iii. radiance. [ on...

By -enemies

just cute shit I need to write down. More

..|radiance.
sk| imported.
fz| sunflower seeds
rx| lmg
ty| happy new years
lx|u say
ys| a place for me.
zk| vibrancy
rf| blond- lost lovers intro
vc| orange bodies
ut| ivy
dmx| beltway
vk| what you heard
qr|request
fg| sirens
fy| got it
ab| autopilot

↪ zx| mama's cookout

6.7K 160 410
By -enemies

PAIRING x| asaptyler |x PAIRING

issa cookout. duh.
-

.

rakim let out a content sigh as he swayed to the old 90's tune playing out of the speakers in his back yard. it was summertime and ,of course, his mother decided to have another cookout and this time everybody came; uncles from canada, la, niggas downtown rolled out - it was a big event. it's always been. elena mayers was notorious for throwing big summer cookouts - it was always the talk of the town.

"rakim, suga pie! come help fergie ferg set up the table!" elena mayers yelled out out to her youngest son while she placed seasoned burger patties on the grill.

"one second ma!" rakim yelled back as he shoved his lighter into his pocket, tucking his blunt behind his ear before slowly advancing towards his best friend darold, as known as ferg. "whatchu need help with?" rakim asked as his eyes scanned over the table, every thing seemingly in place.

ferg rubbed his hands together, " look at all the jawns walking, bruh" he smirked pouring him self a drink from the kool aid pitcher. "i'm gonna get some pussy tonight!" ferg whooped making rakim chuckle hard. " oou look at kali's fine ass dance with jorja" ferg practically drooled as he watched the two girls shake their ass to a cardi song.

rakim squinted hard as he watched the two girls dance. "wait! ferg , before you go throw yourself at these girls, you gotta know something" rakim muttered his eyes scanning his backyard as if he was in the look out for some one. "tell me later nigga, im bout to get jiggy" ferg said before walking into the crowd of dancing people making rakim let out an exasperated sigh.

suddenly, he felt somebody tap him and he quickly turned around just to be met face with him. a light blue bucket hat sitting on top of his head hiding his slightly large ears [ that he was highly insecure about] yet revealing his diamond piercing, a silky white button up shirt that looked a little large on him but fitted him just right and a pair of white shorts that showed his perfectly shaped butt off. the sun's radiant beams of light shone on his skin giving him a heavenly glow.

"tyler" rakim breathed out, his eyes lingering on the latter's figure. "whatchu doin' here? i thought you didn't wanna see me anymore" rakim muttered a small smirk creeping up on his face.

tyler scoffed at that. "rakim i'm not here to see you. infact, i didn't wanna come. kali dragged me here" tyler said grabbing the blunt from behind rakim's ear, staring at it. "what happened to the sobriety movement?"

"don't worry about that" rakim muttered grabbing the blunt from tyler and placing it behind ear once again. " i missed you y'know" rakim by locking eyes with tyler.

"did you miss me when you decided to go fuck kendall?"

"let it go, jesus" rakim sighed making tyler's eyes widen.

"let it go? are you fucking serious rakim? you cheated on me multiple times with that dumb bitch and you want me to 'let it go'? " tyler seethed before letting out a humourless chuckle. "kali was right. you're full of shit" tyler spat before he marched off, his fat ass jiggling through his shorts.

"damnnn nigga, you managed to fuck shit up again, boy" rakim looked over to his left and saw his friend, jordan leaning on the table sipping on some kool-aid.

"nigga how long were you standing there for?"

"long enough to know that you fucked up. twice"

rakim let out a loud grunt before making his way towards the crowd of people in search of tyler. " excuse me...get the fuck out my way....yo' armpits smelly, move 'em" rakim continued to barge people out of his way as he tried to find tyler.

he stood up on a chair and began to look around for tyler, letting out a irritated huff when he found tyler...talking to a white boy he has never seen before. tyler let out a small laugh, resting his hand on the boy's chest. rakim jumped off the chair and began walking to wards Tyler with super speed.

rakim didn't hesitate as he grabbed the man off tyler, throwing him to the ground, attracting some on lookers. "tyler come here now" rakim seethed through gritted teeth, his deep voice sending slight shockwaves of arousal through his body.

tyler followed the latter's instructions and began to walk towards him. rakim snatched him up and began to drag him towards his kitchen.

"who the fuck was that?" rakim asked his voice sounding rough. tyler didn't utter a single word making rakim angrier. "ok I got something for that ass"

$$$

"rakim i don't wanna do this shit" tyler moaned once he felt a pair of handcuffs being placed on him. rakim rolled his eyes at the younger man before laying a hard smack across Tyler's ass, making the man let out a choked moan. "fuck" tyler moaned as the stinging sensation quickly turned into waves of pleasure as rakim slightly rubbed his ass before slapping it again; earning a small whimper from tyler, who seemed to be enjoying this.

rakim continued to spank tyler until he felt his member probing his thigh. rakim let out a chuckle before pushing the boy off his lap. "now the fun begins" rakim whispered as he stared at tylers barely clothed body; his eyes traveling down to tyler's hard on.

rakim quickly walked over to his wardrobe and pulled out a few items before retreating back to his bed where a vulnerable tyler laid. rakim hovered over tyler placing a quick, hungry kiss on the boy's lips before placing a blindfold over him whine.

"rakimmm" tyler drawled as he felt rakim's lips on his neck leaving sloppy kisses all over him, his lips slowly trailing down to tyler's nipples, rakim's wet muscle swirling around them making tyler squeal. rakim quickly moved away from tyler's right nipple, and began to pay attention to the left one, biting down on the pierced nipple making tyler gasp.

"fuck, rakim hurry up and fuck me" tyler moaned as he felt rakim move away from his chest and down to his chiseled abs. "be patient" rakim muttered as he slowly, as he began to remove tylers boxers revealing Tyler's prominent hard on. rakim licked his lips as he looked at the man on the bed. rakim quickly grabbed the lube from his bed side drenching his fingers in the substance before grabbing tylers ass and spreading his cheeks open.

rakim placed a quick kiss on each cheek before placing wet kisses on the mans asshole making tyler moan. Soon, rakim added his lubed up fingers and slid them in and out of tyler's tight hole making the man writhe around in pleasure; his moans bouncing off the walls.

"rakim." tyler gasped, "fuck me. now"

rakim smirked. "i wanna hear you beg for it" rakim muttered as he plunged his fingers deeper into tyler making the boy moan precum dripping from his tip.

"fuck me, rakim please. I need your fat dick in me right now" tyler moaned making rakim grin. rakim quickly pulled his fingers out of tyler's ass and shoved his basket ball shorts off revealing his already erect dick.

rakim joined tyler on the bed, pulling off the blindfold.

rakim licked his lips as he slowly pushed his tip into tyler's tight glory hole who was already melting under rakim's touch. rakim sucked in some air as he pushed the rest of his shaft into tyler's hole.

tyler clawed at the bedsheets, his legs shaking as rakim slowly but forcefully rammed his shaft in and out him. "fuckk" rakim groaned as he quicken his pace shoving his full length into poor tyler who was trying to conceal his moans of pleasure. "fuck, harder daddy!" tyler squealed out loud, earning a hard smack on the ass from rakim.

"i wanna hear you baby" rakim moaned into tyler's ear. tyler smirked as rakim pounded into him. "daddy!" tyler shrieked a little too loud. rakim's eyes darken while tyler smirked at him. "shit" rakim groaned wrapping a hand around tyler's neck and squeezing down on it hard sending tyler over the edge; strings of cum shooting out of his tip as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

rakim carried on pounding into the smaller man, the all too familiar sinking feeling building up in the pit of his stomach. He quickly pulled out of tyler and released all over the man's chest before falling right beside the man.

After a moment of silence tyler sat up and looked at rakim. "what?" rakim asked making tyler shove his wrists in front of his face.

"the handcuffs, nigga" tyler huffed making rakim grin.

"i'll remove the handcuffs....if you admit you miss me"

tyler rolled his eyes, "I miss you"

"now that wasn't the correct an-- wait, what?" Rakim stuttered confused.

"i said i miss you"

"..."

"i'm not lying. i promise. now can you let me go?"

rakim slowly reached over to his bedside table and grabbed the keys unlocking the handcuffs. he then watched tyler get up from the bed and wipe himself down before putting his clothes on and heading towards the door.

"you just gon leave like that?" rakim asked making tyler nod his head. "nigga wait!" rakim yelped as he slide out of bed and sliding on his shorts before running up to tyler's side.

"i've missed you too" rakim grinned as he caressed tyler's cheek.

"i know" tyler said softly as he looked up his ex-lover.

"gimme kiss" rakim muttered puckering his lips making tyler giggle before connecting their lips together, letting out a content sigh as their lips moved together in sync.

tyler quickly broke the kiss, a small smirk on his face. "I gotta go."

rakim rested his head against tyler's, not wanting to let go of him. "ight"  rakim mumbled letting go of tyler so he could go and open the door.

tyler slowly grabbed the doorknob and swung the door open, letting out a small yelp as he watched kali, jorja, ferg and jordan fall into rakim's room.

"how long were y'all standing there?" rakim asked grabbing the blunt that was tucked behind his ear, lighting it up.

"long enough to know that you clapped them cheeks!"

••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 7.4K 99
He fell in love with the boy next door.
89.4K 5.8K 46
"Stop playing with my heart and make up your damn mind." Fast updates Just read it bruh
4K 420 15
I'll write this later.
24.8K 457 12
Big Boy with big dick lil boy with big dick 🤷🏽 Not y/n