A book where i can do whateve...

By microwaveness

You can request if you want Not really oneshots, some of them may be ideas to a new book Or sometimes random... More

Yandere ???
Yandere dragon
Yandere prince (pt-1)
Incomplete idea for a yandere knight
Incomplete
Just an idea
Peak Capitalism (an idea)
Snippet of yandere whatever
A mini rewrite (yanderexreader)
bird idea
AAAAÂÄ TQ SM
Plants
Lockers
neighbour
The librarian (an idea)
Illegal trafficking (IDEA)
Illegal trafficking (IDEA PT2)
Get yourselves out of hot water (Yxr idea)
Cat
Paid for you (mini idea that will probably be trashed)
Young dumb and dumber (idea that will probs not catch on)
Young dumb and dumber (part 2/ pizzaria boy!?)
Young dumb and dumber (part 3/pizzaria boy!?)
Young dumb and dumber (part 4/pizzaria boy!?)
Q and A
Author's explaination
Ignorance is Bliss
The answers to the q and a
Vasilios x Lizard imagines
Vasilios x Lizard imagines pt2
PLEASE READ
PLEASE READ
A bouquet of red flowers just for you
How odd (a drabble?)
Harlowe's (from Blind Date) Spin off
Small snippet of an idea
Behind the camera
book idea: I'll try Again and Again
Picky friend hunter
I try to care, but I really don't (idea)
Killer reputation
this will not update anymore

(Y/n)s I have made pt1

2.2K 43 44
By microwaveness

Era 1
Readers:
1. (Y/n) from my very first book (Navy blue cover), second book (yellow cover) and third book (a crude drawing of a bleeding heart in the cover. Also (y/n) from a (brief) sequel to the first one.

Comments:
They were pure cringe, cancerous pieces of crap that swears at any given and act damn unrealistically, like half of their brain has been removed due to copyright issues.

They were an abomination, god's (author's) greatest mistake.
TERRIBLE attitude. No room for sensibility nor anything good.

They were the very definition of a mary sue. Though I don't exactly blame myself from creating them in that way, c'mon I was just some stupid kid who thinks excessive table hitting and swearing is badass and cool.

OMG my oc said the F word LOL
LE EPIC GAMER TIME XD XD XD!!!1!!!1
Yeah that sums up my mentality while writing that.

I also made pop cultural and meme references that were damn (CRINGEY) popular in 2016ish. Holy shit did that gave me a whipsplash thinking about them.
Whoever was with me from the very beginning, I wholeheartedly apologize for potraying the reader like that. I, myself were disgusted when I re-read my first books.

2. (Y/n) from yandereandroidxreader (brown cover)

Comments:
They were an improved version of the first era readers I made. They were toned down a bit, acts a little more sensible than the earliest forms. However I couldn't bring myself to say that this version is any where near acceptable, they are still too unrealistic, cringy and unnecessarily mary sue-ish also too vulgar for my tastes today.

3. (Y/n) from the earliest version of "Red Stains On A Dollar"

Comments:
I... I don't know what was I trying to achieve here. Maybe shift of personalities? I dunno. When I read it again, It made me physically sick. SICK to the core.

First of all, the reader in this universe has the "im baby" personality. Likes to play with colourful items, has a 'bubbly' and 'babyish' tone with their kidnappers, likes being carried around so on and so forth. Total devoid of realism.

I would compare this version to Caillou combined with people that unironically spweeks wike wthis, hewwo..?~ (^•w•^)

ALL readers from Era 1 is aged 18-19, pretty senseless concidering that one was in school, another a skilled cop, third, an experienced office lady.

One was a top of the top robotics engineer, and last and the LEAST was an experienced gang rat.

Morever, all of them in this shitty era was female no matter how masculine they act. I always thought that it was a rule all (y/n)(l/n)s need to be a female.

Era 2

1. (Y/n) in bloody bullet

Comment:
This was a pathetic attempt to write Samuel L. Jackson as the reader.

I practically render them useless to the plot due to me multilating them too much (broken nose, broken legs).
Had a feverish desire to make like a crime novel, but the only way I knew how was through yandere x readers.

That is why, the case (with some fancy shmancy codename I got 'inspiration' from Ace Attorney) about the bloody bullet appearing in the next victim may look like its just shoehorned in. Same thing with the homeless man reader found in the park, Bont and his undying love for his dog.

I would say this reader is a jerk, I don't like them very much now that I think back about it. Nothing about them were funny or interesting. Has a hint of realism but they were just unnecessarily blunt and rude. So I knew that this wouldn't go anywhere, it ended with me tapping on the 'unpublish' button.

(Spoilers: Withers, Kiera, Bont, Taffy the dog were doomed from the start. They were going to get killed one by one, Especially Kiera, since she was actually reader's non yandere love interest.

There were actually four yanderes, I only introduced three until I realized that this cannot be salvaged anymore.)

2. (Y/n) from red carnations

Comments:
BOY was reader in RC a dumbass. Like dumb as hell. So this kind of add some realism to it (hopefully). Typical dumb bitch in those horror movies, running into basements, curious about everything, thinking they are the hero etc etc.

I tried to use the "Full Dependence on stalker" trope, so I made their life hard as hell. Only having a highschool diploma, no friends, worked as a prostitute etc etc. Eventually leading to the Yandere x Reader cliche where the house got burnt down. Guess who is the one with the gasoline jug?

Still, quite unrealistic and not memorable, (but aren't all my characters like that?)
Never in my story did reader have to work out paperwork for the house, never did they consult the police or try to get some foodstamps first.

First thing they did was to go to their stalker to ask for money. Hurr durr what could possibley go wrong!1!!1!!1!!

This reader emanates so much dumb bitch energy that it made me lose a few brain cells reading about them.

2. (Y/n) in the rewrite of my very first book

Comments:
Similar to their Era 1 counterpart, they are unnecessarily rude to (rewritten) Vance. Somehow I had a thing for detectives, but instead of working in a police department, this reader works as a freelance private dick.

This one is a bit harsher than their earlier version, they actually actively attacked the yandere. However, in their neutral state, they are more to a recluse than an asshole.

I couldn't say if I liked this one or not, it was too short. I discontinued it after writing like 3 chapters.

3. (Y/n) in Golden

Comments:
They are the most sensible one I have written, though my perception may change dramatically a few years later and this reader may be reduced to Era 1 instances.

Of course, this reader also emits dumb bitch energy but it is because of prior years of drug abuse. Its leaning on to crackhead energy.

This is where I start to do different character combinations, I started becoming more adventurous in personalities, like old lady Karen, Moustache-side man Tony, Sinnamon bun Linda and money grabbing Mike.
(Hey, this looks familiar. Spongebob, anyone?)

Same to reader here, they are trying to redeem themselves from stupid things they did when they had hot, youthful blood. What better way to do it than going on a journey of self-redemption with a few others?

Except halfway through, Mike sold reader to Lanette. But hey, they still supported reader and reader still supported them.

I would say this is my favourite reader, they may be on the awkward side most of the time but they have a heart of gold. Yall know Okuyasu and Josuke from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: DiU? Yeah.

Especially this one actually apologizes when they go too far, not like the other readers who are too self-absorbed to do so.

Okay maybe this reader is offensive/clueless especially in Cultural and racial matters. Just look at this scene:

Reader: nice hat
A character: This is a turban, Im Sikh
Reader: Oh damn, get well soon

I involved so many diverse characters in Golden just for Reader to shit on them equally. I made reader clueless on other cultures except 'New Yorkian' or ''Murican'. In a way, I was trying to write about an ignorant idiot trying to learn about different way of living (though not in the politest way).

Alas, I had to unpublish it. I liked this one very much but it is just that I don't have anymore ideas to progress the story.

I never directly say the ages of the readers in Era 2, here are the actual ages:

Reader in Bloody Bullet: around 27-35

Reader in Red Carnations: ranging 23 to 27

Reader in the rewrite of my first book: 33

Reader in Golden: oogh, this is a hard one to answer.
Lot of hints in the book implied that reader is a middle aged person, cougar. That is indeed true but I never explicitly said it because I fear that it may turn some down. Also it may pose a few plotholes?

Especially the obvious yandere (Lanette) is around 27? 28? (I forgot lol) and the other not so obvious yandere is also the same age.

So here it is, reader's age in Golden was originally supposed to be 48.

Tony: you are old enough to receive pension!

From Era 2 onwards, most of my readers are gender neutral or their gender is not mentioned at all because I realized that not all my readers are male, female, cis or binary.
—-

The other readers (Era 3) will be written soon, if you know all the books in here, you the realest.

But if you don't its even better, I don't wanna put you into that hellish cesspool of cringe.

Thanks for following me on my trainwreck of a journey to be an at least decent writer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 590 12
β•°β”ˆβž€ A collection of my yandere one-shots all compiled into one book! As some are older than the rest please keep in mind that my writing...
48.6K 1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!
17.9K 170 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᡐ ᡗʰᡉ αΆœα΅’α΅˜Κ³α΅— ʲᡉ˒ᡗᡉʳ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ᡐʸ ʲᡒᡇ ⁱ˒ α΅—α΅’ ᡉⁿᡗᡉʳᡗᡃⁱⁿ...π˜πŽπ”." That's...
578 51 17
You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦‒♦‒♦ "[Reader]" "The time has come." ~...