War (twicepink x female reade...

By Katherine15372

Bae y/n the leader of the most powerful mafia in new york has been kidnapped by two of the most deadliest maf... More

Chapter one- kidnapped
Chapter two- Getting real
Chapter three- getting real (pt. 2)
(Decision 1)
Chapter four- Myoui Mina
Chapter five- Karma hits hard
Chapter six- Finding but...
Chapter seven- FiancΓ©?
Chapter eight- News
Decision (2)
Story
Chapter Nine- Jennie kim
Chapter Ten: Flashback
Chapter eleven: Perspective
A/n
Decision (3)
Chapter Twelve: Chou Tzuyu&Kim jisoo
Chapter thirteen: A call
Chapter fourteen: The truth
Decision (4)
Sorry
Ikon hanbin
Chapter fifteen: Jennie kim
Chapter sixteen: Clingy
Decision 5
Chapter seventeen: Roseanne Park
Chapter nineteen: Secrets untold mysterys revealed
Chapter Twenty: I still care for you
Reason
A/n
Chapter Twenty-one: Back from the start
Chapter Twenty Two- My guardian
Decsion (6)
Chapter twenty two: Im nayeon
Chapter twenty two: The end
A/n
A/n
Important!!
Important

Chapter eighteen: A sudden change

2.6K 119 18
By Katherine15372

Y/n's POV

"If you stop drowning the man maybe he can speak properly." nayeon said making me sigh and pull the guys' hair back making him gasp for air panting.

"L-l-look i-i don't know w-where and who's irene i swear!" he stuttered nervously mostly ranting. i rolled my eyes and knocked him out cold and i heard nayeon sigh in disappointment.

"What? not how you handle torturing people back home?"

"A little different." she said and i chuckled dryly

"You know there's a memory that has been stuck in my head bugging me." i spoke in instinct and she shot me a 'what?' look.

"That day back in seoul... why the hell didn't you catch me?" i asked with my arms crossed.

She started at me for a solid 3 seconds before bursting into laughter.

"That's what has been bugging you? why i failed to catch you behind my house?" she said and laughed again.

"My back really hurt that day you know." i raised my pointed finger and grabbed a towel drying myself.

"I'm so sorry your highness for my rudeness that day." she bowed multiple times making me burst into fit laughter at her actions.

"You look dumb stop it." i pulled her up and she has a smile plastered on her face.

"Don't look at me like that." i let go of her arm and backed away before i can do something i regret.

"I really am sorry about that day. i was in a bad mood."

"Bad mood? why?" i asked out of curiosity

"You know my past y/n... He came back and won't stop texting me until now."

i widen my eyes at her words. why did he came back?

Before nayeon came in the mafia she had an ex boyfriend who was obsessed and overly paranoid with her. he would text or call nayeon every 5 second asking where she is or how she's doing. one day nayeon was with her close friend which was a boy. the two hung out at nayeon's apartment clearly having fun but nayeon's boyfriend walked in on them laughing and having fun. in his eyes he saw them flirting but nayeon feigned innocence but he didn't listen but instead he grabbed a knife and jabbed it to the guy's neck. he was sentenced to 2 years for assault and nayeon's friend was in the hospital for 3 months. but when his ex was released from prison she has been getting stalked and she needed protection so she joined jihyo's mafia and when her ex found out he backed away but now he's back.

"What? why?" i asked in shock and anger. that guy should just back the hell up.

"He texted me- i don't know how he got my number. he texted me saying he'll come back and get me." she said showing me the message. it was a blocked number.

"What's his name again?" i asked in my annoyed tone

"Bambam." she rolled her eyes and took her phone from my hand.

"When did you last heard from him?"

"Yesterday he called me. jeongyeon tried to track his location while i talked to him but it was too late and she couldn't find a location."

"How come i just heard of this now?"

"Relax y/n. it's not like he can hurt me. besides you were working on finding your sister."

"Still... what if he does find you? if he takes you then i have to find 4 women important in my life." i sighed and looked away.

"So i'm important in your life?" she raised an eyebrow looking at me teasingly. i felt my heart skip a beat. i rolled my eyes and pushed her playfully.

"Yes yes you are now stop looking at me like that it's creeping me out."

she chuckled. "Way to ruin a moment y/n."

"If he contacts you again or comes near you i swear i'll blow his head off." i looked deeply in her eyes with full determination in my voice.

she chuckled and moved closer to me our faces were inches apart. "Just threaten him or something i'm sure he'll back off." she said in a husky and deep voice sending me off the edge.

I felt my heart fasten and i felt the urge to slam my lips onto hers. she maintain our eye contact as her eyes went darker than before.

"Nayeo-" before i can say her name she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to her. i felt her breath hit my lips and her eyes making me feel lost.

"Y/n... what are you doing to me?" she asked while her other hand plays with my waist.

i couldn't speak nor move. she somehow hypnotized me into just sitting here as i stare at her eyes.

"Everytime i see you... or talk to you... why do you have the power to weaken me? my heart beats faster when you smile or look at me. how can you do that? why do you do that to me?" she asked as her hands gently but slowly moves up to my head gently caressing it.

"Nayeon..." the only word i can mutter. i didn't want to move. i want to stay in this position until she moves. i wanted to hug her or something. my mind is messing me up.

"Tell me y/n... why did you make me like you evem though you killed someone i care about." she said making my eyes widen in shock. her grip on my collar wasn't as tight as before so i backed away and her hand lost contact on my skin.

i gulped and breathed heavily. i stood up and looked away anywhere but her eyes.

Everyone kept telling me i killed someone they loved. but who? it's killing me that i don't know who it is.

I clenched my fist in anger and nervousness and turned around to see nayeon staring at me with a blank expression.

"Who did i kill to make you hate me?" i said as i grit my teeth. i felt so guilty and my heart became heavier.

"Y/n..." she started and i shook my head and suddenly my hand went flying to the wall beside me. i punched through the wall making her look at me with disbelief in her eyes.

"Calm down y/n." she said and stood up holding my hand that was bleeding. i didn't felt the pain and all i could feel was the wet blood dripping down my knuckles.

"All of you kept telling me that i killed someone you all love? I can't get my mind off of the topic who did i kill to make you travel across the globe just to kidnap me?" i said in a much calmer voice.

"It doesn't matter-"

"Yes it does matter nayeon! The fact that i murdered someone you cared about is driving me crazy and i don't know why! I need to know please i need to know." i begged and felt my knees weaken. she held onto my shoulder and kneeled beside me as she help me.

"Shhh... don't say another word you must be tired." her voice seemed distant and my eyes got heavier by the second.

I couldn't handle the sleepiness and just closed my eyes shut drifting through the dark.

~~

I jolt up from my bed and breathed heavily. i looked at watch to see it was midnight. i frowned and noticed someone beside me at a couch.

i looked closely to see jisoo on the couch looking at me worriedly. she simply stood up and walked towards me pulling a nearby chair to sit on.

"How are you feeling?" she asked in a gentle and calm voice making me relaxed.

"What did i do?" i asked trying to remember the last events that happened. i felt my hand twitch from a sudden pain and i stared at it seeing it bandaged.

"You punched through a wall yesterday. suprised that you didn't broke your hand." she chuckled lightly and i frown at her.

"All the walls in the safe house is concrete." i said confused.

"And that's why you've got a cast on your right hand genius." she pointed her pointer finger at my hand making me roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Thanks for watching out for me."

she smiled genuinely at me. "Anytime. now go get some sleep we still need to find your friends."

i chuckled. "Yes mom."

she glared at me playfully before slouching back on the couch. i turned the lamp off and stared into the darkness for a couple more minutes and felt my eyes getting heavy and slept again.

~~

No excuses this time i'm sorry😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 375 13
Tzuyu was a mafia leader who work with her team mates Jeongyeon , Momo ,Mina and Dahyun . Who lover her girlfriend Jihyo lot but 2 years ago due to...
86.4K 1.8K 31
Y/N is the one and only daughter of the Lee's and heir to the throne of the Mafia kingdom. But she has to either marry or kill the Mafia King, They a...
79K 1.2K 8
Chaeyoung, an ordinary teenager who work at a cafe to find her own pocket money. Have sweet and cute personality and really friendly to her customers...
177K 5.9K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...