Delicate | Mature Harry Styles

By fckingharry

❝Let me show you what delicate sex is, baby.❞ An explicit story about two step-siblings who don't like to sle... More

00. Delicate
01. Like Sex and Chocolate
03. The Other Boys
04. Ease My Mind
05. Small Pieces of Love
06. Can't Do Better

02. Delightful Feelings

107K 2K 449
By fckingharry

I knew I was screwed once I walked up the stairs; it felt like there was more steps than usual. 

Tiptoeing all the way to my room I noticed the open door, feeling a brick hit my stomach - or maybe it was just all the vodka that was on its way up. 

"Next time you sneak out, try to be a bit more quiet when you get home, yeah?" 

I froze immediately as I heard his voice behind me. Turning around and trying best possible to hold balance, I glared at him, silently. 

"I can smell the alcohol over here." He spoke, leaning against the wall. 

I didn't know what to say, really. What could I say, apologize for sneaking out? "Fuck off," was all I got to say in a mutter before I went to my room. 

"You know, I honestly couldn't care less about you throwing up all day tomorrow." Harry spoke. "But couldn't you at least tell us when you go out to get wasted?" 

"I said, fuck off." I hissed at him, turning around to pull the top over my head which left me in only my bra. "I'm changing, go away." 

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before, Scar." He laughed lightly. 

"Get out!" I yelled in a whisper, unclasping my bra and letting it fall to the ground. 

"You sure I shouldn't help you?" Harry asked, calmly. "You seem... drunk." 

"I'm fine-" 

Suddenly I was in Harry's arm, slowly realizing that he just caught me. He helped me to bed, carefully placing me down before I faced him, topless. "Sorry." I muttered, slightly embarrassed. 

"Told you I should help you." 

I stayed quiet as Harry took off my heels before he pulled down my jeans and threw them away. His hair was messy from when he had been sleeping, and he was only wearing Calvin Klein boxers. 

He noticed me staring at him. "Something wrong?" 

I shook my head as I cuddled into the sheets, covering my bare chest. Harry was still sitting at the edge, obviously tired as he sighed heavily. 

"I'm sorry I woke you."

"It's okay, I was quite worried about you anyway." 

I leaned my head against the wall. "You were worried?" 

"Of course I was. You just left out of sudden and I had no idea where the fuck you were at!" Harry told me. He didn't sound like he was angry, though. Maybe because it has happened lots of times before. 

I knew it was wrong of me to sneak out, but I didn't think it would matter. 

"Fucking hell, Scar, you can't just do whatever the fuck you want to." 

I ignored Harry's words. I didn't even listen to him, I didn't fucking care about what he had to say. All I did was stare at him; his hot body, his beautiful face - the Greek God that stood in front of me. 

He was gorgeous, shocking, terrible. I always pretended to hate him, but the truth is.. I don't fucking hate Harry. I care about him more than anyone else. 

Because he actually cares about me, too. 

"Cuddle with me." I ordered. 

He exhaled heavily. "I'm going back to bed." 

"No, I don't want you to."

"Then what do you want me to?" 

"Fucking cuddle me." I pouted.

Harry rolled his eyes at me and pushed me towards the wall so that there was enough space for him. He got under the sheets with me and I felt his arms wrap around my body as he pulled me close to him. Safely.

"You sure you don't need a bucket or something? You know, if you feel like you're gonna throw up?" Harry asked in a mutter, his head nuzzling against my neck. 

"Nah, I'm fine. I didn't even drink that much." 

Harry's arms tightened around me while he spooned me from behind. His breath against my neck and our legs tangled. "Okay." 

Just a few minutes later, we were both fully asleep. 

~*~ 

I bent over the toilet as I emptied my stomach, vomit splashing into the water while I choked and cough. Harry rubbed my back to calm me as he held my hair up. "Shh, I'm right here sweetheart." 

The headache was killing me, making me feel even more weak. My arms were laying along the toilet board for support as I threw everything up. 

"Fucking hell, and you said you hadn't been drinking that much last night." Harry spoke. 

Once my stomach started to calm down, I spat into the toilet a few times, getting all the disgusting taste out of my mouth. Harry wiped my mouth clean with some toilet paper before he helped me up. 

"Wait, I'll get some water." 

I leaned my head back against the hard wall as I sat on the warm floor, waiting for Harry. Just a half minute later he came with a glass of water and three pills. Without a word I swallowed the pills with the cold water. 

Harry sat down next to me. 

"I know I should have said something." I muttered. 

He didn't reply. Instead, he just glared at me and waited for me to say more. "Last night. I should have told you I was going out." I continued with a low voice.

"S'okay. It's not like you haven't done it before.. I knew you would come back at some time." 

I sighed, waiting for the pain killers to start working. "Thank you." I said suddenly, which caused Harry to look at me confusedly. 

"For what?" 

"For taking care of me." I replied quietly. "For being there for me when nobody else is." 

He didn't say anything. Instead, he placed his hand over mine carefully, before taking mine in his. He intertwined our fingers as he brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it softly. 

~*~ 

I watched as Harry blew smoke rings in the air, laying onto his bed on my back. Never had I seen anything more beautiful. 

"That is so attractive." I told him, breaking the comfortably silence. 

He turned to face me. "What? Smoke rings?" 

"Just you in general." I said and he laughed. 

"I'm proud to say that I've got a very attractive step-sister as well." He smirked, taking another drag from his cigarette. 

"Really?" I grinned, playing my feet in the air. 

He nodded, stubbing the cigarette in the ashtray. "Of course." 

I sat up in the bed before crawling towards Harry who sat on the other end. His face snapped towards mine as a smile appeared on his lips. I swung my leg over his lap to straddle him, my arms wrapping around his torso as I nuzzled my face at the crook of his neck. 

"I'm cold." I spoke quietly, feeling his hands on either side of my waist before they slipped behind my back - his arms wrapping around me. 

Harry was warm. Whenever I felt cold, I always went to cuddle Harry - because, he's always so warm. And he smells good. 

"Oh princess, c'mere." He mumbled, pulling me closer to him. My legs were on either side of his hips, my front pressed against his. I had never felt anything more lovely. "Better?"

"Mhm." I murmured against his neck as Harry rubbed his hand on my back to warm me up. "Feels way better like this."

"Agreed." Harry said with a soft laugh. "This is really nice." I pulled slightly away to see his face.

He looked happy. 

"Yeah." I breathed. Our eyes were connected, our lips a few inches apart from one another. "Kiss me." I said in a whisper, a whisper so quiet I thought he couldn't hear it. 

But I could feel his soft lips onto mine. Our lips moving delicately together. His tongue teasing at my bottom lip before it slid in my mouth. My hand cupping his cheek while the other hand moved to his hair, grabbing his curls. 

Moans filled the air as we were making out heavily. My hand moved from Harry's cheek and to his chest, tugging on his shirt. 

It was simply delightful. 

_____________________

Idk why, I just really love writing this story. Smut is coming soon!

I would love to hear all your thoughts and likes/dislikes on this story so far! This chapter was quite short, but it's just to show how their friendship/relationship is. Next chapter is gonna be more.. wild haha.

ALSO THANKS FOR ALMOST 11K FOLLOWERS HOLY SHIT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
155K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
169K 7.8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...