An unlikely pair (Blake x Yan...

By Idkhowtolife345

Yang is a boxer, but lives a very modest life. She has a small apartment, nothing to fancy, just something co... More

What will happen
The daycare break
Babysitting
What's next
That Day
That night
The Lunch Date
The nightmare
Accepted
The Date
I need a break for a bit
Heat wave pt2
The fight
The bull
Recovery
Getting back up
Reunited
life is (was) calm
Heading back
The return
Let's get down to business
The aftermath
The Year
is she here yet?
chapter 26
The bar
The beach
It ends here! pt1
it ends here! (pt 2)
it ends here! (pt 3)
It ends here (final)

Heat wave

2.5K 57 16
By Idkhowtolife345

This is going to be a weird chapter, because why the hell not,? No smut, just weird, so, yeah, fair warning, have fun.

Blake POV

I wake up to the morning sun, hitting my eyes, sleep, leaving my body. I let out a groan, and swing my legs over the edge of the bed, the cold morning air hitting them.

I walk twords the door and hear Yang talking to someone, jealousy starting to show up. "Yeah, ok, ok, I know......ok, bye" I hear the phone beep and I walk out of the room.

I open the door and close it behind me, before looking around the room. As I look, I see Yang, sitting on the couch, squeezing the bridge of her nose lightly. That's when I felt it, a sudden pain from between my legs.

I keep looking at Yang when she noticed me, and looked at me. "Oh, morning Blake." She said, her voice seemed more intoxicating than normal, and her eyes, dragging me in.

I feel the pain again, but stronger. "Shit" I mumbled, and turned around. I heard Yang get up and walk twords me, I feel her hand touch my shoulder, the same pain running through my body, even stronger.

"You ok, Blake? You seem a bit off today." I nod, my breathing getting a bit heavier. "Yeah, I'm fine." I say, trying to hide the pain and want in my voice. Yang turned me around to face her, her eyes, killing me slowly.

I started to lean forward a bit, but not out of my own will, like, something is pushing me, and Yang only has her hand on my shoulder. "You sure you're ok?" I nod and quickly opened the door, run in the room, then close and lock it.

"This can't be happening..." I wisper, walking twords my calendar. I look at the date, and the note on it. "Start of heat cycle!" I read it, and just looked at it, until I let out a not so quiet "FUCK!"

Yang knocks on the door. "Blake, you ok, do you need anything?" Fucking hell Yang, I need you, "N-no, I'm good, just not feeling to good today." I lie, I wanted Yang so badly right now, to just have her-NO, NO, NOPE NO! Not right now!

"Oh, do you need any meds? Anything?" The pain shot through me again, the only thing I need right now, is Yang. "NO! DO NOT COME IN HERE, I'M FINE!" "Blake, are you sure you're ok?" "YES, NOW PLEASE LEAVE!" I head her walk away from the door, and I relaxed a bit.

I just need her away from me for a few days, and nothing bad will happen. That's when I heard the door unlocking, FUCK! I run to block the door, but to no success.

Yang opened the door and stood in the door way. "Blake, I know something's up, I'm not dumb." Her eyes, taunting me, the same pain again.

I have to fight this, I have to fight the urges! But it's Yang, she wouldn't mind helping me with-STOP! I grab my head and look down, shaking.

"Blake? Blake are you ok?" She said walking twords me, she placed a hand on my back. The urges, are getting to strong, I have...to keep... fighting them!

"I'll call your work, and let them know you can't come in today." I nod, the second she was our of the room, I slammed it shut. I was going to have to call in anyway.

I calm down a bit, I just need to stay away from Yang, I just need to tell her what's going on, and she'll understand, right?

I heard a knock on the door, and hid under the covers of the bed, as Yang walked in. "Ok, I called in and let them know you're not coming in today." I nod and keep my eyes off her, but her voice, shit.

"So, what's wrong?" I say nothing, and she pulls the blankets away from my face. "Blake, what's wrong, I need to know what meds to get you."

"....... there isn't any medicine that can help...." "What do you mean?" I stay silent, my voice close to overflowing with pain and want. ".... there isn't any medicine that can help..."

I keep looking away from her, the urges from hearing her voice alone where hard to handle. "I don't understand." I stay silent.

"Blake, did I do something wrong?" I shake my head. "No, you didn't, you're just here still" "What's that supposed to mean?" My breathing gets a bit heavier, I have to fight the urges!

She puts a hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me, and I grab her wrist. I started to have a mental argument with myself, my want was taking over.

"Blake-" next thing I knew, she was up against a wall, her wrists in my hands, one of my legs between hers, my face hiding in her neck. "Blake?!" "Yang..." My breathing gets heavier.

"Yang...I'm" I struggle to speak, fighting my own nature is really fucking hard. "You're what?" Her voice was a bit shaky, and embarrassed.

"...heat..." That's all I could make out, and I have no idea if she would know what I meant, but I looked up at her face.

She was blushing a lot, and her eyes, her fucking eyes. They made me want more than this, the pain I've been feeling shot through me again, stronger than ever.

"Heat?" She asked, her voice full of confusion. I nod, I can't speak, I can't move my body other than my head. "Are you....in heat right now?" I nod again.

My mind was at war with it's self, it wanted to...do stuff...with Yang, but I wanted to just lay down till it was over. My breathing getting heavier and heavier, "...help...me..." Is all I could make out, I don't know which side said it, but both sides wanted help.

I felt Yang nod as she got her wrists loose. She picked me up, and went over to the bed and set me down, both sides of my mind going crazy, what is she doing?! Is she about to....WILL I EVEN MIND?!

I felt her hand leave, and I heard her foot steps leave, and the door close, OH MY GODS, that was close, what is she doing, where is she going?!

Yang POV

I walked out of the room to let Blake be, she was in heat, and I heard that it's really painful for them till they, well...ya know...but I'm not about to do that.

I can ask Coco about what she does to help Velvet, and Blake's friend Sun might know something. I grab my jacket and write a note for Blake letting her know i'm leaving if she comes out of the room.

I leave the apartment, closing and locking the door, and heading out. First I'll ask Coco, I don't know how close to Sun, Blake is, so if I don't get a good answer, I'll go to him.

I get to the coffee shop and walk in. "Oh, hey Yang." Coco greeted, "how was the date?" "Hey, it was good, um, can we talk in private?"

Coco nods and leads me to a back room, "what's do you need? Did you get rejected, did she not like you, what's going on?" Thanks for the faith in me.

"Calm down, the date was fine, I have a question though." "What?" "How do you help Velvet when she goes into heat?" She looked at me for a moment like I was dumb.

"I let her rest the entire time" "oh, ok, that's good." "I wasn't finished Yang." She looked at me waiting for me to say something. "I let her rest the entire time I'm at work, then I get home and, well, you're and adult, I don't have to say it."

"What about when you two weren't dating?" "Hmmmmm, I let her rest, stayed away from her unless I was giving her her food, and that's about all you can do."

I nod, "what about pain killers? Do they work?" "No, I tried that with Velvet, but they don't work for some reason." I groaned and we walked out. "Thanks for the help." "What did you help her with?"

I turn to see Velvet looking at us. "Blake." That's all Coco said. "What about her?" "Heat" Coco said. Velvet nodded and walked away. "Again, thanks for the help." We waved bye and I left.

I don't think I have to ask Sun anything, so that's good, now to head back home. I basically run home and straight up the stairs, don't have time to deal with the landlord's shit today.

I quietly opened the door, Blake isn't out here. I walk in and sit on the couch and realized I should grab the note, but it's no where to be seen.

Did Blake take it? I could check, no, I have to stay away, I could only cause her more pain. How long does this last? That's when I heard a loud purr coming from the room.

I should check, I get up and quietly crack the door open to see Blake. She was asleep, but she was holding something, a pillow I think. I looked closer and it's my pillow, well, I guess it's her's now.

I close the door and sit back down, I don't know why I needed to check, she could of given a friend a key or something, no, she wouldn't do that.

Maybe I'm over thinking this, it's probably nothing, I'm just taking care of her while she deals with this. I grab a book and start to read, something to do since I'm not going to the gym today I guess.

I open the book and start reading. My eye lids becoming heavier and heavier, untill the sweet embrace of sleep consumed me.

~time skip bitches~

I wake up to something on me, like someone sitting on me, what is it? I felt something on my neck and my eyes shoot open, black hair in my face.

"Blake? Go lay down." She didn't say anything but she started to bite my neck a little. "Blake, I will make you lay down." She stopped bitting my neck, but didn't get off.

"Blake, I don't want to force you, so get off and go lay down." She didn't say anything, but she kept kissing my neck. "Fine, have it your way."

I grab her and stand up. "...Yang, please, it hurts..." "Blake, no." She wrapped her arms and legs around me, I opened the door and set her on the bed.

She didn't let go of me, "Blake, let go, I'll make you tuna melts again." She didn't. "Blake, you have to let go, I don't want to hurt you." "...I don't mind..." My face heats up.

"Blake, you have to get off so I can make lunch." "I could be your lunch..." "Blake, no!" My face was heating up a lot more. I grab her hands and made her let go, and the same with her legs.

"Just rest for a bit, I'll be back with your lunch." I look back at her to see her face, full of pain, I wish I could help, I really do, but I can't.

I walk out, and make tuna melts, maybe I should just leave the apartment all day. I'll make enough to last her the day, and I'll leave for the day. Yeah, and I'll just make extra food in the morning.

I finished up and wrote a note and put in on the plate with the tuna melts. I opened the door and walked in. Blake was asleep again. I set them down and walked out.

I grab my jacket, and head out, I'll probably see Ren and Nora, yeah, I can catch up with them, and have a nice time.

I get on my bike and drive down to their apartment. I get to their floor and knock on their door.

Nora opened it and smiled at me, "what brings you to-IS THAT A BITE MARK?!" She grabs my arm and drags me inside. She looks at my neck and gasped.

"Why do you have a bite marks?!" She ask, excitedly. "Blake, is, well, she's in.....in heat." I say, mumbling the last bit. Nora head the last bit somehow, and gasped.

"Out of all the people, Yang!" "NO NO NO, WE DIDN'T DO THAT!" She looked at me confused. "I fell asleep, and when I woke up she was sitting on me, and bit my neck."

Nora nods, and started to walk to the couch. She sits down and pats the seat next to her for me to sit. "So why did you come here?" "I need to be away from Blake, I feel like I'll only make her hurt more if I'm around."

She nods, and waits for me to go on. "Well, I want to be around her, a lot, just not when she's like this, she isn't her self right now."

"Yeah, who would want to be around a horny girl all the time?" "Please don't put it that way." "Fine, fine, so why did you come here and not Ruby's?" "To catch up."

Blake POV

I wake up again, and look around, the pain and want still killing me. I look around see a plate of tuna melts and a note.

Hey Blake,                                                 
I'm not going to be home till really late, I want to give you space and I don't want to cause you any more pain then I already have. So I made enough tuna melts to last you to day
                                    -Yang

Yang left? I want her here, I want her to be here with me, I just want her. No, no, no no no, I can't think like that, or I could give in easily, like I did earlier.

I look at the note, it still smells like Yang, like her pillow, now, I'm just being creepy! But all I want is her, I just want to be near her, to f- NO, I can't think like that!

But her eyes, her taste, her hair, her smile, her laugh, her body, they taunt me, and I can't get her out of my head.

I want her, I want her to want me. The pain shot through me again, my breathing turned heavy, and I curl up.

I want this pain to end, I want that side of me to end. If I want the pain to end, it's very easy, and enjoyable. STOP, I can't let that sink in, or I could give in.

I could always ask Yang for help, I bet she'd be more than-SHUT UP! I need to keep it under control, but, if I let them take over, it's not as much work. No, I can't, I let it happen once today, and now Yang has a bite more on her neck from me.

I take a deep breath, calming down a little, I just need to keep my thoughts under control, I'll be fine.

But I have to ask, why wasn't it this hard when I was with Adam, he was always in the next room and I never went over to him, and when he checked on me, I didn't care.

Why is it so hard now, with Yang?! I want her so badly, it's hard to control myself, when I was alone, it was just a bit of pain, and now, it's so painful!

I don't understand at all. But I have to admit, it's nice to have someone not try to fuck me the second it starts, but at the same time, I want Yang to, I want her to just- NOPE, I can't have that in my head!

I have to stay in control, I know Yang can handle  herself, and she can stop me at any time, but I don't want her to deal with me, but I just want her for myself.

I'm probably hungry, just eat a tuna melt, Yang made them. I still don't know how i'm going to get in control of my thoughts, it was never this hard before.

The most I can do is sleep the entire time, but I want to see Yang. No, no I don't, if I see her my mind gets confused, and it's even harder to control!

I'm stuck, I can't escape my thoughts, and I have to live with this for 3 more days, the pain, the want, the lust, everything, 3 more days!

It's only 3 days, it'll be fine, I just can't see Yang. But she's all I want to see, all I want to be with, I don't want her pillow, I want her by my side, I want her to-

SHUT UP BRAIN, I can't stop the thoughts, and controlling them takes a lot out of me. And it's harder when she's around, I hate this.

I still have to call into work and let them know. I look around the room, the sun through the window hurting my eyes a little.

I grab my phone that was still on the charger and call the daycare.

"Hello?" "Hey Sun, I'm not coming in for a while." "What, why?" "My cycle started." "Oh, Yang called and said she thought you where sick, that explains a lot." "Yeah, I'm sorry, and, I have to ask you about something later." "Ok, well, hope you have an easy one!" "That's not happening, bye" "bye"

Great, now that's done, now to sleep or something, and not have a heat dream!

*Dream land*

I was still on a towel with black and white stripes, a cool breeze hitting my ears. As I look around I see Yang beside me, laying on a yellow and white striped towel.

She had a yellow bikini top on along with some short shorts, I look down to see myself in a black bikini, the ocean giving a calming sound.

I look at the sky as it turns a deal red, and then to a black, what? I look around, I'm not at a beach anymore, I'm in a room.

"Hello my love" the voice sent a chill down my spine, Adam. I look around, I'm to only one here. "Where's Yang?!"

"Ugh, that bitch" he bent down to look at me, My hands cuffed to the floor. "She's dead!"

*Reality*

I shoot up, awake, my eyes wide. I wiped my forehead, just a dream. I hear the door open. "K, bye Nora." I hear Yang say.

Her voice, sending my mind crazy, the pain shooting through me again. I hate this so much!

Oooooo, what's going to happen, I know because I'm writing >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 377 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
17.6K 340 35
~SET IN THE MODERN WORLD~ "I see someone has a specific taste in significant others," Yang said. "And what do you mean by that?" Blake asked. "What...
1.8K 72 11
ruby and yang live in a small town on a ranch. Yang saves money up to send her to beacon university while her sister is there yang hires wiess to hel...
5.2K 108 9
A Bumblebee (or Bumbleby) fanfic, where Blake is sick after team RWBY comes back from a week long mission. With Weiss and Ruby out for the weekend, Y...