The Beginning of After|| Jenl...

By LadyInBlackkkk_

WARNING! 18+ Lisa lick hard between Jennie's folds holding her legs wide open. Drills her tongue deep into th... More

1. The Naughty Genius
2. I Will If You Will
3.Yadong
5. Read This or Else
6. Sea of Emotions
7. Who Would've Thought
8. Path of Getting Hurt
9. Between Two Hearts
10. No Strings Attached
11. Affection
12. Unwanted Affection
13. Truth Or Dare
14. Putting You First
15. Twist of Fate

4. The Queen Bee

10K 213 65
By LadyInBlackkkk_

"oh my God jennie rubyjane Kim the baddest bitch on Westwood high making out with the most bullied person here in school?! I cannot!!! '  a green headed girl said, clicking her tongue.

' I know right? She always bully that nerd and now she's making out with her at the library? ' Japanese girl with a blonde hair said while shaking her head.

' is she bi? '  the girl named Joy said.

' nope bitch. she's homophobic. but if she is, you still don't have a chance idiot!'  momo.

' and did you see the red headed girl who looks like a super model? God!! She is drop dead gorgeous and can we talk about how mad she is a while ago! God she's fearless!!! Imagine she defended lisa in front of everyone' joy.

' oh my God! Yes! That was insane! Imagine irene is our SC President while Jennie is our Queen Bee but she labeled them as worthless bitches. I cannot!!!! She must be Lisa's girlfriend uwu'  momo.

That's what I heard the moment lisa and the girl named Rosé head their way out to this library while here I am standing like an idiot staring at the back of lisa walking away from this mess.

'seems like lisa finally felt tired by Irene's nonstop rejections throughout the years so she decided to find another one.' Nancy said with a loud voice not minding if we heard it or not. This bitch! I saw Irene's hands clenching.

'are they? I mean just by how they treat one another you can tell that there is something between them. And I must admit that they look good together!!! I mean yeah lisa is nerd but she's beautiful in fact she looks like a barbie doll. I remember myself having a crush on her during our 7th grade." momo said while intertwining her hands then look at the ceiling as if she is reminiscing the moment she had a crush on Lisa during their seventh grade.

Eww gay.

' they look good together ughhh! And she's so naughty for kissing jennie, God she's so brave! no one ever dared to touch the queen bee and most importantly kiss her and I was like.. that nerd really want to face hell? Hahaha Lisa was like a living barbie doll, it's just that she didn't know how to dress hahaha I mean she look so cheap and poor. I don't know where and how she got money in order to study in this most expensive school in Seoul hahaha'  Nancy said in a bitchy manner gaining giggles and laughter from her friends except momo who is just pouting her lips while playfully slap Nancy on arms trying to stop her friend from bullying her 7th grade crush. Eww.

"She's intelligent. She earned a Fulbright Scholarship. What have you got to show??" I snapped facing this fucking asshole.

Well that's what I thought because she's a genius but a naughty one.

I also don't think she can afford our tuition fee like what these bitches said,

but still I am the only person who is allowed to bully that nerd, not them. Not irene. Just me.

"n-nothing s-sorry jennie I didn't know you were listening" she said lowering her head.

"How can't I bitch? When you are just behind my back?" I irritatedly and fiercely said showing how furious I am right now.

"If you still love your life don't ever mention my name behind my back or else you'll be facing hell understood?!" i emphasize each and every words for her to understand that I am not kidding and I never will.

"I don't want to see your face ever again" after I said that I began to walk together with irene but they all starts murmuring so I turned my head back to face them .

"and one more thing," I started, breathing fire.

"Lisa and that red headed girl are not a couple. stop making issues." I simply said but I make sure that I look scary enough for them to stop buzzing like bees. And I swear  after I said that, I saw Irene's face glow for a second so as momo.

Weirdos.

After that me and irene silenty headed our way to our first subject which is economics..

Well that's what I thought.

"so what are you doing there?" irene said not looking at me.

"ah yeah.. I was looking for an economic book because we will be having a quiz next week. And you know that teacher, she is the definition of Beast. Y-yeah that's why I went there." Okay I lied.

I heard students talking about lisa and that redheaded girl, I got curious.

So I ask them where they are and they said they went to the library and then there I saw them acting like a couple and shit.

Don't get me wrong okay. I'm not jealous or anything.

I'm just curious because that nerd is head over heels for Bae since the day I transferred here and that is when I was on 11th grade but she's having a crush on irene since first day she met the latter and that is when they are on 7th grade.

"then why I saw you kissing her?" Irene said looking directly at my eyes as if she's telling me something that I can't figure out right now.

I'm out of words!! Think jennie think!!!!

"t-that's just an accident. L-lisa.. Yeah lisa is so stupid and we fell on the ground then we accidentally kissed." I said as fast as possible then change the topic. "What are you doing there?" I said then she looked at me.

"I was walking at the quadrangle heading my way to the clinic cuz I'm still not feeling well but then I saw you at the corridor of main library so I decided to follow you and ask you to accompany me" She looked at me once again as if I betrayed her!

Did I? Oh bitch of course not!

"But then I saw you and Lisa kissing at the ground" she smiled at me but didn't reach her eyes.

"ah, o-okay" I smiled back at her.

This is so awkward, I mean I always reminding irene that she should not let that nerd talk to her or let lisa to court her because lisa is a girl, but there I was kissing the nerd.

But what bothers me the most is the hurt in Irene's eyes when she saw us kissing and when she heard that Lisa has a girlfriend. This is weird.

**

Economic class

"ugghh why is she taking so long" hold my hair up in frustration.

In every words that come out in her mouth are always in slow motion as if her students are still in 2nd grade not seniors and it makes me want to sleep so bad. Damn it. I hate this subject. I hate school. I hate my classmates. I hate my teachers and I hate lisa even more ugh! I hate everyone.

"this is the most boring class" bang my head against my table real loud making everyone flinch and look at my direction.

Well except for our economic professor. She's too old to see me here at the back and too focused to hear the loud bang that I caused out of frustration.

"I swear!!! " i groaned and pulled the book over my head.

I can't concentrate and it's frustrating me.

How can i?

If we kissed for the 2nd time after years of hating her.

Yes. I know lisa even before I transferred here and what I am saying is true. Lisa and I... We kissed each other's lips back then.

But the kiss we shared awhile ago was different from our first kiss. This time I swear it felt something magical. Just like in a romantic movie when everything turns into slow motion while we are the main character who is deeply in love with each other and feeling her lips gently touching mine is the most important thing by that very moment.

Am I starting to miss her again?

Stupid. Nonsense. Stop thinking about it you fucking bitch ugh! I hate this! I SWEAR!!!!

No not again. Not this time. She left you jennie. don't forget that.

Fucking shit I hate this. I don't want to think about our kiss at the library but I can't help it.

What should I do?

==>>>to be continued

Please vote and comment 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.2K 63
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
88.2K 1.8K 25
President X Goddess |JenLisa G!P| ⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝ (Mature) LaLisa Manoban a top student who's also the school president. Is a clean freak that ha...
23.2K 1K 26
𝓒𝓞𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓣 𝓜𝓐𝓡𝓡𝓘𝓐𝓖𝓔 𝓣𝓞 𝓐 𝓢𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓡. Y/n a very simple girl but her family wasn't simple. Her father was a CEO of a company...
99.1K 2.8K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...