Life Of Being Kylie Jenner's...

By badgalbarbie

read to find out. More

news
enjoying
mother and daughter bond
daughters
cast
1 week later
kylie and princess
vacation
secrets
emotional
mama toubles
betrayed
you come first baby girl
girls
vlog/busy day
1 weeks later
besties
crazy
next day
another day
mommys girl
australia
fathers day
groupchat
monday
boys
trouble
bomb ass day
friday
feelings
sad
princess
am okay
girls day
fam
bora bora
magdalena's birthday
princess's birthday
next day
3 weeks Later
mommies
the wrights
like mothers like daughters
july 28
august 5
Italy
mommy kylie
Kylie's Birthday
september
januaray 1st
quarantine

wake up baby girl

992 29 2
By badgalbarbie

Kylie~ so then I woke up and went outside and saw Maggie and Anastasia.

Anastasia~ anything?

Kylie~ no nothing.

Magdalena~ I looked and saw the whole gang walk in.

Lil Mosey~ Hi you must be Miss Jenner.

Kylie~ Yes

Lil Mosey~ Am Mosey can we go see her?

Kylie~ yes of course

Lil Mosey~ so I first went in there wow you look beautiful even without makeup am really sorry I wasn't a good boyfriend to you and I feel like that's one of the reasons and I hate myself for hurting you like that just please wake up

*beeping noises*

Doctor~ please get out

Lil Mosey~ they rushed in the room and  I got out.

Kylie~ Wait Whats happening?

Lil Mosey~ I don't know.

Khloe~ Kylie what's happening in there?

Kylie~ I don't know I just want her to wake up. Nurse what's happening?

Nurse~ your daughter is loosing more blood we're doing everything we can.

Kylie~ oh my.

Khloe~ I grabbed Kylie and went to sit down with her.

Sauve~ I cant believe this at all.

Magdalena~ I know I couldn't even sleep I was just crying and looking at pictures of  her.

Neek~ Damn this is crazy

Tecca~ It is

Magdalena~ I miss her smile.

Tecca~ Yeah and her goofy ass.

Sauve~ her giving us some good advice.

Lil Mosey~ right

Kate~ How is she?

Magdalena~ she's loosing a lot of blood.

Kate~ oh my god I can't believe this.

Magdalena~ Yeah

Brandy~ wow no not princess.

Kylie~ Wait Who are you?

Brandy~ Princess's old foster mom.

Kylie~ oh hi

Brandy~ Hello am so sorry for what's happening.

Kylie~ Thank you Then she left to sit down.

Khloe~ am so sorry Ky

Kylie~ I had a dream of her waking up and I just give her a big hug and kisses her she was smiling and I was so happy.

Khloe~ that's so beautiful wow.

Nurse~ CODE BLUE

Magdalena~ Wait no Princess

Kylie~ NOOO MY BABY

Nurse~ NO PULSE WE NEED TO PERFORM CPR NOW.

Magdalena~ I fell down crying and Neek grabbed me and hugged me.

Dante~ Whats happening?

Khloe~ she has no pulse so their doing CPR

Jay~ Damn I feel so bad for her mom she can't stop crying.

Kk~ that's true

Tecca~ Shes so devastated

Alexander~ I want to see her.

Magdalena~ GET OUT NOW.

Alexander~ am not leaving until I see her.

Magdalena~ just fucking leave you asshole now or I will have someone take you out.

Alexander~ I need to see her.

Magdalena~ no you don't get that chance cheating on her breaking her heart leave right now.

Alexander~ Fine *leaves*

Sauve~ hold up he cheated on her?

Magdalena~ Yeah yesterday she found out.

Kylie~ DOCTOR MY DAUGHTER.

Doctor~ ma'am your daughter has a pulse now but still isn't waking up am sorry.

Kylie~ why did this have to happen to her.

Khloe~ I know am so sorry Ky.

Kylie~ all cause of me now my baby's in there trying to fight for her life.

Khloe~ it's not your fault you didn't know she was hurting.

Kylie~ that's the problem a mother is suppose to know when they're kids are hurting.

Khloe~ you couldn't of known Kylie.

Lil Mosey~ Of she doesn't wake up I swear am gonna fucking find all those people that were sending her all the hate.

Magdalena~ she has to wake up.

Tecca~ she's a really tough girl.

Magdalena~ Yeah

Anastasia~ her I got coffee.

Kylie~ thanks

Anastasia~ then I went and gave everyone else some.

Khloe~ what's wrong?

Kylie~ this is Princess's favorite coffee but she barely drinks it she always tells me mom coffee is bad for you that's why I don't drink it always.

Khloe~ I remember her saying that and her laughing she has the most beautiful laugh and her dimples are so beautiful.

Kylie~ Yeah

Kennedy~ I was by the house and found this.

Khloe~ she recorded herself.

Lil Mosey~ Wow

Kylie~ *plays it*

Hello everyone it's Princess Jenner I know my nose is stuffed and am crying but I want to thank my mom for everything she bought me and did for me I love you more than anything momma don't beat yourself about this it's not your fault stay strong for me keep succeeding and being the awesome person you are. And dad I know we were just getting to know each other but I love you and thanks for being a good dad. Aunt Koko wow your amazing and so cool am gonna miss our talks I love you so much I want you to know that and I really forgive you.

Khloe~ awe

Kylie~ Baby

Magdalena you've always been there for me thank you so much I love you a lot. Harmony and Rayna you guys are the best I love you too. Lathan when I first saw you at your show I was like damn u want him he's so cute I don't hate you I want to say am sorry for not being enough.

Lil Mosey~ But you were more than enough.

I want you to know I still was having feelings for you they didn't stop. Sauve I had lots of fun with you gonna miss our jokes thanks for everything stop messing around with hoes and find a good girl.

Sauve~ I will

Jay am gonna be thinking about the funny times with you thanks for being a good friend.

Jay~ Anytime

Kk am sorry for not giving you a chance I guess it's cause I was still into Mosey but love you anyways. Tecca stay focused in school nerd am gonna miss our talks so much thanks for being like a brother to me I love you.

Lil Tecca~ Of course love you too.

Neek your chill and fun to be around treat my girl right this time please.

Neek~ I got you

I love you all grandma kris,Aunt Kim,Kourtney and Kendall But am so sad the press is gonna know about this and poor mom is gonna have to explain it am so sorry for putting you in that position but you guys don't cry okay just look at the sky and say goodbye.

Magdalena~ am not saying goodbye to you.

Kylie~ she was crying so much and in pain I hate it and her being worried about what the press is gonna thing.

Ariel~ Kylie how is she?

Kylie~ now she has a pulse we just wait until she wakes up.

Ariel~ Wow am really sorry *hugs her*

Kylie~ thanks am just so mad at myself I just should've known.

Ariel~ there was no way.

Khloe~ Yeah she was always smiling.

Kylie~ I just really should've then I went in the room and just cried.

Khloe~ this is so terrible.

Ariel~ It is I've never seen Kylie like this it's so sad I feel bad.

Khloe~ Yeah

Kim~ has she woken up?

Khloe~ no she's getting worse.

Kim~ are you serious?

Khloe~ Yeah it's really bad.

Magdalena~ you guys can go.

Sauve~ Nah until I know she alright.

Magdalena~ Mosey go you have a show don't upset your fans.

Lil Mosey~ But Princess is fighting for her life I love my fans but this is more important.

Magdalena~ Yeah But do it for her she would want you to be with her fans.

Lil Mosey~ Aight But call me when anything happens.

Magdalena~ Of course I will.

*mosey,jay and kk leave*

Magdalena~ Mom I need her to wake up.

Anastasia~ *hugs her* I know honey am so sorry his is really terrible we need her.

Magdalena~ am not having my birthday without her she has to wake up so we can celebrate.

Anastasia~ Yeah I understand baby. Am gonna go see Kylie *leaves*

Magdalena~ alright you know when we were in foster care and she was getting beaten she called me and said what if I just made it easier for myself and killed myself.

Tecca~ really

Sauve~ Damn

Magdalena~ Yeah and I told her no I need you she said back I wish my birth parents came from me and then the next day she called me talking about all these things sounding like a goodbye so I ran to her and saw she almost killed herself.

Sauve~ she's still so heart broken.

Magdalena~ Yeah she went threw some really bad things this just can't be happening.

Neek~ it's okay you should get some sleep.

Magdalena~ I just can't sleep.

Anastasia~ Maggie Baby am gonna stay with Kylie at the hospital but you go home m.

Magdalena~ Okay then we all left and I went home with Neek and went inside and changed then we went on my bed and I laid on him.

~Hospital~

Kylie~ is everyone gone?

Anastasia~ Yeah they are But you should eat something Kylie.

Kylie~ I cant do anything until you baby wakes up so I really can't eat right now.

Anastasia~ alright then I went and got us blankets and slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.3K 29
Life changed a lot for Maddison and Khloe.In the first book,we saw their lives change.Could it be possible to change even more? With engagements and...
262K 3.4K 26
the 6th youngest sister of the karjenners fall in love with some boy band? °°° "I love him!" "Oh please, you don't even know what love is kensley"
2.4K 50 24
Ed Sheeran fanfiction.
7.7K 312 26
(NOT CONTINUING THIS STORY!) Read and find out heheh??