[News for my readers]

Sorry for making you guys think this is a new upcoming story. Guys I'm sorry for my late update recently. I have been so stressed out from my school work and some personal problems. I know that I might make you guys wait for so long for my updates but I'm very very sorry. It's just hard to handle many things at the same time, so I have decided to paused my book for awhile. Maybe I'll be coming back after 1 or 2 weeks later. And for your noticed our author Chikka also agreed with me in this term of discussion. Just a few days ago, she has to go back to her hometown because of her family problem and she has been absent from school for about a few days now. And me myself, isn't doing quite well  recently. I really want to write another story but at the same time I also wanted to finish my work and prepare myself for my final semester exam. I wanted to get a better grade than my last semester so I have to took extra classes after school. Which mean I will be very busy starting from next week and it's quite hard to find some free time to squeeze in. And for Chikka I think she'll be back after 1 week staying in her hometown because she'll be taking some extra classes too. And for conclusion, we also need some break from our work too. I mean who wouldn't need some times for break? We all have been there, after being so exhausted from school work, exam and other things we need some break times. So I hoped you guys will understand our situation. And thank you guys for the 2K READERS. LOVE U GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR BOOK. GOODBYE EVERYONE. SEE U SOON.