〘ENG〙「 All Mine - Taek∞k 」✓

hyvlino tarafından

⋆ ♛ ⋆ ❝I 「own」 you Bunny~❞ - ⌦Stockholm Syndrome ⌦Mature scenes/Smut ⌦Kidnapping/Captivity ⌦praising/deg... Daha Fazla

I
II
III
IV
V [M]
VI
VII
VIII
IX
A/N
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
★【HUGE THANKS TO Y'ALL】 ★
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX 【M 1/2】
XL【FUNTIME 2/2】
XLI
XLII
XLIII [M]
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII [M 1/2]
XLVIII [M 2/2]
[END] - XLIX
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] - L
★【300K READS?! HOLDUP WHA-】★
[I Have A Really Important Question]

XXIX

3.6K 136 37
hyvlino tarafından

Updaaatee!! 😂😅
~

Jungkook thought he wasn't planning on showing up again which caused him to pout and close his eyes trying to keep the tears away, like he was always crying how the fuck tears still could come out?!

Soon, some footsteps caught him off guard. He flinched -if it's possible to do so from the chains- and quickly looked up to see someone, someone he missed so much...

'Baekhyunnie hyung...'

"Jungkookie?! Is that you?!"

'Oh how i missed you calling out for me with that nickname...'

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes and led the tears roll down again but this time, sadness turned to happiness, joy every thing.

"H-hyung i m-missed y-you so m-much! P-please let m-me go!"

Baekhyung placed his hand over the younger's mouth and pressed his index finger on his own lips trying to tell him to be quiet.

"My dad is outside, he tried to bring me here without getting eyes on us which we successfully managed to but someone, especially Mrs. Kim can understand if i stay here longer. Don't worry i'll help you and will get help from the others."

'Others...?'

"What do you mean others?"

Baekhyun smiled at him warmly.
"Yugyeom and Lisa of course! Well Lisa is working somewhere else, i think she was working in her friend's cáfe but Yugyeom is here with me after all our families are good friends but don't worry i'll contact with Lisa soon... for now i have a question for you, why didn't you answer our calls? We're scared that something bad happend to you... well we weren't wrong but we thought something else too other than gettinf kidnapped."

"Hyung i'd like to tell you everything but like you said it's not the time, if i manage to get away i'll tell you everything okay? I can only say shortly that i lost my contact with you guys."

"That's okay i understand... Kookie i need to go now. That woman can be searching for me by now, you know for work."

"Okay hyung please come back soon."

"I promise you i'll."

They hugged- only with Baekhyun wrapping his arms around him trying to be careful because the younger was hurt all over his body. He lightly kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair, then they said their goodbyes.

Jungkook watched him leave the house a sigh leaving his lips.

'I hope i can see everyone again...'

A week passed but nothing happend, Jungkook understand it so didn't even complain once to them. That bitch was getting too suspicious about every single thing, she even changed Baekhyun and Yugyeom's routine and it got worse for them which meant they sometimes won't be able to go and see how Jungkook doing, they barely talked.

Jungkook dizziness increased. You see, just like his boyfriend, Taehyung, he was going crazy day by day. He wasn't crying either nor thinking bad thoughts about what could happen to him now. He literally just wanted to die there, on that bed.

About Mr. Byun, he tried to apologise but Jungkook denied it telling him that it won't change a thing and he didn't have to apologise.

'Nah... it's not important I'm gonna die soon anyways so why try?'

Hours passed, Jungkook was not hungry now Mr. Byun brang him good food this time.

'I won't die from starving then... what a shame.'

Jungkook sighed as he rolled his eyes, turning his gaze to the ceiling again from the window. He was just watching how little birds ate whatever they wanted to and flew away freely.

Jungkook wanted to do whatever he wants freely but knew it won't happen, maybe won't soon who knows? He wasn't sure except one thing, and it was of course his death. He literally started having a fucking interest about thinking in which way he was gonna die.

'I can't be serious right?'

He chuckled to himself, he had nothing better to do. So why to judge himself for thinking about something surely gonna happen.

He had no answer for that after awhile he continued on imagining, going into his own world.

"Taehyung? Son? Are you okay?"

"Yeah... i think so... what happend to me?"

"Oh don't worry it doesn't matter anymore, you should be fine."

"For what?"

"For your marriage with HyeHwa of course! Aren't you excited?"

"I... i really don't know how i feel honestly."

"It doesn't matter either, just- rest a bit okay? This Sunday you're going to meet with her then at that night, both of you will become husband and wife, you hear me?"

"Yes father... which day are we in now?"

"It's Tuesday which means we only have five days left. Now you should get some rest, me and your mother will be busy until Sunday."

"Okay..."

Taehyung watched as his father left his room, sighing to himself. He missed his friends a lot he felt like he never saw them again after years. He got up from his bed        tip-toeing towards the door which was for his bathroom. He went in front of the big mirror, staring at himself trough it. He looked like a corpse with black circles under his eyes, bruises and cuts here and there on his body especially on his torso- but they weren't hurting him which surprised him a lot.

'How did i get these...?'

Then he went back into his room which was the one in his family's mansion.

'Why am i here...?'

Honestly, Taehyung didn't even know where this place was. His parents always changed their locations so it wouldn't be easy to find them and it was successfully working until now. Taehyung searched for his phone in the room, wanting to call his hyungs, wanting to call Jungkook-

'Wait- why the fuck would i want to call that kid...?'

Taehyung sat on his bed again failing at searching for his phone but now it wasn't important.

'Jungkook... is he still in my mansion? He should have been gone long ago...'

He placed his palm on his forehead caressing it a bit trying to ease the headache that started to show up.

'Ugh... i feel like i took lots of drugs and alcohol... why can't i remember what happend clearly?'

He was too close to snap from thinking so much about how he got here, how many days he was unconscious or... was he really unconscious until now? He had no idea, he was worried about his hyungs and also Jungkook.

'What if something bad happend to them too? I couldn't have got these bruises by myself right...'

'Right...?'

"Jungkook are you sure about that?"

"Yes hyung and don't worry cause you know, I'm not even worrying about if i fail to escape. I'm too close to death and won't complain if i get torture as a punishment. But it has to work, i missed my hyungs and most importantly...

I'm bored."

Baekhyun shook his head at his last reason, this kid was going literally crazy now maybe from starving? He really doesn't know and wasn't going to ask to Jungkook. Knowing well that he would start yelling again for hours.

The screaming and yelling part wasn't the worse part... it was that Baekhyun and Yugyeom heard from Mrs. Kim talking with her husband that they're planning on killing Jungkook after this Sunday.

They both panicked as they couldn't believe what they have just heard, quickly they wanted some of their friends to take their places so they could run all the way to Jungkook to tell him everything theh have just heard.

At first, Jungkook really didn't give a fuck at all but when he heard that on Sunday, Taehyung, his boyfriend was going to get married with that girl who was mentioned back in that dinner with Kim's.
With that, Jungkook started crying and makimg noices between sobbing and screaming.
Luckily the two managed to stop him otherwise they could have been caught by Mrs. Kim.

'We still have luck huh?'

So as you're getting curious about the 'plan' part, they couldn't really decide on that due to Jungkook.
Who was denying it, whenever they said plan's 'p' letter he's eyebrows would be frowned with his lips forming a pout.

And he always told them that,

'Just please let everyone know that i'm not a killer or something... i want them to believe me and help me to save my love from their hands, i wanna go home, i wanna go back to them...'

Which they gladly accepted to do, Baekhyun and Yugyeom wanted help from their family, then they all secretly without being too obvious to Mrs. Kim and her men. They managed to talk with everyone in the village and they accepted to help him run away, some of them had to have a real talk with Jungkook they couldn't just believe to him all of a sudden but he didn't complain about it either he was just too happy to know that they're now willingly to offer a hand, a help to him.

...

"Three days left... how did these two days passed so quickly?"

Jungkook chuckled as he heard Yugyeom's words, yeah he was right Jungkook himself couldn't understand how it went so fast either. Nervousness getting bigger than it already was as he thought about Mr. and Mrs. Kim's plans for the wedding and of course... his, Jungkook's future which was soon to get to an end if he fails to escape from the village.

"Baekhyunnie... Gyeomie."

They both looked down at the chained younger, his chains were now less than before.

"Yes Jungkookie?"

"Let's say... i did escape how am i gonna arrive there on time? What if i lost my way? What if it's too late? What am i gonna do? They are gonna kill me at the end! I can't even contact with anyone!"

"Don't worry Kookie, Lisa will be here with her and her girlfriend's car before Sunday to get us. Say... what are you planning on for Kim's?"

Jungkook looked at Yugyeom then to Baekhyun soon back to Yugyeom, biting on his lower lip.

"Um... to be honest, i did thought about it. We all know that whenever they get exposed, they change their locations and run away right? What if... we call the cops to stop the wedding and get them arrested right there? They won't be able to run away. Then we and my hyungs will tell every thing to cause them to go into the jail. How does that sound?"

"It could work but we can't know without trying."

"Then it's settled... but i want to see Taehyung before the wedding day, i just... i really miss him."

Yugyeom ruffled Jungkook's hair smiling down at him. Baekhyun doing the same.

"Don't worry you'll soon..."

Today was the day, well- Jungkook thought it might can be the next day but with the call from Lisa and Jennie, Baekhyun and Yugyeom run all around the village telling every single person to be ready to start Jungkook's crazy plan -which was made by him last night.

There was another good news he heard before making that plan so suddenly...

Mrs. Kim was already gone to attend the wedding and it was a good sign for them but still, her men was there trying to keep Jungkook away until the Kim's turn back to the village to finish his life.

So his plan was:

>To get everyone in their hands a weapon, they were gonna be like soldiers against the men.

>He wanted ALL the kids to distract the men with throwing rocks or heavy things to them or to the house's windows, doors -where Mrs. Kim was staying and the house which was surrounded by the men-.

So the men were gonna try to find what was the cause of all this injured men, destroyed house and noice.

>When all of them were walking around the house, the kids' families were gonna keep them there or even attack to them with the weapons they're holding so Jungkook will be able to run away.

>Lastly, Baekhyun and Yugyeom were gonna help unlock the chains and the cuffs off of Jungkook and get in Lisa and Jennie's car.
With that they will be able to arrive there soon... hopefully.

"You ready Jungkookie?"

"Yes hyung."

"Jungkook-ah..."

"What's it hyung?"

"Promise to us that you won't do something stupid alright?"

"I can't promise because..."

"...I have already promised to you all long ago hyung... how could i forget that?"

~

ーへー I'm bored and sleepy...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

61.4K 485 197
✿ Completed | 09.11.21 Top Jungkook and Bottom Taehyung Complete and Happy Ending
21.1K 1.2K 26
❝𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨.❞ ━ 𝗔 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━ �...
827K 32.6K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
67.3K 2.7K 22
"You're the prettiest possession that I own" "You owned my body, but I lost my soul to you" #5 in Taekook 19/03/2022 #1 in Topkook 19/03/2022