Spiderman the hero who's a st...

By Wargeg

Hey I'm Y/n L/n, but people call me the amazing , spectacular, ultimate, anything spiderman the story is simp... More

Prolog
You ready for everything U.A
Osborn
New power
The boys
Tombstone
MJ
Honeymoon
Spider-verse
Spider-world

The plan

1.1K 21 3
By Wargeg

You Pov

When I was walking to class with Mineta, Kaminari Tsu, Ashido, Yaoryozu, and Iida they talked about my fight with the boys, and Tsu was mad that I webbed her mouth to fight the boys, Yaoryozu was disappointed that I fought the boys on my own, and said I could have been killed, Ashido was glad that I didn't die, Kirashima thought I was a man, and punched my arm in respect since he thought I was not much of the fighter, Kaminari called me stupid, Mineta thought I was crazy, and Iida complained I was a fool fighting on my own against 4 villains with dangerous quirks.

You: look I'm gonna be honest here I'm probably gonna fight a villain if I know them, and I know a lot of people who would be villains.

Iida: L/n fight villains is illegal we have to let the hero's fight them, we are only students!

You: who study to become hero's.

Kirashima: I dunno dude when me, and Bakugo were fighting villains they were pretty weak, but the 4 you fought almost killed you, and I'm gonna say that was awesome what you did.

Yaoryozu: Y/n as your classmates we will have to stop you from fighting villains if you do so.

Ashido: yeah I was really worried when you got hurt.

Tsu: plus your buying me lunch for webbing my mouth.

You: sure whatever you want I'll pay.

Tsu: it's a date.

You: well uh-.

Mineta: how about I buy you lunch to see-!

Mineta was hit by Kirashima.

Ashido: hey could I come?

Yaoryozu: I wouldn't want to waste your money, but I could split the bill with you if you let me come as well.

You: uhh.

Kaminari, and Mineta started hitting me.

Kaminari and Mineta: no fair you're getting a harem after you almost got killed by villains!

???: well, well if it isn't the spider.

Wait that voice. A white haired girl was walking towards me, and then started to get real close, and had her hands were in my hair, and in my jacket.

Felicia: hey there spider. Miss me, cuz I missed you.

You: Felicia how'd you even get into U.A?!

Felicia: I have connections spider. I'm going legit, and wow look at you, you know I can't resist a man in uniform.

This takes being attracted to school uniforms into the next level.

Mineta and Kaminari: you rat bastard!!!!!

You: well Felicia it was nice seeing you, maybe we can talk after school.

Felicia: sure thing spider maybe I'll wear something you'll like.

Please don't be something inappropriate. When I entered my class I was given praise for fighting the boys, and was also called idiotic for fighting the boys, and then Bakugo called me a web head, and said I shouldn't have fight alone.

You: aww you care.

Bakugo: shut up!

Class started, and my classmates were shocked to see Aizawa still willing to teach, and he was talking about something I knew what was coming up, it was gonna be the sports festival. Sports is the past was never my thing I wanted to try out for my school's football team when I got my powers, but that would have been cheating, but with this worlds sports festival I can finally use my powers without worry of cheating. When we were going to lunch Uraraka explained why she wanted to be a hero, and then I was asked why I wanted to be a hero.

You: the reason why I became a hero was to honor my uncles memory.

Midorya: what happened to him.

You: one day when I was on vacation to see my uncle Ben( A/n:this is not Ben Parker he is Ben L/n your fathers brother) he asked me if I wanted to see a wrestling match, but I refused I wasn't that interested so he went with my dad, but I learned there would be a cash prize event at that wrestling match, and I wanted the money, so I made a mask, and wrestling suit, and won the money, but I was scammed they only gave me 100$ so when a man in a mask ,with a tattoo I'd never forget, was robbing the guy who ripped me off, but I let him get away which caused my uncles death, he stole my uncles car, and shot him.

Uraraka: I'm sorry to hear that.

You: but I always go by what my uncle said. With great power also comes great responsibility.

Iida: words maybe a lot of hero's need to know.

Then suddenly.

Allmight: young Midorya!!! Wanna have lunch?

Uraraka: just like a maiden!

When Midorya went to lunch with Allmight, I went to have lunch with the others, and then finally once school was over, other classes went to scout out the competition, and in the crowd I saw cat wink at me, so I jumped to the wall, and started crawling away.

You: sorry I have plans with a friend, and don't listen to my angry friend.

Mineta: you're gonna see that sexy babe who was touching you!!!!

Mineta was then hit in the head, but when I went outside I saw Felicia in a black suit, with a mask on her face.

Black cat: come on spider lets go.

I quickly changed into the second suit Norman gave me before he died, and I went with Felicia to a gang meeting.

You: Cat if this is hero work, we can't-.

Black cat: it's not that. Look.

She gave me some binoculars, and I saw.

You: Tombstone!

Black Cat: yes, but that's not out Tombstone.

I looked to see he's not wearing a business suit, more like a biker gang outfit.

Black cat: there a 5 of your villains here, and they all know you are here.

You: do they know I'm?

Black cat: no they think you're some guy called Peter Parker.

You: well maybe best let them know that, I can't let them know about our identity's.

Black cat: and it's not gonna help with the sports festival near.

You: we should ask for our hero names early so they don't recognize us.

Black cat: that's true, but we are getting sidetracked. Remember daredevil?

You: yeah?

Black cat: Fisk will be arriving here any second now.

We waited till Fisk arrived, and their was also.

You: Daredevil?

Black cat: yeah, but in some reality he's the Kingpins lawyer, and right hand man.

You: wow should not tell the actual daredevil about this when we go home.

We sneaked in, and listened to their meeting.

Kingpin: so how are the vehicles doing?

Tombstone: good Octavius will be real happy on our next heist at the bank far away from the sports festival.

Octavius that names sound familiar.

Murdock: we'll have them ready, and if any of your men are caught I can let them free, or a reduced-.

Tombstone: my men won't get caught they'll have my homemade special with them.

A drug? Tombstone showed Kingpin a drug that'll make his men indestructible like him for a minute, and they'll be attacking on the day of the sports festival. We left to think of a plan, and then we got it.

You: we will do a decent job in the sports festival, and shall be eliminated, so we can stop Tombstones plan.

Black cat: doesn't seem like a bad plan spider. Hey wanna go to my place, it gets pretty lonely without someone keeping me company.

I blushed and stared speaking fast.

You: uh sorry, but we both need rest to train for the festival how about another time!

I web swing away, but then I saw a group of vigilantes fighting thugs so I webbed the thugs that were left.

You: uh hi I'm Scarlet spider, and you guys are?

Knuckleduster: I'm the Knuckle duster, but we could have dealt with that.

You: I know, but I thought you guys could use a little help.

Crawler: I'm the crawler.

Pop step: and you know me Pop step!

You: cool I'm scarlet spider.

Crawler: you already said that.

You: right. Hey since you guys are Vigilantes I'm gonna need your help with a bank robbery.

Knuckle duster: are you gonna rob a bank?!

He tried to attack me, but pop star, and crawler stopped him.

Crawler: master stop!

You: I'm not gonna rob a bank, but I need help stopping a it. A villain called tombstone he created a drug that makes his thugs skin indestructible for a minute, and they'll be robbing a bank while the hero's are at the sports festival.

Knuckle duster: thanks for the tip we appreciate that.

You: ok I'll see you then.

Knuckle duster: you're not coming.

Crawler: uh but master he could be of help. We don't exactly know when this will be taking place.

Pop step: plus this new drug that this scarlet spider guy, told us about this. It might be much worse then the one we've been dealing with.

Knuckle duster: fine.

Crawler: this is our hideout.

You: thanks I'll meet you guys after school.

Pop step: hey not my place, but I think you'll need a new costume scarlet.

You: this suit was made by a friend who passed away, and he- wait what's that.

I saw a glowing small button on my belt I pressed it, and I got a new suit.

Recording of Osborn: Y/n I realized the original suit was to plain, I knew your taste, and gave you a new suit.

You: oh now this is nice, thank you Osborn.

Crawler: wait as in Norman Osborn the business man who disappeared.

You: we will talk again.

I left, and then met the group, and they took it shocking I was a U.A student wanting to risk my career of being a hero by being a Vigilante, and then I showed them my trip to Germany because they needed to know I was from another dimension, and they had different expressions. I spent my days training for the robbery, and creating a new gadget.

You: ok gonna test the web-.

The shooter accidentally back fired, and shot me to wall.

You: this will be a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.4K 18
My name... is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for 2 years I've been the world's one and only Spider-Man. I'm sure you know th...
9.5K 190 33
'Whatever life holds in store for me... I will never forget these words, "With great power comes great responsibility". This is my gift. My curse. Wh...
17.4K 886 19
You know the story by now. With great power comes great I don't need to finish that. You've heard it to death; every universe has. But what if your u...
13.9K 433 46
You already know how the story goes, your name is yn parker and you were bit by a radioactive spider, however in the my hero academia universe, this...