Hard Times

By kickingshit

A girl name Ja'lai trying to protect her sister and move out the hood . But it's hard when your mommas on dru... More

All about characters
Hard to do
Big change
Same day
Shhh πŸ˜‰
You didnt mean it did you ?
How could you
Secrects 🀫
How could i be so stupid πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Why would i ?
Nothing new
You think you grown ?
Sneaking around
Wrong person
Baby shower πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•
Babyshower part two πŸ’•
Shes here πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Making thing right πŸ’™
Not my problem πŸ˜•
FAVOR !
Never trust your friend
Never trust your friend II
I cant πŸ’” .
Just one chance !
Kicked out πŸ‘‹πŸΎ
Im not going πŸ˜•
Not Again .
Not playing no games !
Moving on ..
Good news & bad news !
Dont wanna be alone
Falling off ....
Keep pushing ...
IM here ✊🏾
Um you sure ?
Misunderstanding
Mistakes
Changing 😘
do the time
So back to what i was saying .
new dave east book out now .

Make things right .

12.8K 319 23
By kickingshit

Ja'Laii pov :

Waking up I had a text from and unknown person idk who it was and I was highly confused on why they texting me .

My stomach dropped when I read the text .

I read all the text and texted my lawyer and told her meet me at the courthouse I'm a little late .

I hopped up and rush too the bathroom , I took a quick shower and brush my teeth .

I threw on whatever , I ran out the door and pulled up at the courthouse .

I met ms.angle there and walked into the court room .

15 -20 minutes later our name was begin called .

I hopped up and walked back there I had my fingers crossed .

" I'm here for Anthony Smith , I want full right for him , I'll do anything , I had all the papers works and I had him before I just please need y'all to get him out that home they not treating him right he's 8 months and I don't want him near that please " I said while crying .

I made my report and they told me they'll give me a call for the next court date .

My lawyer is trying to make it fast so they gave me another court date for tomorrow .

I smiled to myself and sent a text to Dave .

Text mode :
Me : I just left the court they said they'll try to everything In there power to get him back in my hands .

Ice 💕 : well that's good and that's going to be long , it take time for all the paper work to get here if you want him here ASAP you'll have to do it by yourself then return it to the court .

Me : you right , I guess I'll go hunting tonight .

He left me on read and I exited out the message app and began to make some calls .

Ice pov :

1:45am August 19th

I looked in the mirror and slipped on my mask and loaded my gun .

We were about to go get this pussy ass nigga who was stealing from me .

I was suppose to been changed my life around but I been caught up trying make money for my daughter and this is the only way I know.

I got to many charges for me to work for somebody plus I don't like to be bosses around .

When I'm here ? I'm the boss I have the day so's this is just my life .

I shook my thought off and got in my all black Dodge Charger , me and the boys where bout to slide on this pussy nigga .

We pulled up to they trap and I jumped out , I hopped out and went through the back .

I kicked the door in and I didn't hear nothing .

I heard crying in the basement but I bypassed it and went to the room where there was talking .

My boy shoota was behind me and I counted to three .
1
2
3
we busted through the door with all these chopppas pointed at them they where scared .

Pussy ass niggas where the money , they acted scared so I shot dude in his knee and made him talk .

Ahhhh ITS IN the basement under the crib .

Shoota go get the money , 15 minutes later he came back , with the money and he told me go check it out .

I shot them niggas and ran to the basement there was a .....

             To be continued

__________________________

Sorry short chapter , I'll update tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.3K 32
Brittany has been on her ever since her whole family disowned her after having a beautiful baby girl. She is living paycheck to paycheck while also k...
191K 4.8K 37
Noel Hudson can hold her own and ain't taking shit from nobody. She doesn't have any family except her mom,her little sister,and her best friend, Hon...
1.4M 40.6K 91
Shayla a senior in high school left to take care of her 3 year old sister falls for a drug lord named Kasen ...... is life with a thug better
57.3K 2.1K 42
Nzuri was just a bright 19-year-old girl who lived in the slums. She wished better for herself, but with an abusive father holding her back it seems...