[Bungou stray dogs X Reader]|...

By Dylan_Chikka

Hi, everyone. This is my first time publishing my works. I've never done this before. And I'm writing a one s... More

{ Author's Note }
Dazai X Reader [ Sweet little tooth]
Rampo X Reader [A kiss to cure your pain]
Atsushi X Reader [Secret letter] Part 1
Atsushi X Reader [Secret letter] Part 2
Bonus Story of [Secret letter]
[My Letter to you]
Goodbye Letter?? [Must read]
Dazai X Reader [Waiting ]
Kunikida X Reader [Your wish]
Kenji X Reader [Not just a coincidence]
Tanizaki X Reader [Help you out]
Rampo X Reader [She's my doctor!!]
[A thank you]
Akutagawa X Readers [Specail night]
Chuuya X Readers [ A Guilty full of Jealousy ]
Poe Edgar X Readers [ Book of loves ]
Dazai X Readers [ Gone wrong ]
Atsushi X Readers [Boyfriend material]
[News for my readers]
Chuuya X Readers [Unexpected ball ]
Tanizaki X Readers [Raining confession]
Akutagawa X Reader [Babysit for a day]
Atsushi X Readers [Meeting up]
Poe Edgar X Readers [Poetry lesson]
Bonus 1: Dazai [Head-Canon]
How would they dress up for halloween.
Finale

Kunikida X Readers [The Investigation]

4.8K 69 1
By Dylan_Chikka

Note: I just add a short AMV of BSD. BTW go and support her. Her AMVs are a masterpiece.
People were walking in and out from the café non-stop in the dark alley from somewhere that can only be found in Yokohama. There were those who were talking about their business, dealing drugs, smuggling, gambling and etc.

Quietly walking into the house that was full of illegal activities, someone was trying to fit into the group without getting noticed. A figure with a hat and a mask cover the face. Wearing a long trench coat while carrying a safe chest that seem to be holding something important.

Walking in and found a perfect spot to have a short break, the figure took a seat in front of the bar and pulled out the phone. Dialed out someone's number and quietly waiting. "Are you going to come? The thing you want is here." Just few nods and finally the other person on the other line finally agreed. After a while of waiting, the person that have been waiting for finally showed up.

With a few bodyguards on his side and standing with cigarette in his mouth and a hand full of gold and rings. "So? Where's it?" The rich man sneered at the figure in front of him. "Hehehe, don't you forget about the deal, Hoshi-sama?"[Sama: refers as Mr] The person chuckled before standing up. Hoshi snapped his fingers at his guards and his guard brought back to him with another chest box.

"Here's your money!!" The figure walked up to his body guard and took the box from him. "It's a deal. But......I can't guarantee what's going to happen next. So got to be careful.Hehehe." The person quietly whispered to him in the last statement. "Anyway, it's a great time to deal with someone that's as easy as you. Hope we will come across next time." The figure wave as it walked away from the rich man.

"Follow her!!" The so-call Hoshi sama commanded his mans, but he only received a groaning sound of pains from them. "Ugh!! H-Hoshi-sama, s-she just p-p-poisoned us. Argh." Then his mans fell down on the ground. Mr Hoshi ranged in anger and shout out without caring about what situation where he was in. "THAT'S DAMM B!T#%"

"Hoshi-sama that's chest box. Be careful." One of his man reminded him about the chest. "Huh? What's this?....Wait this is a..." The man was shock to see what he holding. He tried to threw it away but the handle has already sticked to his hand.

And you on the other hand, took off your mask and hat off. You smirked at your plan that have been going on smoothly without anything went wrong. You put on a black sunglasses on and quickly went off from the alley with the chest box.

"Seem like you're no more use for me. Time to dispose some trash." You took a controller inside your pants pocket and hit the red bottom. "5 minutes until the work done. Hehehe." You chuckle and went onto your next victim. You went on the busy street and tried to find your next victim. "With this money, I can easily find the perfect place."

Kunikida got a new task from his boss to investigate the explosion in the alley in Yokohama. "The enemy must have been planning this for quite a while before they operate their plan. And this is the 3rd time that the victims are holding a chest box. And there ins't any trace of the enemy's fingerprints." Kunikida explained to his teammates.

"Kunikida-kun, the criminal is a gifted one, right? So there must some sort of way to get to them." Rampo that have been sitting and thinking his way through the case. "We aren't sure if criminal is gifted or not but in these cases it seem like they didn't show any sign of their ability yet, so it's hard to identify their ability and we can't just plan thing out." Kunikida looked through the paper of the criminal cases.

"But we can track them down." Dazai smirked and leaned back on his chair. "After looking at these, it's seem like the criminal must have been used to the environment already. Because in Yokohama many of these places weren't easy to find. Only a fewest people can find these places, and most of them are from the mafia, so it has shown that the criminal is from this city. Their way of killing seem to be quite interesting."

"They caught the criminal that was dealing with drugs and gambling, and blame the fault to the criminal which turn out to be their prey. Because in each cases we caught some mafia, drug dealer. And we always got something like diamond or something important from the chest box the victims held in which turn out that the victim themselves are actually the criminal too. It's look like a deal between the evil and the devil." Dazai got off from his chair and went to the window in the room.

"For my next guess, the next target of the enemy is most likely to be in the west side of the city which is not quite far away from the city center. Since all of the places that we've found are located in South, North, East and the last one is most likely to be West." Dazai exclaimed as he still looking through the window.

"Atsushi-kun, do you know what kind of place is it?" Dazai asked his subordinate. Atsushi startled from his sudden call. "E-errr.... Most of the places there are like the rotten area where people are poor and don't even have a proper house to live in."

"So what you're trying to say is....." Kunikida looked at his partner with some hint inside his mind. "Yep! That's what I'm trying to say." Dazai smiled as a hint for his partner. Kunikida pushed back his glasses and made some plan for his mission.

-Location: The west area of Yokohama.
-Time: 6:30 PM

"The place should be here." Kunikida looked at the environment around him and back to his wrist watch. He heard some footsteps not quite far away from where he was standing. He followed the sound with his loaded gun in his hands.

After following the footsteps for awhile he came to an end of an alley. The footsteps stop walking and he quietly took a small peek and saw a tall figure with a long black cloth. "Just come out already, I'm tired of being followed." The voice spoke up clearly to him.

"That's should me my line instead." Kunikida came out from his hiding and stood behind the unknown black cloth figure. "Shall we do some greeting first?" The figure pulled down the hoodie hat down and reveal a long haired girl. "The name is [L/n] [F/n]." You turned around and smiled to him which seem to be more of an evil smile instead.

Kunikida alerted himself and tried to stay off from you as much as possible. You giggled at him and  looked at your wrist watch. "Hehe, there's going to be good show soon." You turned back and jumped up high into the air from the alley. "Kunikida-San, there are chest box located almost everywhere in the village." Tanizaki reported to him through the device. "W-What? When will it goes off?"

"The time set is in 30 minutes, by that it's mean by the time when the sun sets." Tanizaki said to him in a worried tone, since he couldn't really do anything to help his collage. "Roger That! Thank Tanizaki." Kunikida close his device and quickly pin point where your location is.

You stopped your action as soon as you reached another alley in the village. Since you already someone else is going to come in your way. "Seem like you have a good hunting skill huh?" You smirked at your opponent. "It's a perfect skill for someone like you." Kunikida point the gun at you. You chuckled at him again and raised up both of your hands in defeat . "Okay, Okay you won. I'll surrender here."

"Kunikida-San, it's a trap. She's just buying time. The chest bombs are going to run out of time anytime soon." Tanizaki shout to his collage through the device. Kunikida settled by his sudden shout and quickly rushed to the location where the bombs were located. "Believe me you won't get anything out from it." You said to him while he was not quite far away from you. "And how would you know?"

"Well, I'm the one who planted the bomb so I know it. Well, it's almost sun set now." You looked at your watch and smirked. You slowly walked toward Kunikida and stopped in front of for a few meters away. "You won't get anything from it. Just back down and watch the show. Hehehe" You evilly chuckled to him before you vanish away from his sight.

"Kunikida-San, the bombs are still the process. Go now." Tanizaki reminded him once again. This time Kunikida ran to each and every houses of the village. He asked the villagers and they only said 'No' or 'I don't know anything about the chest box you were talking about.'

"You got only 5 minutes left, and after that....boom!! A massive show began." You came out of no where stood behind him while leaning on the wall. "You! Where did you planted the bomb." Kunikida talked to you in his frustrating tone and pointed the gun at you. You slightly laugh at him.

"My my, I told you before haven't I? You won't get anything from it, even if you tried to investigate it through roughly it's still the same." You smirked at his frustrating face. You pulled back your hoodie hat and cover half of your face. "The bombs are going to blow up in 2 minutes. So made use out of this 2 minutes."

"W-What? YOU!" Kunikida pulled the trigger and tried to shot you but he missed since you already vanished out of it. Kunikida felt on his knees in defeat. He didn't know what to do next. Since the innocent people are goin to get killed. "Kunikida-kun?" He heard a familiar voice calling him.

"Dazai, What are you doing here?" Kunikida looked up at his partner standing near him. "Well, I'm here for some information. I already investigated the bomb. It was buried beside the house of the village. And I was able to hacked into one of the chest box and it's turn out that the box wasn't a life threatening. It's was full of money." Dazai sit down near his partner.

"I still don't get it, why would they put money instead of an actual bomb." Dazai put his hand under his chin and thinking about something. "W-Wait, So she tricked us?" Kunikida looked at his curious partner. "Maybe she tried to trick us into thinking that something was in danger and it turned out that we were just role playing her plan." Dazai exclaimed his thought to his partner.

"Well, I just tried to fed the poor. After a while of being wealthy, they'll eager for more. Human is a kind of creature that has the biggest ego of all things." You stood behind them and talked to them casually. "When human eager for something they'll do anything to get them. So I'll just let them kill their own neighbors themselves." You chuckled at the two detectives that was looking at you.

"Or Maybe I'm the one that going to killed them all by myself. I'll see you tow near the future." You quickly vanished out of the two detectives and went away from them. "I hope not." Kunikida sigh in tiredness. Dazai patted his partner and sit there with him.

__________________________the end___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 15.8K 34
[First Book] Atsushi and Shiori are abandoned orphans who are living on the streets. They've gone a week without food and are about to die as a resul...
18.1K 464 16
"we'll meet again, chuuya. it may not be in this life, but in the next.. after all, my love for you is so great, it cant be contained in just this on...
72K 3.5K 47
The Armed Detective Agency is hit with a new job. Protect a Princess you say? This said Princess is not only the heir to the throne but the target to...
553K 28.8K 42
COMPLETED ▵ What if you woke up one day and didn't know who you were? What if after one accident, all your memories were blocked, and the one rule to...