A Year Abroad (Hermione/Vikto...

By paigelindssay

In an alternative universe, Hermione is at the end of her third year, the war is over and Dumbledore has been... More

Changing Places
First Impressions
Problems with Boggarts
Exhile
The Love Potion
Help From The Headmaster
Redemption
Building Bridges
War Stories
New Arrivals
Fire
Soft Souls
Wipe
Memories
Return
Anxiety
Relaxation
Glass
Departure
The Sea
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Christmas Day
Three Men
Rain Training
The Friendly Giant
A Girl of Durmstrang
Finally Free
Decisions
My Valentine
Difficult Choices
Honesty
Breaking The News
Problems with Reporters
The Jersey
Moving Out
Moving In
Making Arrangements
Biggest Fan
Support
Here Comes The Rain
Rain Games
Life Changes
The Split
The Aftermath
Arriving Alone
Acknowledgment
Surprise Visit
En EspaƱa
Dragon Training
Communication
Making Time
Photographs
Birthdays
Stupid In Love
Christmas With The Krums
New Year
Diving Under
Explosive Emotions
Final Challenge
Celebrations
Happy Birthday Hermione
Surprise Party
Visions
Changing The Future
Mediwitches and Muggles
Muggle World
The Fall
Isolation
Look Through My Eyes
The Garden Party
Graduation
Best Man
The Stag Night
The End

Your Hands Are Cold

1.2K 41 4
By paigelindssay

WARNING: This chapter is rated M and contains scenes of a sexual nature.

It seemed, that in the aftermath of the trial, the students of Hogwarts were split in opinion. Half of the student body had never seen anything as magnificent as the large beast topple over, whereas the other students found it rather underwhelming.
"I expected fire and drama and rawrrr!" One of the second years sighed, feeling disappointed with Hermione's performance.
"She was the most efficient of the three." A Ravenclaw stated.
"There's no fun in efficiency." A Gryffindor sighed and most could agree with that.

Hermione tried not to let their comments get to her. She had done what had been asked of her. She had collected the egg, no muss, no fuss. Chigvintsev was pleased with her performance and that's all that mattered to Hermione, at the end of the day.

She didn't stick around long enough to hear the rest of the comments. Instead, she apparated to Sofia. The stadium wasn't too far from where she had apparated and she found the walk rather comfortable. It all seemed so surreal at that point, that she had just defeated a dragon. She wondered if the second task would be as easy and decided that it most certainly would not. She had left the egg in the safe hands of Seamus and had vowed to open it at a later date.

Viktor had lifted the cup, finished his interviews and retreated to the Bulgaria tent.
"Come on, this is your first win! You have to come out with us." One of the beaters begged Viktor. It was tempting, the thought of going out with his team mates. But he could not pass up the opportunity to be with Hermione. He had so few chances lately.
"I'm sorry." He shrugged his shoulders and the guys all huffed.
"I hope she is worth it." One of them stated bitterly.
"She is." He smiled.

He packed away his things before Hermione came, so that he would be ready to leave when she arrived.
"Viktor." Andre called for him and he hopped up and left the tent, waving at everyone as he went.

Hermione was glad to see him. He was tired, which did not surprise her. But he smiled widely when he saw her.
"How do you feel?" She asked, walking with him, unsure where they were headed.
"Like a champion." He smiled down at her and she was not quite sure if he was joking or not.
"I am tired, though. The time turning vas exhausting." He looked down at her and she nodded.
"But I am not too tired to go to dinner. If you vould like?" He asked and she liked the thought of spending some time alone with him.
"Yes, I would like that very much." She agreed.

Viktor took her to a local place he had been to many times before. It was small and cozy and the owner knew to put him and Hermione in the corner, where they could not be seen so well. Hermione liked the restaurant. It was warm and comforting, which was ideal with the temperature cooling off with autumn being in full swing.

Viktor ordered, knowing that the waiters did not speak English.
"How do you feel? After today." He asked her and watched as she thought for a moment.
"I'm not sure. Many of the students were underwhelmed by what they saw. But I can't help that. I just wanted to make it out alive." She laughed to herself and Viktor relished the sight.
"It meant so much, having you there. I feel so guilty that I didn't think of the time turner." She sighed, looking down at her hands.
"No." Viktor shook his head, placing his hand on hers.
"You haff too much on your mind already. I could not miss it. Vorld cup is just a quidditch game. Vhat you vere doing vas more important." He told her and Hermione felt a little better.

Viktor was confused. He was unsure where he and Hermione were in their relationship. They had ended, he knew that. But it seemed now that they were not just friends, that they were moving back to the place where they had started.
"I vant you to be mine." He blurted, half thinking aloud.
"Excuse me?" Hermione asked, her spoon half raised to her mouth. Viktor felt the blood leave his face as he realised what he had said. But in for a penny, in for a pound.
"I vant you to be mine again. I am yours, body and soul. But I need to know that you are the same." He looked down at the table.

Hermione was stuck for words. She feared that thing would go back to the way they were and that they would split again. But maybe being in separate places would help matters.
"I love you." She admitted. It was the truth and seemed like a good place to start.
"I want things to be different this time." She told him.
"I want to be treated as equal. Not a little girl who will break if you squeeze me too hard." She was shocked by how much she was sharing. But a lack of communication was their problem last time.

Viktor understood what Hermione was feeling. It was what he had spoken to Andre about. She wanted to be treated as an adult, because she was an adult. She loved him and that was the most important part.
"I understand. I vant you to tell me vhat you vant from now on." He told her and she nodded.

They apparated back to Viktor's house after their meal.
"I suppose you won't be living here for much longer." She said, whilst running her fingertips along the walls.
"No. I am moving to Vratsa." He told her and she nodded.

Viktor watched her, as she ran her fingertips along the wallpaper. He knew he needed to be bolder, to act more on impulse. So, he approached her, pressing her against the wall.

Hermione didn't know how to respond. Viktor had not been so close in months and she was unsure if she had ever seen the emotion that burned in his eyes before.
"I never congratulated you properly." She whispered, looking up at him with wide eyes.
"Then congratulate me." He teased her and she allowed her mouth to fall open in shock. Viktor took this moment to kiss her, kiss her like he had never done so before.

Hermione was flustered. It seemed as if Viktor was everywhere at once. One of his arms wrapped around her back and the other hand held the back of her neck. She was totally entrapped in him and she couldn't get enough. She waited a few seconds before she kissed him back. This is what she had wanted, to be handled like a woman, not a child.

Viktor was happy with the response he gained from Hermione. He heard her little pants and moans and felt himself growl deep in his chest. He had never wanted someone in this way, not so passionately. He didn't want to hurt her, but he knew that she would tell him if he was hurting her in any way.

Hermione felt Viktor's hands delve under the back of her shirt.
"Your hands are cold." She shivered, smiling against his lips. He froze. She took this opportunity to wrap her arms around his neck.
"I didn't tell you to stop." She whispered and heard him moan against her mouth. And then, with one swift move, he had her up in his arms and he was striding across the room and up the stairs.

Hermione had never seen Viktor's room before. It was dark and orderly, just like him. He placed her down onto the bed, and looked down at her. Her eyes were half closed and looking up at him in a way that he had never been looked at before. It drove him mad.

Hermione watched as Viktor stripped off his shirt and let it fall onto the floor. He was now stood only in his canvas trousers and his socks. Hermione had never seen Viktor shirtless before and she was now angry that he had kept the wonderful sight from her for so long. She let her mouth fall agape as she looked at him and then watched as he climbed onto the bed.

Viktor had never felt more masculine in his life. Hermione looked at him like he was made of solid gold and one her hands were on his bare skin, he found that they were not cold, not at all.

Hermione could not get enough of Viktor's hard, broad back. His skin was so smooth, his body seemed so perfect that she felt a pang of anxiety run through her. She could not take her clothes off in front of him. She did not have the body of a quidditch player. She was soft in places that other girls weren't and she had marks that, even though she knew were normal, were embarrassing nonetheless.

Viktor felt her tense up and immediately pulled away.
"Vhat is it?" He asked her and watched as she covered her eyes with her hands.
"You're body is just so... wow." She shook her head and Viktor chuckled for a moment.
"Vell, thank you. But vhy does this make you sad?" He asked her, a fear rushing through him that he might not be what she wanted.
"I don't look like you." She whispered and he sighed.
"I hope not. I am not my type." He told her and she chuckled.
"I haff neffer vanted someone so much before. I vish you could feel vhat I am feeling right now." He told her and blushed at the thought that she probably got a pretty solid idea from the reduced space in his trousers.

Hermione sighed, she knew that she was being silly, she knew that Viktor would not have stuck with her for so long if he did not find her attractive. But still, it was hard, showing herself to another for the first time. And she wished that she had chosen a pair of lacy pants that morning, as opposed to the practical pair she had on.

Viktor waited as he watched her brain work. He could watch her think for hours. He backed off a little, to give her space.
"I have never-" She could not finish the sentence.
"I understand if you do not-"
"No, I do." She interrupted him, making him smile.
"But I don't know anything, any moves or anything." She blushed, thinking about some tricks that she was sure some witches could do.
"This does not matter. I vill take care of you." He brushed a curl out of her face, only to have it spring back into place.

Hermione was nervous. But she wanted Viktor. She forced herself to relax as they kissed and his hands wandered over her body. She lifted her arms, for him to remove her shirt and she wished that she had changed out of her sports bra, but he didn't seem to mind. He removed that too, and looked down at her in wonder.

Hermione blushed. She knew that she had never been blessed in the breast department, but Viktor most certainly disagreed. He was hesitant at first, but when hermione mewed at his touch, he cupped her left breast in his hand and felt her soft skin and the pressure of her nipple against his hand. He had never seen anything as beautiful as Hermione's face, eyes closed, trying to make sense of the sensation.

Hermione was very much enjoying herself. She attempted to shun her self consciousness out of her mind and focused on what she felt when Viktor touched her. She enjoyed when his fingers brushed against her nipple and then she would blush at the thought of herself enjoying it. She also enjoyed when he would be a little rougher with her, when he would pinch her there and hear her gasp. But what she liked most of all was when he laid on her and she could feel his chest against hers and he would kiss her neck and make her swoon.

Viktor's arousal was becoming more and more apparent with every passing minute. Hermione tried to hide her astonishment when she felt him against her stomach. She had never seen a man's appendage in real life. She had seen diagrams in books and heard descriptions from other witches. She wondered how many other women would kill to be in her place in that moment and that made her smile.

Viktor gasped when he felt Hermione's hand on him. The move was so bold and confident that it worked to turn him on even more than he already was. He moaned into her neck and she gapsed in response. He knew he had to cool off for a second, else things would not end how he would hope.

Hermione was nervous when Viktor placed his fingers into the waistband of her trousers and began to pull. She reminded herself to breath and trust him. She knew that he would never hurt her. So, she just laid back and relaxed.

It had been a long time since Viktor had seen a woman like this. He was not as inexperienced as Hermione. However, he was not experienced to say the least. He was glad, that in this situation, he was confident in his skills and knew what he was doing.

Hermione felt his fingers when she closed her eyes. She gasped, feeling him so intimately. He brushed his fingers over her curls and smiled, they were such a wonderful surprise. He soon found the spot he was looking for and began and move his thumb in circular motions. He had never seen anything so perfect, so wondrous as Hermione wriggling under his finger. She bit down on her bottom lip and mewed softly and he heard himself growling in response. She had put her trust in him, to show him all of her and he would never be able to show her how grateful he was.

Hermione had never felt anything like it before. It was like she was being tickled, hard. It was both painful and pleasurable at the same time. She didn't want it to stop, but she wasn't sure how much longer she could take it before she burst. She felt almost selfish, feeling so much pleasure alone. But when she peeked out of her left eye, she saw that Viktor was looking down at her with a gaze more hungry than she had ever seen before. He was enjoying this just as much as she was and she couldn't believe it.

She felt herself building, building to something that she couldn't understand. She felt herself tighten to a point where she thought she might burst and just when she was about to ask him to stop, she fell off of a cliff she did not even know she was on.

Viktor gripped her thigh with his free hand as he watched her. She was a marvel and he wished that he could keep her as his captive forever. But Hermione had tasted pleasure, and she wanted more.

She pulled him close and kissed him hard.
"I want you." She whispered and that was all Viktor needed to hear. He stood and removed the clothing he had left on and then stood for a moment, for Hermione to look at him. Her mouth fell agape as she looked at him. It seemed so much bigger than she had expected and it was heavier too, she found out, when she placed a hand under it. She watched as he rolled on a condom and was glad that he was thinking of protection.

He was on top of her then and she felt her nerves stand on end.
"Are you sure?" He asked her and she nodded.
"Yes, I want this." She told him, making it very obvious that he was not forcing her into anything. She knew that it was going to hurt, she had heard other witches speak about it and part of her was afraid. But she was so consumed by Viktor, that she couldn't think of much else.

Viktor was careful to be gentle. He calmed himself, before he positioned himself and thrust into her. Hermione bared her teeth as she hissed at the full sensation and Viktor kissed her shoulder as his breath quickened.

After a few moments, the pain went away and Hermione began to feel comfortable with the sensation.
"Viktor, I am okay now." She whispered to him and he placed his hands on either side of her face and placed a gentle kiss to her lips as he began to move.

Hermione had never felt anything like it. \she felt so close to Viktor, and such pride that she was making him feel pleasure. She laid still for a moment, but then she let her body take over and she began to move to meet his rhythm.

Viktor was going mad. He had never felt anything like this before. This was as close to ecstasy as he was ever going to get. Hermione seemed to be everywhere at once and seeing her in such a state of bliss drove him on further and soon he found his thrusts became sporadic, as he chased his own release.

Hermione could sense a change in Viktor, his muscles were tightening and his movements had become quicker. She listened as he repeated her name time and time again, his teeth gritting together, until finally, with one thrust, far harder than the others, he shook and quivered and then lied on top of her, kissing her softly.

Hermione knew that she was going to fall asleep. She was so calm, so peaceful that she could not help it. She knew that she should go back to the boat, that she might get in trouble for not being back. But in this moment, she didn't care. She laid there, with Viktor, in silence and existed more simply than she ever had before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138 11 40
The war rages on as Harry Potter enters his sixth year. Forced to work with Severus Snape to end the war, what happens when feelings change? How can...
2.1M 45.5K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...
11.8K 422 27
Hermione Granger does not make mistakes, at least not often. After making the biggest, dumbest, most horrible mistake of her life, Hermione must deal...
9.6K 179 25
After the war, the students come back to Hogwarts for an 8th year to catch up for everything they have missed, giving the opportunity for an unexpect...