Allured By Your Smile

By demonylra

Estelle Nerissa Dwayne or Rissa is the "Beauty Icon" sophomore student of the Department of Computer Science... More

Chapter 1: Divorce
Chapter 2: Proposal
Chapter 3: The Grandest Wedding
Chapter 4: The Sudden Confession
Chapter 5: Knowing Her Name
Chapter 6: The Clear Water of Summer Video
Chapter 7: Our Game-Story Plan
Chapter 8: Together For Lunch
Chapter 10: PvP Couples Tournament
Chapter 11: Hospital
Chapter 12: Reconnecting
Chapter 13: I Was Waiting For You

Chapter 9: Departure

710 20 1
By demonylra

Chapter 9: Departure

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU are now Level 104!

*** Serene S-City PvP Top 10 Rank List

1. RedXander – Level 104

2. DenseHero00 – Level 104

3. CheshireTiger – Level 103

4. StealthShooterGuy – Level 103

5. GoldenJoy – Level 101

6. PhantomLass – Level 101

7. MinSugar – Level 101

8. SongLucas – Level 100

9. PrettyShim – Level 100

10. WooNabi – Level 99

RedXander smiled as the Top 10 PvP Rank List of Serene Seoul updated. He's finally back on top of the list after five months. And that ranking is something he can use to "negotiate" GoldenJoy. The PvP Couple Tournament's registration is already on-going but it will last for a week so there's no rush to register. He needs to marry her first.

RedXander found out that GoldenJoy do not belong on any sec or guilds in the game. She's a very independent player and most players who know about her respect her for that. She also climbed up to the board since she levelled up, ranking 5th.

He found her on her mini hut in the Healing Grasslands, gathering some herbs. He walked up to her slowly.

"GoldenJoy?" he called up to her that gained her attention.

"Yes?" she asked him. "Can I do something for you?"

RedXander send her a friend's request first. She gasped when she saw his user ID, but she accepted it nonetheless.

"Are you here to be my friend?" she asked him again.

"Not exactly," the guy replied. "I'm here to offer marriage for you."

Joy's eyes widened at what she read. Did she read it right? Did this dude just tell her that he's offering her marriage?

"I'm sorry," she responded. "Can you please explain what you said? I just don't know what to make out of it."

"Well, I want to compete in the PvP Couples Tournament," his answer started making sense. "The price is too appealing to miss, don't you think?"

"But how did you end up asking me?" Joy asked.

"You're the only single girl in the Top 10 PvP Rank List of our server," he pointed out.

GoldenJoy couldn't believe it. There was actually someone who offered her marriage for the tournament, just like how her friend in the other server got her husband.

"That means you probably approached PhantomLass first," she pointed out.

PhantomLass is deemed to be the best female player in the server. But she has been married to ChesireTiger since two months ago, and they had the grandest wedding in Serene Seoul.

"I didn't," he objected. "I'm pretty close with the people in the ranking. Then you happened, the only one who climbed up when I was on-hiatus. I just really need you as my partner for the tournament."

"RedXander," GoldenJoy called out. "I'm an independent player. I want to keep it that way."

"Then we'll get divorce after the competition if that's what you will prefer if the time comes!" Xander exclaimed. "What do you want me to do for you to agree to my proposal?"

"Can you give me the wedding ceremony I want?" Joy challenged him.

RedXander might be the current number one player in Serene S-City, but she is sure that he isn't as rich as the Great Master KyleEmbers who married Rissa on Blazing S-City. Joy wanted a grand wedding. Not to the extent of KyleEmbers and RissaStar's level, but grander than the marriage two months ago.

"You want a grand wedding?" Xander asked.

"Yeah," Joy responded. "I want the ceremony to be grander than PhantomLass' wedding."

"Alright," RedXander said. "Meet me tomorrow the Temple of the Winged Goddess at 10 am. You'll have it then, a grand wedding. Just be sure to show up."

"Fine," Joy said. "I'll leave now."

By that, GoldenJoy disappeared on the screen. Alex smiled. He'll give her the wedding she wants and after that, she'll be his. Nerissa won't be able to escape him. He was bothered by the fact that she and Kyron sit next to each other twice on campus, but considering earlier when he approached them in the cafeteria, it seems that Kyron has no feelings for Nerissa. If she could have confessed to him and get rejected, he can immediately be there for her.

"Nerissa and basketball are two different things," he said to no one. "I can lose in the latter, but I won't give up on Nerissa."

*

"Rivera Technologies was the one who called you earlier?" Kian asked Chad.

"Yeah, they said Manager Drews is inviting me out for lunch alone," he responded and turned to Kyron. "That emphasized their thought of not telling you."

The four of them are back in the dorm after they enjoyed the company of the younger girls. The truth is they actually ask Brix to meet the girl Kyron sat next with since he's quite close with their department beauty. They actually dragged Kyron into coming with them to find out how they will interact only to be disappointed that they didn't. It was still a good day since they get to know the face of their department, until Chad received the call.

"Could they be trying to poach us?" Harry asked.

"They have history of doing that," Kyron responded. "Cardinal Codes wasn't developed by them, remember? They are trying to use the same tactic again."

"I'll decline the meet-up then," Chad concluded. "I'll call her back."

"Why?" Kyron smirked. "That would be wasting a chance. It's just dinner, Chad."

His roommates shiver. They know that look.

"What are you planning to do, brother?" Harry asked. "If you have that smile o your face, someone will be in trouble. It's scary."

"I'll be off now," Kyron stood up and left the dorm.

"Where are you going? You're not staying in the dorms when we worked so hard cleaning it for you?" Kian questioned.

"Somewhere I can be alone," he replied. "I can't have you single men disturb me when I'm busy with my wife."

"You!" Chad exclaimed but the guy ignored it.

The three of them was on silence until Kian spoke, "What do you think about our department beauty?"

"She seems alright to me," Chad answered. "Though, she's more beautiful up close."

"She's pretty normal," Harry commented. "She's very polite and nice. She seems like a good person."

"Normal?" Chad questioned. "What part of her is normal? She doesn't like shopping, she's hard headed, and she's a dedicated gamer. If a girl prefers to play than shop, she ain't normal! Though, you're right at her being a good person."

"But she's actually a player in ALGW," Kian wondered. "Which server is she at?"

"I was about to ask that when Chad kicked me," Harry complained.

"I told you I'm innocent!" the older guy argued. "I swear to life; be my account get reset, I didn't kick you back there. If you were indeed got kicked, it wasn't me."

"In that angle, if you didn't, Kyron would have done it!" Harry exclaimed and paused for a little in realization. "No way, did he just kick me back there?"

"Maybe you were too noisy and he got annoyed," Kian said. "I got kicked by him, too. That was when I was about to tell the girls that one of them got the same name as his wife."

"That's understandable," Chad concluded. "But wait, RissaStar and the Department Beauty Estelle Nerissa? The name "Estelle" means star, right? And "Rissa" is a nickname. Could it be that they are the same person?!"

Silence embraced the three because of the theory. But when the thought about the image of their sister-in-law RissaStar, an absolutely bad-ass player, is their nice underclassman Nerissa, they shook their head in disagreement.

"I can't picture such nice girl to be in Blazing S-City server," Kian commented. "I can imagine her playing in Serene S-City or one of the minor servers."

*

"I have registered us for the tournament. It starts on Friday and the elimination within the server will take around a month," Rissa told her husband. "The cross server matches will be the week after. The schedule's alright with me. How about you?"

"It's convenient to me as well," Kyle responded. "Remind me if we have a match the day before."

"Sis-in-law, since this server is full with skilled players, wanna do mock battles with us so you can gain EXP?" AgedRaven suggested.

"He's right," MonkiRum agreed. "You can have us as opponents."

"We're battling married couples," Kyle told them. "Which one of you is the wife and which one is the husband?"

"Of course, I'm the husband!" the both of them exclaimed at the same time.

All of a sudden, they started a PK match against each other that resulted of them being killed at the same time.

"You move so sly, Master," Rissa praised. "You're amazing."

"You're being too generous," Kyle smiled at her. "Let's go, we still have to finish the Couple Separation Scheme Mission."

They were about to leave the place to go to the Mission's setting when AgedRaven speak up.

"Hold up, did I read it wrong or are you two really going to conquer the Couple Separation Scheme Mission?" he asked as he was just revived.

"That's right," Rissa responded.

"No couple has been able to complete that in the history of the game since it was released 20 years ago," MonkiRum commented as he stands up from being dead. "They call it as an impossible mission. You two are going to try it?"

"Well, Sis-in-law has a madman as a husband," AgedRaven stated. "They could be the first ever couple to complete it. I mean, knowing Kyle, he can probably do it since he's insane."

"I agree," Kyle told them. "You two are not able to complete such mission."

"Of course not!" MonkiRum exclaimed. "We ain't as psychotic as you are."

"It's not a matter of sanity," Kyle pointed out. "The point is to have a wife first."

"You!"

Kyle just smirked and took Rissa's hand. He teleported them to the mission's setting, where a female NPC Guide was waiting. They approached her hand-in-hand.

"KyleEmbers, RissaStar, what a perfect pair," the NPC praised. "You've gone through many obstacles as a couple that you solved with your love and courage. First of all, congratulations! Being qualified to challenge this mission means that you have finished every couple's quest in the game together. However, this is not a like one of the quests that you conquered. This is the hardest mission throughout of A Lost Ghost World, Couple Separation Scheme Mission. Are you two confident to be the first couple to complete the mission?"

*** Couple Separation Scheme Mission: Are you ready to take on the mission?

>>Yes<< No

Then, Rissa was transported to somewhere.

*** System: Welcome to the Couple Separation Scheme Mission! To complete this mission, your husband must locate where you are in 12 hours. If he cannot do it, you will fail the mission.

'Twelve hours?' Rissa groaned as she thinks about the mission. 'Don't tell me we can't log out either? Just how hard is this mission? I fell from a high place; does Master have to jump in order to find me? This place isn't recognized in the map, either.'

From: KyleEmbers

Rissa.

Rissa was surprise when she saw his message.

Master! They didn't actually cut our communication off?

That's right. I just received the details of the mission. I have to find your location in 12 hours. What kind of location are you in?

It's somewhere very dark. I can't see anything. And it felt like I fell from a high place. I think I'm on a bottom of some cliff or something.

I see, how about sounds? Can you hear anything there?

I do hear some running water.

Got it.

'Can I really just sit here and wait?' Rissa thought. 'I'll go check the website about this mission. Maybe I could earn some hints for him.'

*** Couple Separation Scheme Mission

*** Trust the love between you and your spouse to pass this mission!

"This isn't helpful at all!" she complained. "Not one strategy is published, not one hint is posted on the description. Just what kind of a mission is this?"

'I guess I have no choice but to wait for Master,' she sighed and gets her test papers. 'I'll do my paper then.'

She was about to do her paper when she heard a message notification rang. She thought it was from Kyle, but it was actually from the chatroom of her guild, Fallen Jade Sec.

[Fallen Jade Sec's Chatroom:]

UltimateWarrior: Star, why did your team snatch our member's boss-kill?

Rissa's eyebrows furrowed. In the guild, only two people call her Rissa: GoddessMomo and their former guild master UndeadButterfly. Other members address her as "Star".

RissaStar: What are you talking about? I'm in a middle of doing a mission for couples with KyleEmbers.

UltimateWarrior: AgedRaven, MonkiRum, Mozhata, aren't they part of your husband's team?

RissaStar: Can you brief me about what happened?

UltimateWarrior: They snatch AutumnHail's boss-kill and took away with the loot.

'When did AutumnHail become a member of our guild?' Rissa frowned. She decided to message GoddessMomo to ask.

To: GoddessMomo

Since when did AutumnHail become a member of the sec?

The day after SummerHail married ClearWater. I remember you weren't online so you didn't know.

Who accepted them to the guild?

Guild Master, of course! He said that since ClearWater's virtual family is the Fallen Jade Sec for being one of the founders, the guild should shelter his wife and her family. I didn't tell you soon enough because I knew you're not interested. But what's this about boss-kill snatching?

The Hail Clan aren't that bad, but AutumnHail is such a troublesome woman! She goes around flirting with our members. I even saw her riding the same horse with UltimateWarrior!

Rissa smirked in annoyance. She just sighed and message AgedRaven to know his side.

To: AgedRaven

Did you guys snatch a boss-kill from AutumnHail?

Who would snatch a boss-kill just like that? We're passing by and someone signalled SOS. We went to aide them. It's only natural for us to take the loot, right? We actually got a hold of good stuffs. I'll give you some later.

Rissa nodded in understanding. In the game, when someone sent a SOS signalled, other players can come to their aide. And since they asked for help, it's only natural to give those who helped all the rights to the loot.

Do you still have a copy of the SOS signal?

Nope, why? Aren't you in a mission with Kyle? What's this about snatching boss-kill?

Nothing. Thanks.

You're still in the middle of the mission?

Yeah.

You haven't finished it yet? I overestimated my brother so much. He's actually incompetent!

It's the mission that is extremely difficult!

Rissa went back to the sec's chatroom.

[Fallen Jade Sec's Chatroom:]

RissaStar: Guild Master, why don't you ask AutumnHail what actually happened? She needs to explain this to me.

UltimateWarrior: What are you implying, Star? It is you who should explain! I know you have some animosity towards her, but shouldn't you solve this objectively?

ClearWater: What's going on?

RissaStar: You're actually telling me to solve this objectively when it's obvious that you side with her? AutumnHail, you better come out and tell me what this is about.

GoddessMomo: Guild Master, are you even thinking? How is Rissa at fault for this when she's not even part of the team?

RissaStar: Even if I'm not part of the team, I will apologize if AgedRaven and the others inconvenienced you. But when I asked him about it, they were just passing by and aided players since they answered an SOS signal. How is that snatching a boss-kill?

GoddessMomo: AutumnHail, you better speak up!

SummerHail: Autumn ain't here. She went out.

Rissa gave out a frustrated sigh.

AutumnHail: I just went out to buy something. What's going on?

AutumnHail: Oh, this. The only thing I told UltimateWarrior is that I wasn't fast enough to aid the one who sent out the SOS signal. Those guys beat me for it. I didn't expect for the guild master to misunderstand my words.

'She's actually trying to have UltimateWarrior to take the blame?' Rissa stared at her screen in disbelief. 'If that's what happened, why did he have to call me out? He's no idiot.'

RissaStar: If that's true, then is it UltimateWarrior who's trying to frame me of such act? UltimateWarrior, don't you think you owe me an explanation? You implied that I had my husband's team snatch a boss-kill because I have animosity towards her.

UltimateWarrior: It was my mistake for misunderstanding. Unity is important within the sec. Anyway, Star, don't you go around doing what you want.

RissaStar: Where's that coming from?

'Is he trying to save his face?' Rissa was extremely frustrated. It looks like the interim guild master is opening up another act to attack her.

UltimateWarrior: the herbs you sold during the wedding of Clearwater; they were from the guild's stocks, were they not? You did that without asking our permission. I hope you won't do the same anymore.

RissaStar: Why would I need permission with that? I was appointed by UndeadButterfly to operate and be in charged with our stocks. I have been selling, trading, and collecting herbs for the sake of our members. And I gathered them myself! Why would that be an issue, especially now that it has been long in the past?

UltimateWarrior: So you're just going to take advantage of that appointment and do what you want with those herbs?

RissaStar: Are you slandering me again, Interim Guild Master? Save it. AutumnHail, I still haven't seen you apologize. Do it now, or don't make me see you slaying a boss because I will make your accusation come true.

WinterHail: RissaStar, that's too much!

SpringHail: Yeah, stop bullying.

RissaStar: Forget it, then. We're still friends; I'll see you guys around.

Rissa shook her head. This isn't the Fallen Jade Sec she joined after her two closest friends made. She can't stay here anymore.

*** Are you sure you want to leave the Fallen Jade Sec?

>>Yes<< No

Rissa sighed as she tries to calm her emotions down.

[Blazing S-City's Main Chatroom]

*** System: RissaStar has departed from Fallen Jade Sec.

FreshBreezer: RissaStar left her guild? What would become of the Fallen Jade Sec? They will surely be affected by it, considering their two most powerful female players are not around anymore. There's only GoddessMomo left.

KnightInWhite: RissaStar isn't the one to just leave like that. What could have happened?

MajesticMist: Maybe because of SummerHail and ClearWater?

KnightInWhite: I don't think so. RissaStar didn't care for them since Day 1, except when they slandered her using the video. Anyway, RissaStar, you can join our guild.

TirelessPhantom: Come to us, we'll treat you better!

Rissa ignored the chatroom. But she heard message notifications and saw four messages.

From: GoddessMomo

Why did you leave? I'll be alone here now!

From: Mozhata

Sis-in-law, did something happen?

From: MonkiRum

Why did you leave? Are they bullying you?

From: AgedRaven

What happened? Is it because of the issue with us?

She just stared at their messages, but she was in no mood to respond. Then, she saw her screen lit up.

*** Your husband, KyleEmbers, has succeeded in the mission! Congratulations!

Then she witnessed a dramatic grand entrance of her Master riding a white majestic bird. She smiled at the sight, and he also did as soon as he saw his wife.

"You actually found me," Rissa told him as if it's praise.

"I'm sorry for making you wait, my dearest wife," he responded as he got off of the bird.

[Blazing S-City's Main Chatroom]

*** System: KyleEmbers and RissaStar, the first couple to have succeeded in completing the Couple Separation Scheme Mission, earns the title "Divine Couple", earns 10 M EXP, and also the first couple to be awarded with A Lost Ghost World's only Flying Pet-Beast, Silver Kite. Congratulations!

DancingGhost: There are actually flying pet-beast in the game? I want one!

LifeLessYetAlive: KyleEmbers and RissaStar literally live up to their new title. They are so good together.

ChasingHowl: You know, I initially thought that RissaStar got poorly dumped. But she always managed to surprise us because of her comebacks. Who saw it coming that she'll marry KyleEmbers?

NeonMermaid: Could it be that the one who got dumped was ClearWater?

AgedRaven: NeonMermaid is so smart. Come with me and this strong player will take you to kill the boss and give you all the loot.

MonkiRum: ^Looked at how shameless our oldest brother is.

Mozhata: Someone will get very jealous.

"This is Silver Kite?" Rissa asked Kyle who nodded. "That can't be right. That pet-beast should be black, with white tail. Why is this one white all over? Did someone bug his program?"

Kyle just smiled at her and offer his hand, "Let's go fly around."

The couple ride the bird and started soaring in the skies.

"How did you find me?" Rissa asked.

"There are actually hints," Kyle answered. "Since you told me that you could be in a bottom of a cliff or something, and somewhere you can hear the sound of running water, I went to explore those places. Then, at the first cliff, I saw an NPC guide. It led me to where you were after some puzzles and challenges."

"I see," Rissa softly responded.

"You resigned from your guild?" Kyle asked her.

"You saw that?" she softly responded. "Yes, I did."

"You will be okay," Kyle reassured her. "You have me now. We will always be together from now on."

Rissa smiled and said, "Alright! Let's wander around in this world like a rogue couple!"

"A rogue couple?" Kyle questioned her words. "I remember us being officially married."

"You have no sense of humor," Rissa jokingly told him.

"Having an official status is important," he smiled at her.

Rissa just smiled at what he said. Her frustrations and stress earlier about what happened back in the guild are slowly fading. She was enjoying the game's scenery as the Silver Kite flies them across the lands and rivers. Then, her face heat up when she saw KyleEmbers updated his nickname.

"RissaStar's Husband."

She never used the nickname feature of the game before, and neither did Kyle. But seeing the initiative of her virtual husband, she decided to update hers as well.

"KyleEmbers' Wife."

"Rissa, you should try this moisturizer Joy bought, it's pretty effective," Gracy told her, but she paused when she her friend with a lovestruck smile as she looked in the screen of her computer. "Estelle Nerissa Dwayne?"

"I heard what you said," Rissa told her, but she still hasn't looked at her.

"You... you're not serious about that, are you?" Gracy questioned.

"It's not distracting me from studying. Besides, I already finalized my papers, you don't have anything to be concerned about," Rissa responded.

"Nobody is concerned about your studies or papers!" Gracy retorted. "It's you that we're thinking about. Don't be naive about it, be smart."

"What are you talking about?" Rissa asked in confusion.

"Haven't you notice yourself lately?" Gracy raised an eyebrow at her. "You've been smiling a lot. Your mood doesn't get down and gave off such blooming atmosphere. Are you in love?"

Her direct question made Rissa flinched but she easily recovered.

"You think too much," she retorted. "You can continue using that product, while I go wash up."

'Is she denying it or she's still not aware?' Gracy just shook her head.

*

"WHAT?!"

Ferella flinched a little because of Jennifer's outburst but she managed to return to her senses.

"It's true," she started explaining. "Kyron attended Prof. Ashton's class, and voluntarily sat next to Nerissa Dwayne. Everybody who was there early argued that point in the debating section of the posts regarding them sitting next to each other at a class. But according to those who went in late, they didn't talk to one another. Also, the other one did happen during lunch today. He sat next to the seat that was next to Nerissa Dwayne. According to the forum, one of her roommates is actually in a relationship with a close friend of him. It was the boyfriend who suggested sitting with them. But like what happened the last time they sat next to each other, they didn't have a conversation together."

"That witch!" Jennifer hissed. "She actually has a nerve to compete with me for Kyron's attention!"

"That's why you need to step up your game," Ferella told her. "Haven't you convinced your uncle to give his company better terms?"

"They already denied it!" Jennifer retorted. "Wait, if Kyron attended Prof. Ashton class, wouldn't he attend his mother's class as well?"

"Well rumors are around he only attended that class because of the low attendance," Ferella pointed out. "His mother's History Classes are well known to be educational, but not boring. It's easy to get the credits of the course so many students want it as an elective."

"She probably knows that this could happen," Jennifer commented. "That girl is really cunning."

"What are you going to do now?" her roommate asked. "What were you doing at their dorm building anyway earlier anyway?"

Earlier, Ferella fetched Jennifer from Dorm III where Kyron's residing. She was wondering why the girl would have ended on that place.

"I was planning to tell him that my uncle is plotting to poach his team," she answered. "I overheard him planning to poach Scott first."

"Did you do it?" Ferella asked and she shook her head. "Good! This is your chance, Jennifer!"

"What chance?" she asked in confusion.

"Think about it!" Ferella exclaimed. "If your uncle managed to poach his team members, sooner or later, he will have no choice but to join them in your uncle's company!"

Jennifer's eyes widened in realization: Ferella is right!

"I'll stick by my uncle's side, then," Jennifer stated. "And Ferella, we'll have lunch in the cafeteria from now on. I'm sure today won't be the last time he'll eat there."

"Sure," she agreed easily since she won't be paying anyway. "By the way, are you staying here for the night?"

"No, and you're not going to either," Jennifer told her. "There's a pool party at Clay's house. You'll come with me. You don't have classes tomorrow, right?"

"You're bringing me with you?" she asked in excitement.

"Yeah, so go and packed up. I can't miss the party, but I don't want to go alone either," Jennifer explained. "He told me I can bring someone."

"Okay! I'll pack some things," Ferella responded.

She hurriedly packed up since she knows that Jennifer's patience is not that long. She doesn't want her to change her mind about bringing her to the party. Of course she'll gladly accompany her. After all, it was Clay Rivera's party.

*

"Wow, a female swordsman in red?" Patrick exclaimed in awe. "You're so cool, Rissa!"

Their lesson for today was done and the boy did pretty well. As an agreement, she showed him the game she's playing. Just like her, Patrick also wants to be an online game developer. That's why they clicked since in the case of Rissa, the easiest to befriend are those who has the same interest as her.

From: KyleEmbers

Rissa, go to the Drought Plains and help slay a boss.

"Who's KyleEmbers?" Patrick asked.

"He's my partner," Rissa answered as she went to the area that Kyle said.

When she got there, she saw a rampaging boss with some low-level players and AutumnHail and WinterHail. But instead of slaying the boss, the Hail Clan members are killing the low-level players. Rissa smirked.

"The boss seems to be occupied by the Hail players," Patrick commented. "Are there your friends?"

"You sure are lucky today, Patrick," Rissa told him as she went to slay the boss. "You'll witness my very first time to snatch a boss-kill since I started playing this game."

"Snatching a boss-kill is wrong," the kid told her.

"I know, but this AutumnHail framed me of doing so a few days ago," Rissa responded. "And when she got exposed, she still refused to admit it. She didn't even apologize to me. If you were me, what would you do?"

"I would snatch a boss-kill from her a million times!" Patrick exclaimed. "Oh! The boss is killed, what did it drop?"

"A rare platinum rod," Rissa stated.

"Is it a good item?" Patrick asked and she nodded.

"It is usually use to upgrade gears," she answered.

"Rissa, can I play for a little bit?" Patrick requested.

Rissa smiled.

"Okay, wait a minute, I'll tell Kyle to play with you," Patrick nodded in excitement by her response.

To: KyleEmbers

Can you play with my student just for a bit? He'll be using my account.

Sure.

"Here," Rissa let Patrick have the control. "I'll get us snacks. What do you want?"

"Cookies please!"

"Okay," Rissa stood up and went to the kitchen.

She took a tray out and a plate. She then went to the cookie jar and started taking out cookies and put it in the plate.

"Rissa, this partner of yours is too strong!" she heard Patrick whined. "I can't beat him in a PK."

"Tell him you're just a kid so he'll go easy on you," Rissa responded as she finished taking out cookies.

She then gets two glasses and took a grape juice box from the fridge. She was filling up the glasses when she heard Patrick speak up again.

"Rissa, you're being bashed by many players in the main chatroom of your server!" she paused for a little when she heard what he said. "AutumnHail and WinterHail are acting pitiful in the chatroom and just spread the word about them being bullied by you as you snatch their boss-kill. They said you oppressed someone weak and defenseless. Come and look!"

Rissa sighed and put the glasses and the plate in the tray. She carried them to where they are studying and put it down on the table. She went to her laptop and Patrick gave her back the mouse.

[Blazing S-City's Main Chatroom]

NoKisses: RissaStar, how can you do something like that just because your level is higher than them?! What an abusive player, you should give back the loot!

UnfinishedMeal: You people weren't there, how can you condemn her just like that for a statement you're not even sure is true? RissaStar didn't snatch the boss-kill, it was AutumnHail!

AutumnHail: What are you saying?

UnfinishedMeal: You're the one who were trying to snatch out boss-kill! You even killed us, along with your clan member! We sent out an SOS signal, and RissaStar's the one who came to our aide! She never bullied anybody!

WinterHail: Don't turn the tables on us! You have no proof that that was happened.

"Whoa, that player is standing up for you," Patrick stated. "But the Hail clan still denies it."

UnfinishedMeal: *sent a video to Blazing S-City's Main Chatroom

UnfinishedMeal: How's that for a proof?

The video that was sent by UnfinishedMeal was a clip of AutumnHail and WinterHail killing him and his friends. With that, the Hail Chatroom stayed silent, and again bombarded by apologies to RissaStar and accusations to AutumnHail. Some of the players that were bashing Rissa earlier has disappeared, and more players appeared to stand up for her.

"They even have a clip of what happened," Patrick stated. "They won't be able to deny it now."

"They won't admit it, either," she told him. "But this AutumnHail girl, she actually went and acted pitiful just so she could earn sympathy? Anyone can do that. Observe."

[Blazing S-City's Main Chatroom]

RissaStar: I usually just keep on being silent. I felt no need to explain that I am innocent. But after being accused and judged by the public for doing something unjust and wrong, I was hurt and very disheartened.

"This is why you should not accuse people when you know you're not right," Patrick stated. "They now pity you and they are asking the ones who accused you to apologize. That Hail Clan got served!"

Then, she saw her chatroom with the guys beeped.

Mozhata: Congratulations, Sis-in-law! You just acquired the Innocent Girl Skill!

She just smiled and was about to respond when another player messaged at the Blazing S-City Main Chatroom. It was Kyle.

[Blazing S-City's Main Chatroom]

KyleEmbers: Sell me all your rare platinum rods. I'll buy them at a high price.

MaroonAngel: OMG! Somebody take a picture!

FrozenPork: Great Master KyleEmbers, please sign me an autograph.

SpeedyBoar: Embers, are you also collecting them to upgrade your gears?

KyleEmbers: I'm not interested in that.

SpeedyBoar: What are you gathering them for, then?

KyleEmbers: I'll be giving them to my dearest wife for her to play with.

Rissa choked at his response as she saw the other players get crazy. She shook her head and closed the chatroom. Then, her chatroom with boys beeped.

Mozhata: Sis-in-law, your revenge got so sweet, doesn't that make you feel overjoyed? AutumnHail must be fuming in anger right now!

RissaStar: I'm honestly ecstatic. Is UnfinishedMeal one of your dummy accounts? How else did he capture the video clip on time?

KyleEmbers: You're right. It's theirs.

AgedRaven: We three made dummy accounts just to snatch boss-kills from AutumnHail. We did it many times until she couldn't take it anymore and killed us! HAHAHA! Feel free to praise us.

RissaStar: Too wicked... you guys are too wicked.

Mozhata: The mastermind's Kyle! We only followed his orders. We're innocent!

RissaStar: Master is so amazing!

MonkiRum: Huh, you treat us too different from him. It literally makes me weak on my knees!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.9K 70
I watched as the blood seeped through the white fabric, staining her once white bridal gown. I cradled her in my arms while covering the gun shot wou...
639K 29.5K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
10.4K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...
1.3K 397 35
"Let's play a game,Ms. Garcia. 100 days. First one to fall in love with the other, loses" ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~ Phoebe Grace...