Reverence

By Hooligan_girl99

After being discovered by former drug lord, Ray, Bruno feels obligated to assist her in her on going man-hunt... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Part 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

13 4 2
By Hooligan_girl99

The funeral

The legal action

The loneliness

The business

Everything was so much different ever since she was gone.

I had no pictures of her except one.

I gathered a family photo of her, Brian, and Penelope. Three lives taken too soon, who just wanted to live peacefully. Now they are.

Visiting her grave site, she was buried, for eternity, with her family. The family she had lost and she desperately fought to be with in the end. I cried no tears visiting her for the last time, but my heart ached, that she couldn't have the future I promised her. She didn't fear death, she feared of being on her own, failing to find a love like Bryan's.

I loved her, but a love from a husband and child can not compare. Life brought me forth a strong woman. A woman who fought to the end and wouldn't stop until she got what she wanted.

She was full of fire and life. She was a mother and a wife, and nothing, not even death could take that away. She now lives in a world, where she can be happy with her baby and Brian for eternity, and I will continue to let their memories live on.

Ray was deadly but sweet

Ray was ruthless yet gentle

She was a drug lord, but a person with self morality and energy of love and kindness

This is my reverence for her

She was Raylene Marcia Barnes

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.2K 57
We made a bond from the very beginning I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end Umm, a lot of people like this b...
223K 10.9K 35
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐖�...
2.8K 45 11
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒐 or should I say August, that name is respected and well known all around. Santo isn't your average drug dealer, he's more than tha...
312 1 21
As she's running from her past she noticed that nothing is changing and . Lee is caught in her old life running from the love her her life Marcus as...