emma sitting in front of Felix, between his legs while Felix was helping her with a game console. He pushed a button and pointed at the screen while explaining.

"Okey Felix I understand", she said. She took the game console in her hands and started playing. Her tongue slightly sticking out while she was focused on the tv.

Felix turned his head to me when he heard my chuckles and I could see the joy in his eyes. "She's a gamer", he mouthed happily.

"I can tell", I said through small laughters.

"I DID IT FELIX!", she screamed. "I GOT TO THE MIDDLE!"

"Good job!" Felix said through laughter. "Now the next level."

With the three of us we played a few games on Felix' playstation. Surprisingly she was very good. She also told us she had one at home which frankly shocked both me and Felix.

"Okey Emma I think that that is enough tv for today", I said while I took the console out of her hand.

"But Luna", she said reaching her hand out again.

"Emma I'll promise you that the next time that you come over we'll play again. This is enough for today okey?" I said trying to be as nicely as possible.

"Okey", she said a little sadly. "Can we play with the dolls then. I saw a unicorn plushie and I liked the colours."

"Sure bunny, we'll do that", I said as I took her hand and lead her to the guest room.

It wasn't long till she was in the fantasy world of the toys and not paying attention to us anymore. Not long after, time was nearing and she was almost leaving.

"Emma, it's almost time. We should get you ready", Felix said while taking her backpack.

"No!" she said whiney. "I don't want to go yet!"

"But look at the time", Felix said while pointing at the time.

"Felix, I can't read the time", Emma said in a whisper. "I am four."

"Oh", Felix said, slightly shocked. "Well it's almost 9 and your mommy is coming to pick you up. And it's almost bed time."

She puffed and pouted. "Okey", she said with a sad face. "Can I come another tomorrow?"

Her wrong sentence made me laugh a little. "Of course you can come any other day. But you'll have to wait a little. There is a wedding in a few days and we need to do a lot of stuff for that. After the wedding you can come visit us again, is that alright?"

"Yes!" she nodded happily.

"Okey so first, you go to the other room with Felix and clean up the toys and I will make your backpack and take your jacket", I said to her.

"Okey. Princess Felix let's go!" She said as she pointed at the door and walked her way there.

"As you wish my queen", Felix said happily behind her.

Not long after they came back downstairs and I had all her stuff with me. We walked with her to the corridor and helped her with putting on her shoes and jacket. "All ready", I said after zipping up her jacket.

"Now we wait!" she said with a smile.

Felix and I sat down so that we were on the same height as her. "How much fun did you have today?" Felix asked curiously.

"This much!" she screamed and opened her arms widely, pursing her lips as she tried to reach her arms further to the side, making me and Felix laugh.

I reached for her arms and pulled her in a hug. "You're so adorable."

She released herself and placed her hands on my cheeks. "Mommy says that too, you know what I say back to mommy?" She said which made me shake my head. "You are much much cute", she said and kissed my forehead by standing on her tippy toes.

She then walked to Felix and did the same, standing on her tippy toes and kissing his forehead. "Princess Felix, you have been super duper nice today and I have something for you."

"Is that so", Felix said. "What is it my queen."

"This!" She screamed and took out a little toy keychain from her pocket, holding it right in front of his face.

"A Pikachu toy!" Felix said back happily and took the toy from her. "Thank you Emma!"

A knock on the door made us all focus back on reality. "I guess that is for you", I said to Emma.

We all stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and saw my own dad standing there. He cleared his throat and looked past me to Emma. "I'm here to pick up Emma."

"Sure you are", I said in low tone. "Emma look who's here!"

"Daddy!" She screamed and ran to her father as he picked her up. "Luna and Felix took good care of me. I give my all points to them", she said giving us a thumbs up. "I wanna come back again", she whispered even though I could hear it.

"I'll bring you again another time", he said. "Thank you for giving her a good time here."

"Well, it's not like we did it for you, we did it for her", I said. Felix soon joined me.

"And only her", Felix said, eyeing him furiously.

"Luna, Felix-"

"Please don't", I said. "The situation has been talked about and I don't want to hear it anymore. Especially not when she is here."

He just nodded and turned around to walk to his car. While he walked Emma gave us a wave which we returned. After they left, Felix and I walked back inside.

"She's definitely a mix of us, it's scary", Felix said.

"Yeah", I said with a laugh. "It was fun. Let's bring her to the park next time."

"That's a good idea", Felix said. "We can bring Chris and Aria. I'd want her to be good with the both of them."

____________________________

Only 2 chapters left and I'm really excited to show them to you guys. I worked hard on those and I really hope it meets y'alls expectations!

I actually want to know you guys's opinion on the story so leave a comment if you have something to say!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 667 22
Ever since the accident, things changed drastically for you. That night changed your marriage, your husband and your joy towards life. Now that every...
158K 7.3K 24
They say 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 is a beautiful feeling and Having a 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 is a feeling that only we, ourselves can...
483K 13.9K 66
"So all of this was a bet." I said in a small voice letting the tears fall down my face. "Hmm." He hummed as an answer. "And you made me believe tha...
112K 3.5K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...